Varnashrama Dharma

My Aryan lads ,

ISVARA KRSNA

IS

THE SUPREME PERSONALITY OF GODHEAD, THE ULTIMATE ABSOLUTE TRUTH, THERE IS NOTHING BEYOND HIM, HE IS THE FATHER OF ALL, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DESTROYER OF THE WORLDS, THE ULTIMATE PURUSHA, THE ULTIMATE ENJOYER, THE ULTIMATE MAINTAINER,THE ULTIMATE CREATOR, THE ULTIMATE BRAHMAN !!!!

SURRENDER TO KRISHNA WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL

“Material possessions, however alluring they may be, cannot be permanent possessions. Therefore one has to voluntarily give up such possessions, or one has to leave such possessions at the time of quitting this material body. The sane man knows that all material possessions are temporary and that the best use of such possessions is to engage them in the service of the Lord so that the Lord may be pleased with him and award him a permanent place in His paraṁ dhāma.”

prabhupadabooks.com/sb/2/7/18?d=1&h=kingdom&f=25996#25996

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjZRaE5vzgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uvHHs54hUwE&t=40s
prabhupadabooks.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=gqg3l3r_DRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop posting this fucking slide thread every day

Archived without a single bump faggot, nobody likes your ISKCON shilling thread

You pathetic little worm in stool

I already told you Bodhi, I’m your father. I was that truck driver.

are you fucking retarded? We are on the same side why do you call niggers that troll you me?

sweet op pic bro, we can talk about the dharma if you want to bump the thread desu but you are not going to attract any of them this way, you have to teach them the history of this Aryanism etc. The people here are borderline retarded

You usually post Shiva pics, don’t ya?

I think this is your department. You are very smart in presenting things on your JewTube channel .

no kali sometimes, they are so beautiful though Hindu/Buddhism truly are the gems of this world
try using this video with them
youtube.com/watch?v=RjZRaE5vzgQ and the one I gave you before this one

youtube.com/watch?v=uvHHs54hUwE&t=40s

You have make it to attractive for them to learn about and relevant to things they care about here and they are idiots always remember. Link it to the Reich and Aryanism etc. Don't try to "teach" them unless they ask specific questions just entice them so they start to look into it all and find the truth just my two cents bro post pics this (pic related) etc

link it all together with the Reich, Aryan origins etc etc and you will get far more visitors to your thread. Like make a thread title (Himmler too Bhagvgd Gita everywhere he went" with pic of him holding it etc.

Or Hitler was a kalki avatar just some suggestions

*took

Or something like the Reich learned the truth from the Vedas of the Ancient Aryans etc

As I told you you doin’ a good strategy. You young and shyeeet.

I’m just old and tired of it all. Fuck this world

Go away noob!

Also I would put it int he form of a question this makes idiots want to come here and put in their 2 cents even though they are clueless about any of it.

If you say "The Reich learned the truth about the ancient Aryans from the vedas" they probably don't even know wtf these things are and wouldn't even care. If you say "Did the Reich learn the truth about the Ancient Aryans from the Vedas" retards will pile in asking what these things are or saying stupid shit they are clueless about either way it brings traffic , understand? fwiw anyway you will prob get more traffic using Black Sun imagery as well like pic related and telling them how they are linked

kek man wtf hahaha, it is an exciting time our consciousness is expanding some weird shit gonna happen soon

>Material possessions, however alluring they may be, cannot be permanent possessions.
I'm starting to understand why Vishnu and Buddha and Jesus all talk about this.
I've lost everything, numerous times. Some of that shit was irreplaceable.
That's why it angers me when I see all of these cucks killing themselves in the rat race just to buy more pointless crap.

sorry that pic is a thumb use this one

man this is some brotherly shit but bodhi still gets mad at the knowitalls sometimes.
ay man have you looked into connecting freemasonry with theosophy more directly? people know about masons cause of the states so it might be interesting to people.

another good angel is Devi's book lightning and the sun use that somehow as intro. Or Evola serrano etc, us esoteric Nazism and show them it is linked to Aryan mysticism ie Hindu and Buddhism

>ay man have you looked into connecting freemasonry with theosophy more directly?

Well free masonry meh is only a single branch of the mysteries I would go with Vril, Thule, and Black Sun ie The Secret Doctrine, or Evola as I mentioned

yes but my point was to try and connect those with things they already know. Evola is easy since it's all over fascism, but masons founded america and they are full of kabbalah and theosophy-style mystery, so maybe it's another easy link. marketing

This I wish that the marine poster would come back instead of this false god fag.

>man this is some brotherly shit but bodhi still gets mad at the knowitalls sometimes.
Well it is tough bruv dealing with shills and fools all the time, they are worse than children. We have 1600 people almost exclusively from here subbed so we are doing good work. If they do not see the information and follow it don't worry about them, they are pretty useless anyway and will never understand any of this. Don't worry what they think about me, you or OP, we are not a cult of personality we are the truth if people cannot tell the difference they don't really matter honestly, they only know how to think and act in memes. We turn the leaders of the board the thinkers, and they will meme, the meme brains in line don't you think?

You stupid fucks OP is just a LARPing ISKCON shill; there is zero dharma ITT. Stop fucking bumping it.

No; *i* usually post shiva pics. Stop posting this stupid fucking thread.

