White birth rates are so low. Whites will be replaced with 4 generations

White birth rates are so low. Whites will be replaced with 4 generations.

youtube.com/watch?v=c8ob2yx7KRo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8ob2yx7KRo
youtube.com/watch?v=yTSspBgHcG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rubbish
combined with white normie families, there are enough right wing women now to boost the global population rapidly

You act like we hispanics like niggers more than whites. We don't.

a fertility rate of 1.3 is impossible to reverse. white fertility is approximately 1.6 nationwide..

Report off topic and troll threads.

Also 4 gens is way to far into the future to accurately predict.

Why are you telling the spic what the white fertility rate is?

every right wing women i've spoken to(mostly 15-23 years old) is planning to start a family soon, and wants to have more than 3 kids. do the math, combined with normie white families... the global white population is doing fine. Sorry lol, but you fell for the "whites are going extinct" meme

Hello moshe

i'm going by mathematics

bitch in red is looking at other bichtes titties thinking "lol nice try"

is that Moot?

bump

this guy has connected all the dots and yet equates white survival with white supremacy. fascinating.

Everything he says is true in the video.

he makes some true statements ill give him that

So stop shitposting and go have a kid.

everything he said is true

WHITES WILL BE REPLACED

I don't care anymore
>to boost the global population rapidly
Only they won't. The world really is overpopulating, just that whites are not the ones doing it.

bless my fuck I never realized the annoying Will & Grace lady was super hot

>whites will be replaced
wrong. you don't know what is coming, do you ?

bump for the smart nigger

>Whites will be replaced with 4 generations.

Since whites dont care why should anyone else?

no they wont. you're just an angry spic that is mad at your Spanish daddy's.

>haha whites going extinct is just a meme becauses whites are deciding to have more children because whites are going extinct

>tattoo
dropped

I don't deny this, what I find fascinating his his continued anti white bias in the dace of having all the facts. I at first assumed the elevator analogy was about black americans, but he actually applied it to whites world wide. he talks about population decline in european countries and even mentions the significant minority populations there, yet he still sees whites as a universally oppressive class of elites. he justifies the behaviour of Trump and his supporters entirely, but still sees them as the enemy of all non whites. it's interesting.

...is the original of this picture what it looks like

Then start fucking more and stop complaining.

If it wasn't for abortion there would be twice as many blacks in America today.

>impossible to reverse

That's crap, if white people really start to die off, the birth rate will go up. Only whites left will be Mormon and Amish. They breed like rabbits

The reality is this: Population rises and settles in cycles. In the west, we bring in immigrants, refugees, and all these people from all over the world to fix this supposed problem. All this effectively does is keep the population from settling down to a self-sustaining number. This is white genocide and nobody in the world cares because it's happening to white people. We can't even restrict immigration in our own countries and every other white woman is fucking a black guy.

It is what it is, we are fucked.

Ching chongizzle white man. My kids will inherit your land.

You know what's fucked up, I bet most white people do want to have 4-5 kids, but they can't afford it. Meanwhile our government pays shitskins to sit at home and shit out niglets left right and center.

>According to science...

We have to find a way to convince white women to have more children or we are fucked. Hell, some are even getting with black guys to destroy the European race. That is considered cute and funny, but a white woman educating other women on this subject is considered racist.

>It's pretty fucked up when Asians are more willing to talk about declining white birth rates than white people.

White women.

Australia needs more white Irish immigration

>youtube.com/watch?v=c8ob2yx7KRo
Look at the comments in that video. THAT is the kind of shit we should be showing white normies if you want more of them to wake the fuck up.
So many white people have no idea just how much black people hate us

One single nuke can wipe out a quarter of afr*ca's population if placed well with the correct conditions.
The blast will not kill as much as the fallout cloud - and about half of the population of afr*ca would either die of radiation poisoning or starve.

>other white woman is fucking a black guy.
>we are fucked.
Thy harder, shill

A lot can change in 4 generations, user. Nothing is set in stone.

Niggers are too dumb to realize that once whitey dies out, asians will most likely take over the world

>marrying a coalburner
wew, tradcucks are the worst.

