Are abortions satanic ritual of child sacrifice?

Are abortions satanic ritual of child sacrifice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvnqU-1uDUU
youtube.com/watch?v=3moYIaMUPxY
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr
theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2016/jan/11/population-growth-in-africa-grasping-the-scale-of-the-challenge
qz.com/1099546/population-growth-africans-will-be-a-third-of-all-people-on-earth-by-2100/
businessinsider.com/africas-population-explosion-will-change-humanity-2015-8
spuc.org.uk/news/blog-archive/2014/august/a-history-of-abortion-in-poland
youtube.com/watch?v=pKrfCow6Lyk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes and both World Wars were massive human sacrifice events

yes
without a doubt

youtube.com/watch?v=HvnqU-1uDUU

I'm a baby killer
Baby killing makes me horny
Aliens inside me
Gonna squash it like Sigourney

Get dat fetus, kill dat fetus
Brrap brrap, pew pew
Brrap brrap, pew pew

I'm a dolphin doll face
Bitches in my crawl space
Have abortions sometimes?
No, I'ma have abortions always

Brrap brrap, pew pew
Brrap brrap, pew pew

And sometimes I do have doubts and it's hard to sleep
I think about my child's heartbeat and oh it makes me weep
I hope and pray to god my little fetus has a soul
Because I want it to feel pain when I eject it from my hole
Brrap brrap brrap brrap
*dolphin noise*

this nigga knows whats up

animated version

no goy just simple birth control!

checked
jewish abortion doctors are like spawn campers in fps games

Yes.

Satanic religions (i.e. every religion that isn't Christianity) ALL come from the Babylon Mystery Religion.

youtube.com/watch?v=3moYIaMUPxY

you can trace them back to the Hyksos dynasty now, they were stealing the sacred knowledge from the masons over time hence why the babylonian talmud was inscribed in a base 60 pattern and not aramaic, herbrew or sanskrit

some tribal religions of savage tribes too?
i think they are too stupid to understand astrology
btw did you watched cooper?

An actual Sabbatean-Frank satanist showing his true possessed side. All that high IQ wasted on a murdering bag of shit

Was it something like in Berserker

hitler = griffith
guts = poland

I don't think I have watched Bill Cooper. I just know that when the all the people in the world were separated by languages at Babel, they took their Nimrod/Samiramis/Tammuz worship with them. From there, their religions started to form into all the non-christian religions we have today.

who was Casca then? Anne Frank?

Picture this: You decide to let out your spare room to one of the homeless people you see sleeping outside your apartment. Two homeless apply. One, a nigger, is drunken and violent and has thrown rocks at you in the past. The other, a white vet, is polite and humble and cleans up trash. If you would choose which one gets to stay by asking them if they like and accept you, and if both say they do then both get to stay -- well congratulations, you are like Jesus.

Insane.
Insane.
Insane.
>i.e. every religion that isn't Christianity
Insane christcuck.

if you have a moment check out this essay:
sites.google.com/site/ebreicredentiingesu/Home/hyksos-are-jews
archive.is/0Uvdr

usa is satan

>nignorant

not an argument

STOP
BLACK
GENOCIDE

Moloch isn't a bull.

Judeo-Christians slander the image of Baal Hadad when really Moloch is Baal Hammon.

ALL
ONE
IN
CHRIST

Some of those planned parenthood babies get delivered to elitist families alive, where then they are sacrificed to Satan.

Poor kid.

PRECIOUS
IN
G_D'S
EYES

abortion is just the eviction of an unwanted organism from your private property

Tamiel the fallen angel was the first to teach humans how to abort children in the womb, most of this world is satanic because, God let satan have the planet until the day of reckoning. But yes i agree with people on this thread america is the great satan

checked
we're talking about people like the "doctor" in this video:
deformations are tragic, yes, but acting like a fucking happy serial killer is far worse

Fuck off, Adolf was good guy.

You were just an extra in the story, and usefull idiot for (((them))) and a sacrifice that was inevitable.
> Muuhhhh nazis totally fucked us, they evil
Maybe you shouldn't had been a plataform for international jewry like Britain.

At least now you are ok.

Hosea 13:16

Well, in US most of aborted fetuses are non-white.
Around half of black fetuses are aborted. if not for abortion US would be south africa long fucking time ago.

