This is unacceptable

This is unacceptable.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjk-eyPy4qo
youtube.com/watch?v=pAW4mntPM-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucking HATE fat """people""" desu

Looking at China, fat shaming actually works,

Fat people are a detriment to society. The ones in denial about it need to be gassed

Shes fat. Whats the problem?

>smokers get taxed because its a burden to the HC system
>fatties dont get taxed, despite the burden being larger

China actually has an obesity problem

ah ah ah user, didn't you mean to say "fun sized people"

I lived in China for a time and the same thing happened to me; it actually encouraged me to lose weight. Chinese don’t call you fat just to be dicks, they do it cause they care about it and are actually concerned about your health.

>calls a fatfuck fat
>it's supereffective
>fatfuck offended
>fatfuck has committed suicide
>4573 exp gained

care about you*

但是她真的很肥!

>the burden being larger
I see what you did there

>smokers acknowledge that their habit isn't good for their health
>fatties refuse to acknowledge being fat is a problem

Landwhales. When will they learn?

Nice reality check.
I bet she thinks people back home don't find her disgusting only because they are not allowed to speak their mind.

how does one become fat? I mean. I eat pretty bad... like pizza every weekend, soda, beer but here I am... not fat. I mean fat people must be gluttonous and eat all the time. I couldn't even be fat if I tried.

他看起来是华人,我不相信她的父母对她没说过她很胖

We could have passed something like that a few decades ago

>>Xp gained
>player received 2 porkchops and a vial of poison.

fatties BTFO

>Ah aH Hh user, dIdN'T YoU MeAn tO SaY "fUn sIzEd PeOpLe"

>This is unacceptable.

i agree
fat, dumptruck americans need to stop flying around the world complaining about other cultures

They were polite. They could have called her a dumb ugly lazy snowflake disgusting mutt piggu. Which was what they were thinking. Ungrateful whate.

That's actually what they do. They eat more in one meal than you or I eat in a day, and they do nothing but sit on their ass and play vidya or watch Ellen DeGenerate.

yo I fucking HATE niggers dog

>gook runes

flag checks out

WTF, this IS unacceptable! I refuse to be shown up by the Chinese. We need to start calling fat people fat, too! Sad!

Welcome to the thin club my dude

>Promise everyone gets a bowl of rice
>See someone who obviously has been eating their rice, and their friends rice, and their neighbors rice.

I can see why the Chinese would criticize her for being fat.

How insulting, calling a whale fat.

Yep. China is gaining the lead in telling like it is. We need this fat cunt to be called fat in all the west.
It's unacceptable that she has to travel to the other side of the world to hear honest opinions.

Those are chink scratchings, learn to distinguish your Orientals.

I read:
>People in China Thought It Was Okay to Call Me Fart to My Face
thought it was funny until I realized it said >Fat

The first energy consummer is the nervous system. Not muscles. And first in it, the brain. Draw your conclusions. Ever met a clever fatass ? Unless he had a genetic condition, no. Impossible. Its why blacks, beaners and white trash are more often obese.
After the nervous system, iirc, comes digestive system, then muscles and finally regenerative activities ( cells replacement for example).

> Why is it that doctors and health professionals always feel the need to fat shame me?
> YOU'RE DIABETIC, they shout at me
> YOU'LL GET HEART DISEASE, they ridicule me
> THE SURGEON CANNOT FIND YOUR HEART, they tease me
> CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE they plead
> It's like THEY want me to die

t. Australian PM

She should be glad they didn't toss her into the nearest body of water and harpoon her

She should avoid japan

AIYA GWEILO KNOWS!
>Shut it down
好心她就無上鏡頭, 減下肥更好

>fat inbred MtF transnigger subhuman btfo by chink honesty and direct speech
absolutely marvelous, amerigoblins will never recover

my fat coworker would come in at 9, eat breakfast, at 10:30 he would eat an early lunch, at lunch he would eat another lunch, then at 2:30 he would eat an afternoon lunch, then he went home at 4pm, presumably to gorge on cheesy puffs or something until his fat wife made a five course dinner

funny when i was in china as a 6'7 dude i had three separate girls pretty much admit they were into feedism and wanted me to get fat with their help

