Explain this

>b-but it’s just 19th dimensional water polo, r-right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PvFYBkesqGU&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont own any guns, but i assume civil war will break out if you try to take them. Its a lose/lose situation. Trump has to do and say something.

Media will attack him if doesnt say something attack him he does do something.

You vastly overestimate america's willingness to fight. No civil war will occur even if you did take them all. America is a culture is small and quick outrages and lack of action.

>Have same trade policy as Birdie Sanders
>Donate mostly to Dems before planning Presidential run
>Endorse Clinton for president in 2008
>Dramatically increase the deficit and debt with an unfunded budget
>Weaken western alliances and US military influence
>Constantly fight with Republicans in Congress

Trump was always just a Democrat who didn’t like mexicans.

After Trump’s first primary debate my father called me and told me he thought Trump is a Dem plant to subvert the GOP. I’m still half-convinced he’s right.

>words don’t mean anything

I disagree

this narrative is already dead, we're onto tariffs now. he just met with the NRA last night and tweeted out that he had a great meeting and the second amendment must be protected and in return the NRA tweeted out that Trump respects due process and everything's cool. meanwhile McConnell shelved the gun control debate and the Parkland kids are kvetching about the fact that everyone's ignoring them all of a sudden. sage.

this. We have to many distractions. If anything they're preparing for the day things are so bad the average person will try to do something.

>Trump is just an empty vessel to be influenced by whoever he last interacted with

I mean, we all know this but the issue is there are a couple of Democrats named Jared and Ivanka still prancing around the WH.

always do the opposite what the Sup Forums shills tell you

you got dupped

>we're onto tariffs now

Another leftist position that Trump holds, just like Birdie.

kek

>Trump is a Dem plant to subvert the GOP
All along that is what I reckoned as well.

Trump was right when he called out Republicans and said they are all too afraid of the NRA.

You let gun manufacturers control one political party and next thing they're trying to sell guns into schools... it's like a silly fucking cartoon.

>Democrats get over excited at the idea trumps going to sign off the bill
>Puts 80% fucking percent of all firearms to be banned on the bill (where we are right now)
>Trumps calls them out and makes every gun owner fear
>Fucking what they all vote red and the blue wave is canceled

The NRA does not sell guns you fucking brainlet and 500,000 new people signed up for membership

Today's NRA is a virtual subsidiary of the gun industry. While the NRA portrays itself as protecting the 'freedom' of individual gun owners, it's actually working in the interests of the gun industry to protect their freedom to manufacture and sell virtually any weapon or accessory to any person. We are at a point where they're actively defending their ability to sell assault rifles to mentally ill high school students.

Trump is right, we've strayed from a more sensible time when Reagan and other Republicans supported common fucking sense gun restrictions. We've always had common fucking sense restrictions (can't own machine gun) in this nation without violating rights.

It's time for a 21 year old minimum age, and time to reinstate the assault weapons ban that Reagan supported. If we don't at least make sensible changes the left will end up winning public support for complete gun bans, your choice.

>derntt take err gerns

>gtfo NRA shill, we're anti-gun now. MAGA.

You elected a meme, stop pretending as if everything he does is part of some 72d underwater chess strategy.

Just accept it, you elected a meme.

Good let the left try to take them.

How about judging the man by his actions?

I did not vote for trump
I turned 18 after the election and I'm not even a supporter. Just a joke mate

>he just met with the NRA last night and tweeted out that he had a great meeting and the second amendment must be protected and in return the NRA tweeted out that Trump respects due process and everything's cool

They just reminded him of their $30 million campaign contribution, and then he got right back in line like a good boy.

He'll remember not to go off script next time.

Bump stocks, meh. But the due process remark is totally 4D chess:

1) Trump seems to endorse ignoring due process when confiscating guns from crazy people.

2) Anti-Trumpers and the gun rights crowd unite in decrying this suggestion. "No! Due process must be followed!"

3) We now have consensus that due process is required before guns are confiscated. How does that hurt the MAGA agenda or the gun rights crowd...?

See

Literal mongoloids,he knows as well as you do that this will not get 60 votes, the more ridiculous things he allows the Dems to throw into the bill the less likely it is to pass....did you see the meeting, heavily televised and he said just throw it all into one big bill.

It will not pass and then the Dems will wear this like they wore DACA, then he can move onto more. important things.

Remember when POL wasn't full of retards?

>HOW DO YOU FUCKING MONGLOIDS NOT SEE THIS IS TOTALLY 9TH DIMENSIONAL BACKGAMMON PFFFHHTTT REEE ITS CLEAR AS DAY RETARDS

Not everyone has the telepathic autism levels you do to see this obvious grand master strategy for what it is, you transdimensional ragefag.

it's clearly 17th dimensional 4,294,967,296 in a 15-hypercube

Cool fan fic

Not a fanfic. It’s reality you fucking Mong. This is like the 4th time trump has played this tactic to perfection.

Beats 16 other Republicans for the nomination, against all odds.
Beats Hillary against all odds, despite spending less.
Gets a bunch of his agenda passed in one year.
You think this is luck or coincidence?

2018 will tell. If before November there's a shitstorm of scandal and indictments of Democrats, the 6D chess types will have been proven true.

Dems are very aware that anything they propose needs to go through Republican Congress before it hits Trump’s desk. It’s not like they’re going to magically circumvent a conservative majority in both chambers. Anything they propose is for show, they know it. Don’t know how you masterminds forgot that part.

Also completely unnecessary for Trump to undermine NRA by saying Republicans are too “afraid” to stand up to the NRA agenda. Or call for conservatives to compromise with Democrats on the issue.Seems contradictory to your fantasy novel.

Remind me of the other times this “tactic” was implemented with “perfection”?

Shills are getting more and more desperate and obvious. We'll see if Trump bans bump stocks, but even then it is only an attachment that no one knew about before and one can easily make themselves. For the second point, how many people do you think would disagree of taking a person who is suspected of planning a mass shooting or other atrocity to take away their guns before the the lengthy investigation starts? This does not apply to 99% percent of Americans.

> Rule 76.

youtube.com/watch?v=PvFYBkesqGU&

Explained.