I'd rather have e-celeb slide threads than fucking ISKCON bullshit. You know (((they))) think Krishna is (((Jesus)))?

You are going down.

Mr Anomaly

"To Reel into"

i know man and i agree, but in that case you could also ignore them and spend your time a bit better. flame wars are generic and can be found anywhere, and definitely don't interest real searchers right?

You are going to be destroyed Mr. GLP.

(((we)))) see you.

Beauty.

right on I def hear you but these are very simple minded folks bro mentioning free masons here makes them screech. I mean don't let me stop if you want to do it but as you said branding, memes etc .Better to lead them to this revelation than try to tell them imo, just my opinion

Kali/Krishna opposite sides of the TETRAGAMMADION

>going down
As if a memeflag could know the direction of adiyogi.

I mean most of the fools here literally think Saturn is satan they are pretty retarded dude. The literally interpret reality through memes not intellect not revelations of truth from their soul or mind

wanna buy some iron?

You criticize CERN and post Shiva?

You are an IDIOT.

No just no please leave

>criticize CERN
I never did that; I'm sure ISKCON has.

Free country asshole I can shit in your (((ISKCON))) threads all I want.

right on kek but sometimes I can't help myself such is life brother such is life I am a work in progress not a Buddha my dude. Sometimes I only respond to bump the thread or because I am bored kek but now more people are waking up so we can ACTUALLY have a discussion with people that know wth they are talking about , you have to realize in the beginning all I could do is drop crumbs and link vidyas

Wow all we have to do is invite Mohammed PBUH and we could all live happily ever after like good goys!

LIAR!

YOU ARE A LIAR!

Which btw is why the brainlets say "he never tells us anything he only links his YT channel REEEEEE". Well these people are fools desu, don't worry about them only a simpleton thinks complex things can be explained simply

THIS NIGGER KNOWWWWWWWWWWS

>
LEAVE!

That's not me, moron.

Such a beautiful pic can you stop being a fag bro please in this thread. Believe me that user you are insulting knows far more than you I guarantee it he knows what all of this REALLY means not the exoteric stuff you are referring to

LIAR

I cannot stand you

that image is lame as hell. The Buddha was an ascetic anyone that posts fat Buddhas is literally clueless

Ok then why don't (you) actually teach the nature of dharma in these threads instead of just posting ISKCON propaganda.

Sorry buddy, that bugs me too.

I have to say with sad heart,

FUCK ISKCON AND THEIR BOGUS JEWISH GURUS !!!!

...at this point , surrender only to Prabhupad and Krishna ma lads

prabhupadabooks.com/

Apparently more anons than just me can't stand (you) buddy

kek all good

>fuck iskcon
>surrender to prabhupada

His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada
Śrīla Prabhupāda
Religion Vaishnavism
Lineage Brahma-Madhva-Gaudiya Sampradaya
Sect Gaudiya Vaishnavism
Temple ISKCON
Philosophy Achintya Bheda Abheda
Other names Abhay Caranaravinda, Abhay Charan De, Prabhupada
Personal
Nationality Indian
Born Abhay Charan De
1 September 1896
Calcutta, Bengal Presidency, British India
Died 14 November 1977 (aged 81)
Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh, India
Resting place Bhaktivedanta Swami's Samadhi, Vrindavan
Senior posting
Based in Vrindavan, India
Title Founder-Acharya of ISKCON
Period in office 1966–1977
Predecessor Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura
Religious career
Teacher Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura
Works Bhagavad-Gītā As It Is, Srimad-Bhagavatam
Initiation Diksa–1933, Sannyasa–1959
Post Guru, Sannyasi, Samsthapaka-Acharya
Website Official Website of ISKCON Official Website of Prabhupada
This article contains Indic text. Without proper rendering support, you may see question marks or boxes, misplaced vowels or missing conjuncts instead of Indic text.
Abhay Charanaravinda Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada (Abhoy Charonarobindo Bhoktibedanto Shwamy Probhupad; 1 September 1896 – 14 November 1977) was a Gaudiya Vaishnavism spiritual teacher (guru) and the founder preceptor (Acharya) of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness[1] (ISKCON), commonly known as the "Hare Krishna Movement"

It is not our place to "teach" the dharma, only to lead others to it. The masters already have defined it clearly, our job is to bring the fools to it.

Who cares?

You get nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=gqg3l3r_DRI

>don't learn goy
>just listen to me goy
You will never coopt Hinduism, kike.

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA

You idiot.

ASHKENAZI ORIGINATES IN INDIA

BEE BLOOD YOU ABSOLUTE MORON

PEASANT!

are you mentally unstable bro?

>162501303
>162501349
>162501554
>162501439
kek.

His name is Caesarian.

Isa in Islam. Which means surrender.

Get it?

Anyhoo.

Toodles.

Nice chatting.

Didn’t know that. Interesting.

So, ISVARA KRSNA would mean SURRENDER TO KRISHNA in Islam !

ISA or ISVARA in Sanskrit means The Supreme Controller !

“The subject of the Bhagavad-gītā entails the comprehension of five basic truths. First of all, the science of God is explained and then the constitutional position of the living entities, jīvas. There is īśvara, which means controller, and there are jīvas, the living entities which are controlled.”