That's what my fiancee thinks. She's Catholic.

shit happens when you are a heathen

half of a percentage meaning more white women had it then by quantity. sad, very sad, because there's a good chance of those non-niggers and spics most of those would have been productive people.
Just tragic

In a way yes. There are those who create policy allowing for it and run organizations funding it because they know the dark energy created by abortion. The pain. The inversion of something natural and innocent. We are fools to believe otherwise. I'm not debating choice. I'm not judging anyone for their choice. I'm pointing out why so much money is thrown at the fight to maintain this as a public option.

i am a believer but honestly i dont consider these genetic monsters human
you act like all white are good productive people just go on mugshots dot come,

>there's a good chance of those non-niggers and spics most of those would have been productive people
They would be raised by people who didn't mind killing them.
How the hell could they turn out non-fucked up?

Exactly.

It is literally legalized Blood Libel.

>I'm pointing out why so much money is thrown at the fight to maintain this as a public option.
Democrats want votes from niggs. Niggs want to abort their spawn. Pure and simple.
If anythign you should be glad that dems are so shortsighted. If all those aborted niggs were born you would drown in them.

there's a lot to fix but killing the population that would have taken over for us, then being replaced by another isn't the answer

No thanks. I'm not down for mixing with hate today. Blessings

Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

What if niggers and latinos (people that majority of said blood is being spilled) literaly don't care?
Are you going to fight and die for the sake of nigglets?

even hitler thought abortions are wrong

Well, then republicans could do more about stopping mexicans from flooding US. But for the last 50 years they were too bussy to make sure that Laquishia and Diquanlya don't kill their spawn.

for germans. in Poland he encouraged it :)

source ?

some of the whitest civilizations have died out for the last 1000 years. America as a body was never really white . its Jewish , we are the goyim color doesnt matter anymore. it stopped mattering when the european civilizations were wiped out . the only people that matter now are the people who wake up and realize who the enemy is (satan) and who is pawns on this earthly realm are ( zionist/Jews). if any of us want to continue to live the way we want were gonna have to fight this battle together

On 9 March 1943, Adolf Hitler introduced, for the first time in Polish history, abortion on demand. Martin Bormann, Hitler’s private secretary and head of the Party chancellery said, “The Slavs are to work for us. In so far as we do not need them, they may die. Slav fertility is not desirable.”(Robert S. Wistrich, Who’s who in Nazi Germany (New York: Routledge, 2002), p. 19). This also explains why, at the same time, abortion for German women was strictly forbidden. After the Second World War, all laws enacted by the Nazis were annulled and the state reverted to the norms held before the war.

Agreed. I'd like to add though...
Know that she still has a soul. She is sleeping with another driver at the wheel. Love her. Wake her up. Help her to choose for herself and not at the behest of those who would watch her live in a mental prison of illusion. Help her see her demons and ghosts and all that are dead inside and that she can choose life. To live again. To honor the other as she honors herself and her own life.
The sheppard wants to see all of the sheep in his flock return user. Not just the ones who clearly see the way home. Blessings.

hold up, i am not defending what the AIPAC, ADL and SPLC and their pedocrat army are doing, shit's fucked, but killing babies is like the opposite of what a growing nation should be doing since every other country that doesn't need kids is pumping them out like a Pez dispenser

They clearly are sacrifices... although I think most of the time the women don’t even realise it. They just think they are choosing the right thing (because they’ve been told)

Sacrificing kids. Didn't that happen at Sandy Hook and in Florida?

>and the award for the best goy goes to...

I meant a link user

That's a favorite argument for you pro abortionists, but it does absolutely nothing to curb nigger populations, other then to slow down their birth rates marginally in first world countries

theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2016/jan/11/population-growth-in-africa-grasping-the-scale-of-the-challenge

qz.com/1099546/population-growth-africans-will-be-a-third-of-all-people-on-earth-by-2100/

businessinsider.com/africas-population-explosion-will-change-humanity-2015-8

I don't give a fuck about what niggers do to their offspring but I don't want any whites getting their babies cut up by shlomo and sold on the black market.

It took you that long to figure that out?
It's so obvious.

I KNOW! I want an army of like-minded people and since I'm of slavic descent so there's a good chunk of the world population I'd want to defend. That also means I want to protect the people who are of Germanic, Roman, Anglo and even goddamed French descent because we can work together as a team.

spuc.org.uk/news/blog-archive/2014/august/a-history-of-abortion-in-poland

>ut killing babies is like the opposite of what a growing nation should be doing since every other country that doesn't need kids is pumping them out like a Pez dispenser
So you want niggers and liberals to have higher fertility rates?

>other then to slow down their birth rates marginally in first world countries
Becouse there is little to no abortions in the third world you retarded mutt.
Christians do their fucking best to feed and medicate africans and then tell them that god wants them to have as many babies as possible.