Don't care though, people don't Iive long anyway, maybe if we got a thousand years each

>go back to your own country
lol. just how retarded average nigger is?

times up whitey
time for nighty night
BYE BYE

kek it will be a zimbwabwe 2.0
the few smart nogs probably miss apartheid

== Thread Reminder ==
Race mixing white women are doing more damage than any Jew could ever imagine. White women are the enemy followed by usual suspects.

I think the problem with South Africa is there is not enough race mixing

Then why are 12% of WW births are multiracial?

You don't seem to grasp demographics - why post then? Even the Aussie roastie is mediocre,.

>white genocide isn't real
youtube.com/watch?v=yTSspBgHcG8

hmmm

The birthrate is IRRELEVANT you stupid fucks.

I don't care if niggers have 500 kids. As long as they aren't allowed in to our lands it is irrelevant. Birthrates going up and down is a natural thing.

>As long as they aren't allowed in to our lands it is irrelevant.
Except they are invited in my the millions by our governments.

>promote faggotry
>promote cuckoldry
>promote feminism

gee birth rates are low!!! Im a ablue pilled fucking faggot stupid cuck! These birth rates will never change we will need more niggers!

t.OP the faggot

And that is what you should focus on. Not HURR HAVE 10 WHITE BABIES AND COMPETE WITH NIGGER BIRTHRATES

which is impossible to win.

Thanks liberals

Asians vs Muslims. This will be the 3rd World War.

I agree but Germans for example keep electing Merkel and the EU love the 3rd world savages.

In the US the Dems and the corporations want the millions of illegals for cheap labor and votes.

We have to rid the world of these political groups for the anti-white policy to end. That is not going to happen without near civil war. They are hellbent on the destruction of whites.

It's almost entirely due to women. They would rather have a career today than have children. Meanwhile, blacks kick out children for welfare.

TONGUE RINGGGGGGG

she witting on the wall

Did you watch the video? The guy in the video seems to think that white people will get cornered at some point and go full-Hitler on black people.

Excellent video.

Everything stated in that video was straight facts. We need to wake up our people and deal with our own extinction.

Crikey she's a spunky sheila i'd give it a root fair dinkum m8

Thank god.

I'm just talking about what I see. Maybe you're not a white woman who has sex with black guys and advocates the destruction of the white race. Good for you, you're a real asset. Are you having children with a white man or are you more concerned right now about your career?

Here is the red pill you newfag fucks. Right now birth rates are indelcine for whites because of this one simple fucking thing. Evolution. Think about it the country specially in cities the amount of people seem overblown. Our collective subconsciousness says 'DONT BREED WE ARE OVER BREEDING" even if that isn't true. You know whos causing this? Non-whites if you took out all the non-whites in the US the cities would get smaller whites would probably increase breeding again. This also applies to Japan they have a subconscious trigger that makes them think living in cities is overpopulation. Non-whites don't have this kind of trigger because lets think about how they've never evolved none of that mattered overpopulation never mattered for them but when you are white living on short supply of food in europe during an ice age you don't really have a choice but to have some kind of natural instinct.

This.
Secularisation is a big factor though. Most religions are geared towards creating more followers, and it's much easier to breed one than to convert one.

Maybe I'm dumber than a nigger but why he isolates birth rates without taking into account population numbers?
If I'm not mistaken birth rates is how many children does each couple have on average, right? But it's far easier to reverse those numbers if you have 1000 than if you have 100. The amount of people in this world is as unprecedented as cultures being able to beat the 1.3 fertility rate.

>REPLACED

Replaced by what? There is nothing that can replace us. If whites disappear civilization collapses.

Also... why can't we have a low population? Global population needs to be reduced which is why pol should support aggressive birth control in Africa and Latin America.

more

>Fertility rate if 1.3 is impossible to reverse
>1.3 for one generation
>population now at around 66%
>66% somehow can't make more children

bump for truth.