That's skinnyfat

i figured it out. i had a couple fat acquaitances that would always be astonished at how much i ate. but whenever i was with them we'd go to restaurants and nice places or there would be home cooked food. i don't eat that much normally. even so, large meals aren't the problem. it's the fucking snacks and what they eat at meals. they are constantly eating. they'll talk about how little they eat or how they never eat, but they don't included snacks, like their brain doesn't process that they are consuming calories. and they are constantly eating or going from eating at one place to eating at another.

>transnigger subhuman
powerfull

Your mutt brain is confused. USA is owned by China, NOT a part of China.

poor fatty

This is honestly one of my favorite aspects about asians. They have no problem whatsoever making comments about your appearance to your face.

>"Thought it was okay"

What is it with these freaks and their obsession with what's "okay". That's not okay!

Yes you're fuckin damn right we do. A large chunck of the west's problems would vanish if people started eating right and exercising regularly. All my problems seemed to disappear when I got in shape.

I have never wanted to donate money this badly.

I bet she makes a killing off of the military stationed there LOL

Sounds like she has a problem with Chinese people. What a racist.

>soggy waffle

>Fat People In China Thought It Was Okay to be Fat in Front of My Face

Fun size usually means smaller you dimwit

Your nipples are on your belly. Seek professional medical help.

> Even the state-run media outlet Global Times found that China now has the largest overweight population in the world – 10.8% of men and 14.9% of women in a nation of 1.4 billion people – bumping the United States to second place, according to a study published in the Lancet Medical Journal.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjk-eyPy4qo

Imagine being so fat that you have a hard time running or doing physical labor. Imagine being so fat that your doctor tells you on every visit that you should eat less and work out more or else you have health problems later on in life. Imagine being so fat that you become instantly less attractive to most people. Imagine all that and yet you still don't have the fucking self control to just stop eating so much.

t. dr. gay

Lmao i thought it was some fucked up person. Took me too long to figure it out

>I will rape you
>I have good aids
>child trafficker
>Dr boom boom

They'd call you fat behind your back but it would take all day to walk around you.

Ba dum tsh
please clap

fatty

我的天啊,是那個鬼物!

Wu Fat! ahah

>I love my mom

Yep, I hope she paid double plane tickets to support her fat ass

I am a fat person and guess what...she fucking fat.

At least I can still move. (over 280 pounds but walk 5 miles a day and lift)

That Heffer needs to go to the beach in Rio Brazil. They will outright laugh at you and presume you are American if you are fat and light skinned.

Source: defiantly not personal embarrassment and shame... No sir.

>gets upset over a crazy old woman muttering

wow, how insecure and weak can one be

>be aged 13 in spain
>skinny as fuck
>refuse to take off my shirt
>some brown spanish kids come over
>they make fun of me for wearing my shirt
>go out of the water
>never visit spain again

reeeee

>Landwhales.
The authorities use to know how to handle them properly.
Whale Blows Up - WITH DYNAMITE(1970)
youtube.com/watch?v=pAW4mntPM-w

>fat asian women

IT'S A FRIKKIN COMPLIMENT

>heffer

Tits and ass are fat deposits.

>china fat shames in public to encourage lower healthcare cost

so much we can learn

fair enough she takes up 4x average chinese peoples worth of floor space

Why does this colonialist hate chinese culture?

>smokers get taxed
You mean cigarettes get taxed? Some places do have extra taxes on food that is heavy on sugar, you know.

The world is not your safe space tubby

I'm doing nofap. please refrain. saved though

>ladyboy rape me
would buy

yeah, being so fat is unacceptable, indeed
even more so when you're taking so much place, yet don't know yours

there's an arm of the japanese gov that goes around and makes sure businesses have fit employees, sounds like a great plan for america. we gotta get this shit under control

>Tits and ass are fat deposits.
I fail to see the problem
oops