c-span.org/video/?441810-1/
>AG Sessions @Natl AG meeting 2/27/18
c-span.org/video/?441798-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-fF9RERwJg
youtube.com/watch?v=GJVF9O1dlz8
dailystormer.name/marketing-whiteshift-to-the-masses-or-getting-the-goyim-to-accept-their-own-genocide/
archive.is/nihoz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOOVEMENT!

Reminder 2B is the best robo waifu babe.

Is there a press briefing today?

redpill me on the zimmerman case.
who was in the wrong?

APNewsBreak: Nebraska startup awarded the first border wall construction project under President Trump is the offshoot of a construction firm accused in a government audit of shady billing practices

MAGA

>sees Op
Tariffs on Chinese bakers when?

fucking dinosaurs

zim-zam acts in self-defense against a nigger, the (((media))) edits the police call recordings, zim-zam goes to court as an evil baby killer, zim-zam gets acquitted

No

Florida is such a fucking bizarre place.

Prepare for Fedora rage

I want to eat gator meat

What are some cool fun clean Christian ways to kill myself /ptg/?

I AM ONLY A VIBE .......

No, and Tucker is off, too.

Is Kitto okay?

Shapiro bringing the wisdom

>US based Jupiter Aluminum is cashing in on this tariff
>it's president is a frenchman

Its pretty tasty, desu. A little chewy. Sort of like a mix between fish and chicken.

It's not very good, you can get it at most high end Butcher shops depending on where you live

Zimmerman was an upstanding citizen just defending his neighborhood from nig nogs

The Trayvon side even had biased witnesses that got BTFO by Sup Forums when they discovered her faceberg

That has to be the product of inbreeding.

>who was in the wrong?
the countless nigs that assailed that community that eroded the trust between neighbors

How come when they're black they always already have a mugshot

Reminder that /ptg/ is Nia Country.

Crusade?

>that pic
into pussy foot folder it goes.

No one can deny

Glory, Glory
Hallelujah!

Billy would DEFINITELY not have approved.

ALL GLORY TO THE ALMIGHTY

But she an android.

florida man vs monster croc: soon coming to a liveleak near you

"If I had a son, He'd look like this little nigga."

That would involve going to Israel so it's going to be a no

archosaurs

youtube.com/watch?v=GJVF9O1dlz8

#DELTA: #NRA #discount used for only 13 tickets...
>#DELTA: #NRA #discount used for only 13 tickets...

For a benefit that only 13 people ever used (per reports), they have a backlash that will span across all gun owners, not just #NRA members.. seems logical
— NRA (@NRA) March 2, 2018

Thanks for taking over.

jewish economics lmao, what a retard

Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch disparaged Obamacare supporters as the "stupidest, dumbass people" he has ever met for embracing the "stupidest, dumbass bill" he has ever seen

McCabe is going down, right?

WE

WISH

>frenchman
>Jupiter
Macron?

>that anti aliasing
>that resolution

just awful

“Strong leaders don’t automatically agree with the last thing that was said to them. We have the Second Amendment and due process of law for a reason,” Sasse said in a statement. “We’re not ditching any Constitutional protections simply because the last person the president talked to today doesn’t like them.”

my dick does not care.

how bad did Trump hurt himself with his gun comments? I get what he's doing and I have faith in him but I'm afraid the boomers will sperg out on him. (((Alex Jones))) is saying he's compromised.

Good thing I got home just in time

This is wrong though

step aside, plebian

Factcheck: TRUE

boomers will come right back. they're reactionary retards

Probably real lasting damage.

Shapiro is not familiar with how a SUPPLY CHAIN works.

Make Mexico great again

>In one 2012 posting, Sheehan said there was “no reason” why a police officer should ask a person to drop their weapon more than once before shooting. In others, he rants about criminals and, often, people of color, using disparaging language, calling them “deadbeats,” “baby’s momma’s,” “gang banging,” “EBT receiving,” “non GED getting,” and “crack smoking.” In another from 2012, in which he imagined a vigil after a police shooting, he referred to attendees as “None of Your Bidzness Rapper’s Delight Association.”

DEFEND THIS

nb4 double-negative. the coma fixes that.

So the goal to try to repair the whole that is American industries is to not try? I don't get why that it is either "status quo or nothing" always the answer. EU and China has tariffs, there's nothing that makes American tarried super special besides "they aren't allowed". Who is the one to give "permission"?

Not everyone gets to retake Jerusalem, user. There are many other battles that are precursors for that.

What does profit have to do with initiating a trade war with china? Why can't it just be a way to get som better leverage in future bilateral trade deals? Why is Ben so spineless?

