HOLY SHIT

Where was this teacher when I was in school?! HOT DAMN!

niceeeeee

why do you faggots come in here and post the same shit every day? SAGE

Fucking the football team, ignoring you.

This is normal human activity and should not be punished IMO. The education system is there to trap people until they're 30. At that point everyone is frigid and bitter and unlovable.

she was there, she was just fucking students who weren't awkward weirdos

This is really unfair. Really unfair.
WTF man.
I got slapped by an old soggy teacher once for """misbehaving""" and that's all the contact I had with a female teacher's body.
Life is really unfair.

Give this kid a medal.

I'm so curious as to what goes through a husband or boyfriends head when he finds out his wife or gf has cheated on him with a cafeteria taco day breath Bruno Mars listening 14 year old. I imagine its a refreshing collapsing feeling, then thoughts of revenge.

Luck bastard.

You're delusional.
I was a jock,hombre.
True true
You're projecting,faggot.
Cucked by a kid lmaoo.

what they dont tell u is all these thots are fucking nigger bois, so unles u nigger she wouldnt have fucked u ayhow op

I had a MILF of a math teacher in college. She was so fucking hot that you could see the jealousy in every female student. You always had to wait in line when she had office hours because so many other guys wanted to talk to her. God, she must have love it.

pics or it didn't happen

>man has consensual sex with 15 year old girl
>”BURN HIM ALIVE KILL HIM”

>woman has consensual sex with 15 year old boy
>”lol nice lucky kid dude is probably a stud”

And you retards wonder why women have an over inflated sense of self worth and value.

Nice

I love women that are so hot they make every other woman instantly jealous. True power.

Nice

hi brett! i read anus in '04-'05

Nice

Nobody said they agreed with the first reaction.

15 year olds should be allowed to have sex with anyone as long as they marry that person.

no, find out who he is and order him PIZZA.
faggy little thing deserves to never girl again.

where's the instagram link?

These teachers have always been there. Don't pretend like you were one of the students they would risk their career for.

Sorry, I can't even remember her name off hand.

You could see pure hatred in some those girls eyes. It was fun to watch.

daily reminder that those who are saying that this is nice are literal cuckolds since the teacher fucked a completely different guy from you
feeling that this is nice is just as the same as a cuck who get pleasure by seeing his wife/gf be banged by another man to me

fucking disgusting
lock her in a fucking jail at least for 10 plus years so that her life will be completely ruined

you fucking retards really are a low test beta cuck to get pleasure by this kind of things
kys

NICE

Sup Forums literally dedicates time to proving that politicians do it for that very reason.

DAMN

anybody got the nudes?

To be fair I think the public see girls as more worthy of legal protection because nobody wants fathers going on their own way to give a beating to the teacher that fucked their daughter.

15 year olds are usually immature twats. The fact that you want to fuck one makes you a childlike idiot who is probably developmentally disabled.

Doesn't mean the teacher isn't hot though.

> spend life thinking your cute and having everyone say so
> emerge self in narcissistic culture of instagram and Facebook receiving more praise for physical appearance from thirsty followers
> get low grade education job for male teens who will thirst after you
> fuck said teens who will worship and fulfill your shallow urges
Women today... this will get worse before it gets better

>15 year olds are usually immature twats
All women are.

Wrong. Only virgins who see attention-seeking whores on social media think that.

NOICE

>You always had to wait in line when she had office hours because so many other guys wanted to talk to her.
bullshit

What kind of fish is that btw? anybody know?

t. roastie

>married
>husband was a firefighter
>NTR for a kid
>bought weed and a pipe for the kid
>kid broke down crying to his mom about relationship

Why is your reaction the same as the main stream reaction? Muh hot teacher, so her pedophilia is okay.

If this were a male teacher, he would have been crucified by the MSM.

Wrong again. Happily married to a white woman and have white children.

She's getting 40 hours of community service, and winning 10mil in a civil suit from the school district for "emotional damages".

We've seen this story 100 times before.

I can smell the Doritos off your neckbeard just by reading this.

thanks senpai

doesn't matter whether or not the account is active. I can still find what I need

>Peterson and her firefighter husband Brandon Ferri have been married since 2015 and don’t have any children. A report via the Daytona Beach News-Journal told of Peterson filing for divorce from her husband, with her lawyer father, Philip Peterson representing her in divorce proceedings. The divorce application was filed on February 12.

>Following news of the teacher’s arrest, both Peterson and her estranged husband deleted their social media profiles

>Where was this teacher when I was in school?!
fucking the cool kids

Nice

And rightly so. Men are the predators in both cases. The teenage boy and male teacher both manipulate the female.

