Trump quietly asks chief of staff to get rid of Jared and Ivanka

>Ivanka was not spared from Trump's ire, according to the newspaper. But despite telling the two to continue their jobs, aides said Trump privately asked Kelly for help to move them out.
>Kelly reportedly found himself at odds with the freewheeling access Ivanka had with her father.
>Ivanka and brother poised to a death match against Kelly
DADDY NO!

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-wants-to-kick-jared-kusher-ivanka-trump-out-of-white-house-2018-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

source?

>"I'll let you make cummies in me Daddy. Just like before..." owo

hes pumped it since she was 7 its finally time for him to dump it

If true, this would be the most based thing he has ever done.

(((sources say)))

(((Leaf)))

businessinsider.com/trump-wants-to-kick-jared-kusher-ivanka-trump-out-of-white-house-2018-3

This

>quietly
gee that worked well

ya

>DAAAAAAAAAADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good get the kike out of the white house

What, getting rid of the unqualified hag he put there through pure nepotism in the first place? You have a low fucking bar.

KEKNER

>deathmatch
>bad press, Kelly to blame...
Sounds more like a disinfo campaign to sow distrust in the WH. Kelly must be doing a good job and the deep state wants him out

>according to a New York Times report
Die faggot.

Fake News

I rikey

seems pretyt fake desu

Trump could easily get rid of them if he wanted to, all it takes is:

"Jared and Ivanka you did great but now we're getting into tougher issues and need to bring in seasoned experts so I'm moving you 2 to assist them as well as you assisted me"

done.

Man, this looks like an important story! Where did they learn this bombshell?
>according to the newspaper
Okay, I'll bite. What's the source?
>businessinsider.com
Okay, strike (one). So they got it from...
>according to a New York Times report
Strike ((two)), but you've got one left! What does that report say?
>Privately, some aides have expressed frustration that Mr. Kushner and his wife, the president’s daughter Ivanka Trump, have remained at the White House, despite Mr. Trump at times saying they never should have come to the White House and should leave.
>Yet aides also noted that Mr. Trump has told the couple that they should keep serving in their roles, even as he has privately asked Mr. Kelly for his help in moving them out.
So, some people that aren't the president are saying, without quoting, that the president said "at times" that they should leave, and also these same people said that the President asked them to stay, but he privately asked someone else to move them, but that private conversation is in the New York Times.
Yeah, strike (((three))). Good job, news, you wrote an article about an article about gossip without quoting either the president or your sources.