O
LD

SQ
ID

If he 180's and doesn't do it again it'll be fine.

I could see some short term damage, but DACA was the same. the boomers will come right back

It's also been shown we're talking about $0.01 per beer, not $0.40
>NEVER TRUST THE JEWS

Nah some hyphenated name; they're based in Indiana too though....

Wrong.

Seems like it was not a well-publicized discount.

I always thought this nigger looked like Obama. He killed his white teacher stole her panties then went and saw a (((woddy Allen))) movie. Strange bird

what was the case? i'll look it up

forgot pic

That's likely just as much the fault of the NRA for not informing their members as it is Delta''s. That or they just don't fly Delta that often.

"I'd rather have you come down on the strong side, instead of the weak side," Trump told the lawmakers as he wrapped the meeting. "The weak side would be much easier. I'd rather have you come up with a strong, strong bill and really strong on background checks."

STRONG-STRONG

I saw a UK flag shilling for Farrakhan 2 threads ago, have you no shame?
Have you forgotten he called Obama "The Messiah" in 2007/2008?

So we're about to lose the special election in Pennsylvania's 18th congressional district on March 13th. Does anyone even care?

We need to flyer this district with subversive messages. The Democratic candidate has these people fooled bigly. If we don't take action we will lose this seat. Here are some flyer ideas:

"Abolish the 2nd Amendment, vote democrat."

"Amnesty for all 11 million migrant workers, vote Democrat."

'Open-borders now, vote Democrat'

'End White privilege, vote Democrat'

"No borders no nations, unlimited immigration. Vote democrat!”

This is a majority white district and whites are voting for the Democrat completely oblivious to the left's anti-white agenda. A Jewish propagandist has recently shared his findings and what he learned was that whites don't know they are being turned into a minority and don't like it when they find out. The key to electoral victory for us is waking up white boomers and seniors to the left's intense hatred of whites. I think a flyering campaign would be fruitful in this endeavor. We must act.

dailystormer.name/marketing-whiteshift-to-the-masses-or-getting-the-goyim-to-accept-their-own-genocide/

Good for them

Tools

>Who is the one to give "permission"?

>In another from 2012, in which he imagined a vigil after a police shooting, he referred to attendees as “None of Your Bidzness Rapper’s Delight Association.”
is he dare I say, /ourpopo/?

i like it meaty.

This. Boomers are retarded, they're easy to manipulate.

WE TRIED TO TELL YOU

He hurt himself definitely, but it helps motivate people in midterms despite what the concern shills tell you. And when 2020 comes around, people will hold their nose and vote for him again, because the Dem will be an open gun grabber.

We just need to convince the rural and suburban retards that they are gonna lose their precious ar-15s

>again

>After months without contact, Merkel eyes 'reset' with Trump

>Before a phone conversation this week to discuss the war in Syria and Russian nuclear arms, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and U.S. President Donald Trump had not spoken to each other in over five months.
>A strong believer in close transatlantic ties, Merkel was the go-to leader in Europe for both Presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush when Washington and Berlin were navigating the global financial crisis, Russia’s annexation of Crimea from Ukraine and Iran’s nuclear programme.
>But her relationship with Trump got off to a frosty start and has never recovered.

archive.is/nihoz

>I don't get why that it is either "status quo or nothing" always the answer.
because jews are running the status quo, you can't challenge them

You wanna lose that blue checkmark? That's how you lose that blue checkmark.

Nope.
>Found Sup Forums from BARFCOM talking about the case
>kept looking at Sup Forums and /k/
>thought this board was dedicated to that Bill Maher show

This is what I was saying. He made himself target. There was no 'chess'. He made himself target when he spouted democrat views as his opinions (and some claimed chess here is GUN SCARE! MOTIVATE REPUBLICANS!), but all of that would have been achieved just by defending the 2A since Democrats are fucking retarded when it comes to 2A and would've demanded all sorts of controls against Trump's hypothetical defense of 2A.

W ALW

E
... AYS

> ....................... D U

OLD
SQUIDS

@7:15

It's always amusing when no one pays attention to OPs who say they will not bake the next, and then proceed to ask where OP is after 300 because they get lost in the shitposting.

So what's the narrative today shills?

CANADA IS SAID MULLING TARIFFS IT COULD IMPOSE ON U.S.: RTRS

yeah, I'm more afraid of short-term damage what with the midterms coming up. I don't think this will hurt him in 2020 but we need to keep the momentum going. my dad's a gun nut and while he wasn't thrilled with what Trump said, he gets it - but he's smarter than most boomers and I'm just wondering what their general consensus is. I'm not on facebook or twitter so its hard to gauge.

muh tariff destroy economy