The liberals are non issue, once the media has been castrated (ending smith-mundt modernization) they can be deprogrammed over time.
As for the niggers, they're a self contained environment that don't move around because that takes effort, non-issue too.

you think your white race will survive whats coming? keep dreaming while you die out .
so would you want to defend pedos , criminals and murderers just because they are white? im telling you it would never work out. Most white civilizations turn into degenerate . color doesnt matter its all about ideology character and beliefs

this

>As for the niggers, they're a self contained environment that don't move around because that takes effort, non-issue too.
What the fuck are you even talking about? You think you can "contain" niggers if their population starts to grow?

>spuc.org.uk/news/blog-archive/2014/august/a-history-of-abortion-in-poland

Dr Wanda Poltawska, one of the Polish pro-life movement icons, recalls the events from 1956: "After the legalization of abortion , there were women standing in long queues outside the hospitals to kill their babies. We were completely devastated."

So it was voluntary, why did polish women want to kill their children ( and still do ) ?

I am also unsure how much a prisoner who organized forbidden activities can be trusted.

>Becouse there is little to no abortions in the third world you retarded mutt.
>No abortions
Do you honestly believe that?

>Christians do their fucking best to feed and medicate africans
So does the UN, Europe, and America every year, easy to ignore that when you want to scape goat Christianity.

you are a Godless heathen, and no i am not a jew dumbfuck

After learning more about the decline of the Egyptian civilization I learned there were two huge shifts which started it. Religion and race-mixing. Not sure how i'm defending pedos because that wasn't ever my platform so i'll ignore that.
they control their own population with guns

You're catching on op.

>the occult /x/ blackpill no one wants to take

If you've ever been suicidal then you know that abortions are good. Some humans are born into a bad family and it's better not to be born

Yes.

this

>they control their own population with guns
They really aren't. If they did Africa wouldn't be exploding.
UN doesn't teach them that using condoms is a sin and abortion an even bigger one.

>all religions are equal. There is nothing that sets Christianity above cannibalistic religions that rape and torture children before sacrificing them to demons. Stop being intolerant, Christians!

i was asking a question not claiming you are.. im just saying if you want to come togetehr simply by the requirement of race you will eventually harbor such people because you have no morality standard. now if you said fuck color i only want to be around people with the same morals as me then that would much more logical

african cunts are pushing out 8 babies, that's a pez dispenser problem because they're fed, cut the food and watch those factories dry up. Same goes for American and Canadian welfare.

>cannibalistic religions that rape and torture children before sacrificing them to demons
Stop hating on catholics!

>There is nothing that sets Christianity above cannibalistic religions that rape and torture children before sacrificing them to demons.
to be fair, there isnt. christcucks have been supporting these kikes for all of their history, and the elites within christcuckendom are the same jews.

>Are abortions satanic ritual of child sacrifice?
Yes. Remember the pro-choice protestors chanting "Hail Satan" upon hearing the pro-life dudes singing "Amazing Grace"?

youtube.com/watch?v=pKrfCow6Lyk

They let their masks fall immediately if you invoke Jesus. Pretty creepy, but that's leftism for you, I guess.

>cut the food and watch those factories dry up
Never argued against it. Let those fuckers starve. But you can't: neither left or right wants to lose their pet niggers.
At this point difference between american conservatives and liberals is a matter of stance on israel.

I'll let you in on a small discovery that has huge implications on the growth of a person. In the first 8 days after birth should a child experience any trauma their brain receives enough damage to forever stunt emotional growth. What belief system do you know practices a ritual that may cause such trauma at a very young age?
Looking at the map that should give you an indication on who will grow up not being that empathetic to understand that working together an delayed glorification are beneficial to everyone.

what is your belief polack?
and do you like the witcher?

Abortion is the first step in the process of desensitization that leads to euthanasia and, eventually, genocide.

You just can't go from zero to death camps in ten years like the nazis did without the whole world being outraged. But if you start with abortion, constantly reinforcing the concept that a fetus is not human or viable, over a period of several generations it becomes acceptable, a choice, an option. not murder at all.

Now we are expanding, predictably, into euthanasia and assisted suicide using terms like "a life not worth living" or "wouldn't want to live like that. See how easy it becomes to remove the feeding tube and hydration from a living breathing human to watch them slowly die over several days.

We're not done yet. Think about where this goes next.

just imagine if 500k people were shot and killed every year

Her boy is her choice is so much bs.
Its another body in her body ffs

PAGAN CANAANITES PRETENDING TO BE JEWS RUN THE WORLD

Holy shit, are you from r_donald, aren't you?
But if those people were shitskins?

to be fair, while there may be people that knowingly support such behavior that also claim to be Christian, the VAST MAJORITY of Christians are unaware that such actions are being done by some within their own ranks, or within the ((())) groups, whatever name they choose for themselves.
conflating the two disparate groups is disingenuous.