Underdeveloped shithole threatens the US = WE WILL RESPOND WITH FIRE AND FURY

>underdeveloped shithole threatens the US = WE WILL RESPOND WITH FIRE AND FURY
>the only other world power, with which we fought a ~50 year Cold War threatens the US = utter silence
Trump is the ultimate cuckhold, isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/axk9v4D4A5E?t=2m28s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_uranium_reserves
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because a threat from Russia is taken seriously. Everyone knew those zips didn't possess the power.

So he only swings his dick when he knows he can beat the other guy? You don't find that even remotely pathetic? How are you always 'winning' if you only ever choose battles that you know you cannot lose?

>Trump is the ultimate cuckhold, isn't he?
after his comments about taking guns, yes, yes he is.

He's not a cuck, he just knows when to shut up

(When russia makes a threat they carry through)

>he just knows when to shut up
This is a fucking joke, right?

That would be the last way i'd describe him.

>underdeveloped shithole

you mean Russia?

Trump and his supporters have always been cucks. They work against their own country to the benefit of Russia. Russia must have some toddler rape levels of blackmail on this orange faggot.

Russia wouldn't be bold enough to do it because they would have to wipe out every com link to the subs or they'll get it back 10x

Where was the threatening part? Putin clearly said it is only for defense and counter countermeasures.

What I get a kick out of with Trump is when he started his term he was complaining about how outdated the US nuclear forces were.

Now he says BS that we are plenty advanced.
He thinks we all lack long term memory.

The arms treaties were a big mistake that the US should have never participated in.

The US needs to bring back the Peacekeeper.

>Now he says BS that we are plenty advanced.
source

Subs don't have any comm link.

They have to get to the surface because they dismantaled the VLF and ELF equippment.

TRUMP IS A BIGGER APPEASER THAN CONSERVATIVE NEVILLE CHAMBERLAIN

Russia announcing the exact same nuclear weapons policy they (and the US) have had for the last 60 years
>a threat
>repost the same thread several times a day

The absolute state of Leftist shills

Vova literally said and it's stated in the doctrine that nukes are used as a last ditch defense fatass
Is not a threat, it's deterrent. Though it's almost exactly the same way with the Kim

>When russia makes a threat they carry through
lol, thats why Turkey is an irradiated crater right now right?

Got it right here via Huckabee:
youtu.be/axk9v4D4A5E?t=2m28s

"second to none" my ass!

Turkey is now a Russian puppet.

They got them to defect.

That's his fun point as well as his selling point. He'll say the most stupid shit

Don't remember Russia making a threat beyond a no-fly zone in Syria. And now coalition keeps east of euphrates.

>interpreting Putin's counter to our missile defense shield as a threat
you are the fucking problem with America
you are the reason every other country hates our guts

why are you trying to start another cold war arms race?

I thought libshits were the anti-war party?
what the fuck is wrong with you? seriously, take a good long look in the mirror and figure out what the fuck you actually want in a country. You're so confused its debilitating.

>nuking florida
please I hope they do

Imagine having those imgs saved in your PC
Look whos talking, a dirty beaner

Americans really suck at geography if every time they see a peninsula they think it is Florida.

>Trump and his supporters have always been cucks. They work against their own country to the benefit of Russia
Because the best thing for the USA is war with a massive military power that just wants to be left the fuck alone, right?

Why are anti-Trumpers so fucking stupid and unaware of geopolitics? Why are they so easily susceptible to media manipulation?

You're actually mad at the first anti-war President we've had in a long time. Neolib statist warmongering globalists, jewish funded and parroting their puppetmasters lines like good little goys.

>Now he says BS that we are plenty advanced.
where? when?

you really suck at geography if you can't see the obvious okeechobee and tampa bay there. macaco education

We already killed like 200 of their dudes, worth more than some north korea tier propaganda animation desu.

>US missile systems are second to none =/= Trump says we are plenty advanced

>Trump anti-war
Thanks for the chuckle.

Still in Afghanistan....causing shit in Syria although they were not invited....Ops in Somalia...supplying support in Yemen...threatening war with NK

Ye this is definitely Florida. Stick to MMA.

Considering i can see the tampa area, lake Okeechobee, cedar key, the spacecoast, etc, it is florida.
T. floridian

Also, nuke us papa putin. You're our only hope. This entire state is slowly going liberal, and it's long been a boomer retirement hotspot.

>Florida is the only peninsula in the world
WOW

Stick to WWE

>Leafnigger scared of Two Superpowers having a good relationship
No wonder why you are being invaded by Chinks.

>>Leafnigger scared of Two Superpowers having a good relationship

Putin nuking America = wonderful relationship

nice try russia

This. WIth Russia it's no use to show your muscles, you have to make sure you're ready to fight them.

>all these US flags behaving like timid battered housewives whenever Russia threatens to nuke you
>when any other thread you act like cowboys and tell japs two nukes weren't enough
>they even include a shitty CGI of your mutt homeland getting nuked to prove the point
>"extreme," "far-right", US patriots: h-hehe, good one putin, its no big deal its just florida, heh heh, go ahead nuke us lol

The absolute STATE of Amerimutts. Even your most hardcore ultra-nationalists are soyboy beta orbiters of Putin. Holy fuck. Russia/KGB/FSB really did a number on you guys.

As you can see landmarks you are familiar with, I concede that Putin envisions removing the Appendix of the USA.

I apologize for doubting. You are on point with this one.

