Depth of Russian NRA Support Revealed!

Finally a REAL happening.

Read this if you aren't a skinhead pussy:

npr.org/2018/03/01/590076949/depth-of-russian-politicians-cultivation-of-nra-ties-revealed

Then just fucking admit the same demons who elected Donald Dumbfuck are the same demons killing kids.

ADMIT IT.

retard

Isn't it incredible how the Left in one breath screams fuck cops, tells everyone they're evil and must be kept in check, tells everyone they are out to kill innocent civilians, engages in protests where they yell pigs in a blanket fry like bacon and then in the very next breath tells us citizens that we're not allowed to have the same rifles, the same firepower as those very same evil cops they were just demonizing and labeling killers of the innocent. The Left is one hypocrisy and lie stacked on another. Their arguments do not stand logical scrutiny. This is why they resort to censorship.

Let's see...racist fucking pigs using guns to murder black children like dogs.

Crazy gun men also using guns to murder children in schools.

No, no consistency there. My bad, babydick.

I guess we'd better just give up and continue to let the NRA lead the whole country around on a leash, right?

Right? Right. RIGHT?

Fuck your guns.

Also, fuck your cops.

We will shame, attack, and legislate literally everyone into being disarmed, including your Blue Lives pigs.

Police aren't armed with lethal force in most other developed countries. But of course, being a Hannity shit-slurper, you'd never know about that.

Who cares we love Russia. Ethnostate with a strong man leader. You can't shame me.

>no consistency there
you nailed it, dumbfag

>let the NRA lead the whole country around on a leash
You're an uniformed child, just like the rest of the left. How about looking into the NRA's political contributions compared to say, labor unions in the last election. You'll see the NRA is a strawman used to divert from the real special interests in this country.

And for your other uninformed punch a Nazi bullshit, bring it faggot.

Literally nothing the left does surprises me any more.

Kill yourself you disgusting communist faggot. dont make us waste good rope on you faggot.

that's a lot of buzzwords you got there pal

What the sam fuck does any of that have to do with russia using our lobbyist groups to funnel money to presidential candidates?

Fuck you, disgusting communist faggot. i hope your children watch you dangle and shit yourself before you die, commie faggot.

>RUSSIAN INVOLVEMENT
>NPR has translated a selection of those posts that document Torshin's relationship to the group
>being the news and reporting the news

21st Century journalism.

fine i'll read it, but if it doesnt have any definite links with first hand sources you shove your my little pony dildo up your ass

>Cops and Russians and NRA and US Government are shooting citizens and kids
>Surrender your firearms
Lulwut.bmp

Russians care more about upholding American civil liberties than half of America does? It comes as no surprise.

Yeah, like I'm gonna do anything based on some npr faggot report

This should be memed

>report from NPR
>not a single shred of evidence
cool story. why can't they simply show financial reports where the donors donated to the NRA? is it because this whole thing is based on hearsay and speculation? there's not one link in that article to any kind of authoritative source or document, it's just newspapers jerking each other off

you people are pathetic

If Russia supports the 2nd amendment, they're more american than you you fucking faggot jew.

some former russian politician is a member of the NRA, knows who trump is and watched a trump rally once
also he may have gave money to the NRA which is not even trumps organisation, its a gun rights second amendment constitutional rights organisation
wow what a revelation
rosemary, thyme, you know what comes next

(((NPR))) is one of the worst state-based propaganda mills around serving globalist Zog wars. Not as bad as the (((BBC))) but headed there.

These npr fucks even used fusion as a credible source. Its that bad propaganda.

>NPR

So how much is a lifelong NRA membership? Can I give one as a Christmas gift?

Oh please, if you're not capable of seeing the attack on our second amendment disguised in it's many forms, including this pathetic attempt, you're a fool.

>communist kike citing npr

Wrong user, my bad that was supposed to go to

>LITERALLY
>NOTHING