Today is Texas Independence Day. Texans, get in here! Show your state pride!

>Meme flag
Opinion discarded

806 reporting in. High Plains ready for action.

Bump

hola amigos

Out

but i was born here my familys lived here for 100 years i dont even know spanish please don’t bully me ;n;

I'm watching you. You stay near the Texas border and keep the Mexicans out.

no there’s literally nothing down there those people sit around all day waiting to die I like Austin

It's either that or leave. You must choose between tacos or burgers

Hot damn, I sure am glad we let them taco niggers invade our state

Pic related
GOD BLESS TEXAS
OG capital checking in.

JUST

Good food in texas.

Merry Independence day

I don't like what you are insinuating.

It's definitely something to fix, no doubt about it Hans, this is going to take a lot time. Thankfully even Democrats admit Texas is not going blue anytime soon, they admit that while Republicans have a mestizo problem, Democrats have a major Anglo problem. They literally steer clear from the Dems. This'll give us enough time to get our shit together.

Fuckoff germanstan, unlike you I can actually protect myself with deadly force. Get raped fuckboy

People like you are not welcome in Tejas

Texas birth rate (per 1000 women age 15-44) in 2016:
Whites: 61.7
Non-whites: 72.7
Blacks: 64.3
Hispanics: 76.9
Asians+Pacific Islanders: 66.2
Mixed: 56.3
Native: 42.3

7% NH white race-mixers.

Hail to the greatest state in the union, I thank God for our providence and hope we can accelerate physical removal

And yet we still vote conservative lmao. Who cares about the skin color here, we make civic nationalism work

It works!

Lived in texas all my life. If theres a god, he abandoned texas a long time ago.

everyone here is an alcoholic. no one goes to church. if they do theyre just paying lip service after spending the weekend getting high and drunk and fucking strangers they met on tinder or clubs.

i just want to leave. ive been everywhere in texas and its all the same. anytime i say this to pol i get flamed because dumb normies and drunkards think i must be a leftist to hate living in modern texas when clearly the whole state is ruined.

remember, cruz won the primaries. texas is full of dumb neocons.

>Reddit spacing
Yeah no, I've lived here all my life and not everyone is like that liar

>ive been everywhere in texas
I seriously doubt it. You're not passing the sniff test. Probably a progressive. Thats ok kid. Stick around. You might actually learn something.

Cruz is alright, move to Cali dumb liberal

Why do Texans LARP that they're a country?

Neat

BASTE latinos

Cuz we are motherfucking Texas.

This.
Texas is an embarassment and is years away from going blue and becoming a worse version of California. Not even memeing or bantering

Dog bless Texas.

ATX, bitches!
Austin is the place to be!
Everyone else can suck it!

Sad to see Texas became Mexico. 8 years Texas goes blue

ok

You're welcome /Texas/

t.Arkansas

You're a hot humid 23% face dump?

No, you're right actually. Texas is great, it's so good you all should stop coming to Colorado, Montana and Idaho for the love of god please.

Over my dead body.

When are you going to be independent again?

Yes thank you.

>LITERALLY 56% face

Texas has one the lowest state migrations in the Union

cant wait to vote him out of office

Because nobody wants to live there Juan.

I love how Texans LARP that Texas is the greatest stare in the union yet you all infest the rest of the West the first chance you get.

Stay in Fort Worth Juan

Texarkana reporting in. Pretty busy at the meat market i work at today. Rude nigger customers out the wazoo. Lovely weather though.

gun fag here.
I work for the cpu-jew, electrical engineer. looking to move to austin tx.
Where is good? I dont want to live around nigs, any high crime area. I need a 3 car garage.

i hope you like to drive

I work from home, it doesn't matter.
What's a good starting point?

Georgetown lol

Texarkana bro? I live in Arkansas but work on the texas side. Currently on lunch at Jason's deli.

No

Plano reporting in

We fought the war for a Tyrants end game because his forces were trash and could not win against A bunch of savages. Took Scott Irish and Germen to win that war {Mexico,Indian war } Should of left the guns alone SAN- Go make mexico great again by going back

Fuck off! We’re full! Cali-scum and beaners go home!

Once day of the rope comes, im hanging UT liberal professors from the I-35 overpass

reporting in

Fuck off! Austin metroplex is full!

Chi chi le le le

Satan is here ya'll

South Central Texas Fag Here!
Tejas Forever!
Remember Goliad, Remember The Alamo!

pretty rude for a nurglite

Texas is gone man. 38% white and dropping, glad I left while I could.

Also, HEB and Whataburger forever!

There’s no turning back, there are more californians than natives at this point. it’s too late. All we can do is burn with dignaty and hope the others learn from our mistakes.

Fuck off! Austin is full! Day of the Rope comes, we’ll be hanging hipsters from the Congress bridge. Death to avocado toast!

Legals are alright, I don't know what point you're trying to make here.

Had to move, loved Austin when it was libertarian hippies.
Lived there 16 years.
Who can Afford 2000 a month for a house in the Ghetto?

>checked
>mfw I was born a new yorker and not a texan

chili

Not a problem, mexicans vote red as fuck here

Blue Bell Ice Cream

God Bless TEXAS
RWDS

butter crunch a best

THE STARS AT NIGHT ARE BIG AND BRIGHT

This guy gets it. These fucking monster come here and vote commie every time after they fucked up hollywood

Suburban retard reporting in

Yup, Sorry but Texas has always been Anglo/Hispanic.
Our cultures match.
Actually come here(besides the RGV) and you will see.
Why do you think they never talk to South Texas Hispanics during the campaigns?
Doesn't fit the narrative.

High School Football. All championships at a single venue over the course of 4 days.

Ben & Jerry is behind the listeria outbreak which closed the Blue Bell plant for months. They did this to break the monopoly BB had on the ice cream market here. Took months for BB to come back, and they’ll never reclaim the lost freezer shelf space at grocery stores.
As a Texan, it is your duty to support local industry such as Blue Bell over Yankee liberal trash like Ben & Jerry’s.

Nice

if you care about listerine poisoning you ain’t american

Houston is really a kyrptonite to msm, Other than certain spots, it's the most diverse city in the US and is mostly conservative.

Day off, enjoyed the beautiful Texas weather while taking care of the lawn. Bout to fire up the grill. Nothing better desu

>more californians than natives
Its hilarious when texans actually believe this.
Some super deep form of denial.

>NOTHINGS OUR FAULT ITS CALIFORNIA.
Meanwhile they are married to a base latina and have 56% kids who vote for Cruz

I went to Brenham recently and it was a blast. It was almost too pleasant. My Sup Forums outlook was crushed by how friendly everyone was.

Texas is the most aesthetically shaped state in the union, prove me wrong, you can't.

This guy's a lair and should be purged. Sound like somthing a shill would say !!!!!! PURGE THESE FAGGOTS. How dare you speak ill of the great nation of Texas.

SXSW was a mistake

>Meanwhile they are married to a base latina and have 56% kids who vote for Cruz
Again, why is this a problem?

YEEEHAW fellow texans

im mexan american and i hate california niggers. You bring filth in the air with you.

How do you say, "howdy neighbor" in Spanish?
Texans don't seem to respond to English anymore.
t. Okie

Tennessee here. Proud to say we provided Sam Houston, Davy Crockett, and many defenders to the Alamo.

Cuz we were a country, and some of us think we should be again.
If that ever havens New Mexico and a strip of eastern Colorado are coming with us, as they’re our rightful clay.
We’ll let you damnyankees keep Oklahoma though.

>Californians, go back to Oklahoma where you came from!

Most whites in Texas refuse to speak beaner.