I apologize, it really does have 2 or more distinguishing landmarks

THANK YOU BASED PUTIN

The fact that you're defending yourself after making such an autistic statement is fascinating. Maybe this is why you retarded fucks should just keep making cocaine.

Du pareil au meme.

>In the third clip, a man can be heard explaining the Russian convoy was a few hundred meters away from target when the American forces raised their flag and hit the Russians with a heavy artillery barrage, wiping out the first column instantly. “We got our fucking asses beat rough, the Yankees made their point,” he said. “What were they hoping for, that the Yankees are just going to fuck off?... It’s bullshit, some people can’t even be fucking ID’ed, too many people there.”

Show your real flag.

Go ahead and show your flag shlomo, then make that statement again.

Putin never made a vocal threat though.

Rocket man threatens to bomb hawaii
why the fuck would ANYONE want to bomb hawaii?
I mean, i get florida.. but hawaii.. common man

I apologized, there are 2 or more landmarks that do effectively match Florida

>Brazil, cocaine
ehhhh...that is like telling a mexican to go back to making maple syrup

Somebody wanted Hillary president for having a Nuclear Winter Right Now looks like?

it's because you literally can't do shit to russia, burgerlards, besides classic jewish "pressure"

>(When russia makes a threat they carry through)
Lol, yeah I guess that's why Finland, Turkey, Estonia, the Ukraine, and Poland are all part of Russia.

Wait, no...

>fought
>cold war

America is Russia's bitch at this point. Look at this thread. Look at how scared the American flags are, or how they're willing to not bark back at Putin like they usually do to people that threaten to nuke them. They know they lost.

Where is the bomb going? Looks like Disney World, interesting choice.

Oh, come on, do you really need Florida?
America can exist without Florida.

fuck off poland

Walt would do the same were he still alive

Making America great again almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

The greatest military tacticians in history do exactly that... choose battles where they have the highest advantage and their opponents the greatest disadvantage.

Are you legit retarded or just pretending? Or maybe you're actually a woman...

YOU KNOW HE IS A FUCKING RUSSIAN

>Trump is the ultimate cuckhold, isn't he?
why would he bite the hand that feeds him?

Putin's state of the [soviet] union address should have been of great alarm to the US.
not a peep.
scary....bigly scary.

Turkey is a Russian proxy state now.

Finland would mute or cut out scenes in movies that were critical of the USSR and Russia.

How does it feel that those new nukes are filled with American uranium?
Your ruling class hate you and want you nuked. lol

stfu

you know, you're probably right satan.
we should have let Hillary win and declare war on Russia. That would have turned out great.
fucking faggot, i hope you get glassed

I don't understand how you even pay attention to the terror propaganda, if it ever happens well you will die and they will rule a wasteland.

But literally this has been known since 2004.....
Are you guys this fucking retarded

Russia gets its uranium from Russia and Kazakstan. There's a worldwide glut of uranium.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_uranium_reserves

this

>I have never read The Art of War: The Post

>Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.

>"I WANT WAR"
>doesnt realize he will get nuked as well.
neck yourself satoshi.

30 40 thousand nukes, yeah were real scared. we just don't care enough to get obliterated, and obliterate russia.

>implying Russia wanys to start a war with us and are not busy dealing with sandniggers.

I literally think Russia is an ally
This Crimea Ukraine drama is bullshit

oh sorry more like 8000. how many major cities in russia?

>not getting an obvious joke
>meme flag

kek

>"I DONT CARE IF THE US PUT MY COUNTRY IN A SERIOUS TROUBLE, AT LEAST HE IS NOT IN FAVOR OF RUSSIA!"
Leafnigger warmongers are truly worse and more suicidal than the US ones.

Yes soon we will, overthrow your filthy capatilist regime and put Hillary, Paul Ryan and the other capitalist in gulags.

Sure peoplekind was a joke too. faggot.

yeah really, who did the math on how many nukes we need? fucking muligan.

*who

Russia flooded the market dumdum.

>she has begun to hate everyday American people.

Hillary wants them dead

Don't worry leaf me and my comrades will soon come to your joke of country right after we institute communism in America.

the republic of the congo shall emerge victorious on that day.

Hans don't you have reparations to pay? If you don't stop fooling around and pay them I might have to call Mr.shekelstien.

no they didn't

Australia has the largest reserves

uranium is a metal mined out of the ground and there is way more supply than demand

Russians played you well.

Trump is Putin's playboy.

Now Putin is putting out some uganda level animations and everyone looses their shit.

>t. never read the art of war

Yes. I thought Trump was the wests last hope. But i think we can all agree hes just another puppet for the kikes. Hopefully sometime in the near future there will be a leader who shines a light at the end of the tunnel.

>Demoturds before the election.
>"TRUMP WILL CAUSE THE WW3 HE WILL DECLARE WAR TO RUSSIA!"
>Demoturds after the election
>"TRUMP IS A RUSSA PUPPET! IMPEACH!"
You wanted a Nuclear Winter looks like?

Honestly for the longest time I thought it was just a meme the mutts were making fun of, especially during the election, how Trump and America were held hostage by Russians. But now, seeing them react like this, this effeminate damage control and stumbling around to explain why Russia should totally be allowed to nuke their country - now I'm starting to think the memes were actually real, and right wingers in the US are really scared of Russia.

>i hope you get glassed
still Sup Forumsarized, sad.
kek

>Doesnt show his flag
Sure thing warmonger nigger