Redfish

It must be nice, living in a fantasy.

I was a jock and never heard of this. Then again we had morals back then.

Honestly high schoolers are fucking retarded, and she's also fucking dumb. Hope it was worth being fired/prison.

I'm only 28, and I really don't think I could connect much with a high schooler in any way.

the husband is gonna eat shit for this
firefighters love to bust balls

Weak trolling,virgin. Ignored.

truth
women are incapable of thought, and need to be controlled by fathers until given to an appropriate man, determined by the father, to serve

Exactly! HS kids are assholes. She's still hot though.

It's about time you get back to attending to all those children and mentally children around you.

Virgin detected.

Making your way onto high school sports teams doesn't make you Chad.

>inb4 I was an all-state QB who set every record

nice try 56%
i hope you enjoy the muslim cock in your ass; you should, its whiter than you are

We need a FOIA request for those pics fellas

>these beta males trying so hard
Hahaaa ok soyboy.

56% is a meme you absolute fucktard. My state is 97% white.

>tfw you realize Sup Forums is the same 10 autists posting the same threads everyday

She looks like a younger and hotter Jennifer Connelly

I've never posted this before you shitskin.

>13 posts by this ID

Please stop projecting your fantasies onto others.

>You're delusional.
This was posted like 5 times yesterday retard

97% white american = black/brown to rest of the world
As-salamu alaykum faggot, if youre father (who youve probably never met) didnt teach it to you, the imam your mother is blowing will

fuck off /leftpol/ your forced meme failed KYS

>Jealous beta males
It's ok losers.

Manly conservative white fireman cucked by black 14yr old. The jokes write themselves folks.

I can't tell you. But I was a shy awkward nerd who was also physically imposing and talented enough to make the first string as a defensive lineman my senior year. I played football, D&D and took Drama my Junior and senior year. The December of my senior year my Drama teacher asked me to stay after school and help her move some stuff. When we got done she kissed me. She was cute as hell, petite brunette with pale skin and dark eyes. We ended up having a relationship that ended when I joined the Army the fall after I graduated. I kept my damned mouth shut about it and so did she. Though this was the late 80's, no camera phones or internet or social media so don't know if we could have pulled it off if it were today. It was great. She moved away and we lost touch after that.

>Gypsy soul
Top kek, no wonder.

Muslims are less than ONE PERCENT of the population you ignorant fuck. Try getting out of your parents basement once in a decade.

it seems you dont understand the meaning of "left" - understandable, your Quran studies must take up a considerable amount of time
hows youre an hero vest going, i look forward to hearing about you on the news

Seriously fuck off. Sage.

sorry shlomo
i guess i thought you were the wrong semitic group
i was going to send a halal (you), but heres a kosher one instead (((you)))

I don't watch pol like a hawk like losers like you do.

>tfw when you realize OP is a faggot

>Less than TWO PERCENT of America are kikes
So wrong again FAGGOT!!! You're really failing here,loser.

>and hotter

No, get raked already.

Nice.

i know, i know
youre white, of course you are
until of course someone criticizes you, then hello chaim
though i must admit, you are clealrly not one of the fabled ashkenazi
you must be one of the (((ethiopians))), as indicated by your eloquence

Maybe not, but being a football playing mildly autistic nerd apparently won over my drama teacher. The fucked up thing is I realize in hindsight I got flirted with all the time. I was just to fucking socially awkward to realize it at the time.

These things always piss me off, we parade female kiddy fiddlers touching young boys like some playful fantasy and yet we're ready to lock away male pedophiles.

I think both deserved to be hanged.

Every straight man in the entire nation is saying "nice" and is secretly jealous.

t. low test cuck

>shirt says "gypsy soul"
>is a literal degenerate
I can spank to this.

>She's getting 40 hours of community service, and winning 10mil in a civil suit from the school district for "emotional damages"
Can't believe people don't understand this is why shit like this keeps happening, those fat pay outs are worth 5 minutes of some kids chump pumps.

This. But as a FF he has thicc skin.

t.firefighter

>hotter
I fucking hate you leaf cunts.

This whore is hotter than any actual female in my high school, nevermind just teachers.

>why do you faggots come in here and post the same shit every day? SAGE

Lol husband was probably gay or something and left her for a dude and she desperately needed to prove to herself she was sexy by going for some horny teen who can't help himself

These kids who land teachers like this deserve medals. Not scorn.

I hope you’re not fucking serious

> making excuses for an adultress
> blaming the husband

Let me guess you are a TradCon?

See this is why we have shitty divorce laws in this country.