I disagree. I think it's almost entirely due to the fact that white women today would rather have careers when they are young than have children. There are women in New York who go to fertility clinics to have their eggs frozen, then after a decade or so of being a career woman, they go to a sperm bank and pay another woman to have their child. This is insanely expensive, but this is what white women are doing because they would rather put their careers first.

And this is a city thing. You won't see that shit in a non-metro area.

Agreed except for the part that this instinct is only inherent in white people. There's other stuff motivating it like religion for instance but most of all: we are already full and can therefor breed a little slower.

Oh I would like that yes, I see it as a good thing for a population to eventually reach a point where it can stabilize BUT (((SOMEHOW))) the media is scared as fuck for this and pushes the:
>Human population MUST grow ad infinitum
meme. Completely ignoring that once a population reaches plague-like levels massive extinction follows soon after

I still disagree that women in cities are not having children due to their subconscious telling them the world is already overpopulated. It's about their careers, and today they even receive Affirmative Action, so they are both more educated and more likely to be hired than white men. And since women are hypergamous they are having a difficult time finding white men who also have white collar jobs.

>white women
thats a jew

> I think it's almost entirely due to the fact that white women today would rather have careers when they are young than have children.
Its a symptom of the problem that's the thing. Females are the most receptive of stuff like this first as we all know females are very emotional not rational where do emotions come from? Its all instinctual! If you also look at the more extreme stuff that the SJW preach about the most females reject is a good indicator that its something more than just sex and career.
Its inherent only in white people and some asian peoples.
They are scared because if capitalist don't get an endless supply of debt free slaves the jews can't control us.

Our countries are bankrupt. Our economies are pyramind schemes which is why they all support immigration. It's the only way to bring money into the country since we don't manufacture shit.

We are fucked. People love to go on about free trade, but we can not compete with 1 billion Chinks and Poos working for $1 an hour.

We have to get rid of the crazy women and stop listening the to social engineering that says to give up our rights and earned resources.
Easier said than done of course.

I've actually grown kinda fond of you fellas. Not nearly as bad as everyone makes you out to be. Niggers, on the other hand, need to be straight up gassed. I know there's good ones and all, but if we don't gas them all at once we're just going to have start gassing them all over again in thirty years or so.

That will never happen because women are the majority. That is why they get Affirmative Action, free tampons, free birth control, women's only scholarships, and why 19% of women have abortions. Whatever women want they get.

What you fail to understand is there's a subsection of the white population that has a lot of kids. Conservative people are above replacement levels if my numbers are correct. What that means is the majority of white people in the future will be raised by conservative parents. The white liberal is what will go nearly extinct.

The female hive mind is root cause of the problem. Women don't really have strong opinions about anything, so they go with the group. Men have more grey thinking matter in their brains and are much more likely to challenge some stupid bullshit from a feminist teacher. Whereas women hear something from an authority figure and they assume it must be true.

Who wants to bet at one point glory holes will be normalized and a "fun night with the girls" type of event? I give it 15 years.

There are still close to 30,000 white people living in fucking Zimbabwe. White people thrive when they're forced to embrace a sense of community with each other.

I don't give a fuck about the world in four generations. I'll be dead by then and have had a great life without throwing myself into poverty to further 'muh white race'

fuck you, fuck your children, and fuck theirs as well.

i agree but there is a root cause for all of that thinking. Feminism didn't just come out of no where and yes jews did influence it BUT prior to jews meddling it was boiling over just jews took advantage of what was already there. BUT like I said in the previous post females think instinctual the only ones who don't are the mentally ill. No matter how leftist you are you can't avoid the instinctual emotions. I still really believe we were never meant to live in giant cities at some biological level we have some kind of instinct. Look at how we evolved out of africa or out of china we did not stay in one place spread out. That thinking is still with in us at some level.

Good white women were made for black men anyway so I see no problem with this.

You clearly don't. Spics in my personal experience just work and sell drugs. Niggers don't work, rip you off on drugs and often mug you.

I love watching you retards forget that migrant birth rates always die off to match ours within a generation or two. Your numbers don't work the way you keep pretending they do, take your victim narrative someplace else.