Has Sup Forums ever been arrested?

Has Sup Forums ever been arrested?

What did you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ug9XflUB0A
youtube.com/watch?v=wId4VZtgW3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

minor intoxication. 50 hours community service. Made out with hottie in back of paddy wagon. Good times

I defecated and smeared shit all over my face one time, they arrested me and put me in a psych ward for several months. The pills make my mouth feel dry, but I still love to fist my sister.

someone saw me with a 12 year old girl and called the police. No charges were filled though

Yes, been arrested twice.
What do you mean what did I do? I didn't resist if that's what you mean. Only had to go to jail once

Juvenile stuff only.

got a dog blowjob pre-legalization

What did I do after I was arrested? I called my lawyer. How did I get arrested? Was standing near someone I knew, who started screaming at a couple of sheriff's officers. We both got grabbed. They apologized to me, later...

DUI 7 years ago. Woke me up and gave up alcohol and drugs since.

Felony unlawful use of a weapon (sawed off shotgun)

I cannot be arrested.

I denied the Holocaust and possessed a firearm. Oh wait I live in the USA where that shit isn't against the law

I don't get to use this pic much, so here take it my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=_Ug9XflUB0A

Went out for a run last summer in the evening and got mistaken for some guy that brained some woman or something. They put me in the back of the car for about 10 minutes until it all got sorted out.

We all had a good laugh about it.

DUI

are you me?

I'm not a nigger nor murican therefore have never been arrested.

Argued with a cop who was speeding down my street that had a lot of pedestrians on it. He pushed me, tried to tell me I was blatantly drunk, and then eventually told me to go home after I argued with him and made clear that I didn't do anything illegal and he was in the wrong. Instead of just saying at home, I went home, got my bike, and rode to the police station to file a complaint. He got back to the station and saw me there. I rode the ten minutes home and there was a cop car outside my house. He pulled me over and arrested me for "Cycling Under the Influence." I wasn't drunk but I was only 20 and admitted to having a beer earlier at a party. Fuck America. The insanely high drinking age creates more problems than it helps mitigates.

nuffin

youtube.com/watch?v=wId4VZtgW3M

the only contact i ever had with police was when i was around 9 or 10 i ran away with my friend RJ and we ended up like 5 miles from my house at some pizza place, keep in mind i live in new york and it's around winter so it was freezing cold and raining, it was also fairly late at night for a 9 year old to be walking around. we asked them for something to drink and they called the cops, the cops showed up and had a short conversation with us and asked us some questions, the only thing i can truly remember that they 100% asked us is they told my friend that he shouldn't carry his nerf gun around like he was doing because someone might mistake it for a real gun,then he said some dumb shit about how you could convert a plastic gun to a real one and that's why my friend shouldn't have one. anyways after that they took us home, my mom was smoking a joint when i came in the house and told her the cops wanted to talk to her and she was mad at me for some reason, i imagine RJ's mom beat his ass, that's the end of the story. fuck my life and fuck you too.

>The insanely high drinking age creates more problems than it helps mitigates.
The JEWdicial system is mainly there just to generate revenue for the state

> Ayyyyy checkā€™d

Victoria Park yes?

Flipped out on a nigger rapping loudly on the Toronto TTC subway. At one point called him a nigger and told him to fuck off back to Africa. Proceeded to flip out at the whites who rushed to his defense, calling them brainwashed.
One of the ladies called the police on me and they had to slow down the train because of a "harassment charge". I fucked off to work before the cops could show up though.

Nah, Sussex.

Brained was a bad word. The guy just beat up some woman, didn't kill her or anything.

> One time my cousin Walter got this cat stuck in his ass. True story. He bought it at our local mall, so the whole fiasco wound up on the news. It was embarrassing for my relatives and all. But the next week, he did it again. Different cat, same results, complete with another trip to the emergency room. So I run into him a week later at the mall and he was buying another cat! And I said to him, "Jesus, Walt, what are you doing? You know you're just gonna get this cat stuck in your ass, too. Why don't you knock it off?" And he said to me, "Brodie, how the hell else am I supposed to get the gerbil out?" My cousin was a weird guy.

your lawyer was shit if you were jailed anytime for that, you admitting to having a beer earlier is nothing if they can't give record of when a single beer at 20 would pass in less than an hour

Based leaf. Here in AZ we are allowed to carry firearms wherever we go without even having a license. Let's just say niggers tend to behave themselves around here

Why are Dindus the only race of people who think its ok to blast shitty music on a bus? Literally no one else does it.

Been arrested multiple times . Different things. Few violent offences , few minor things. Very first time I was 18 yr old , young, drunk ,STUPID, cops were asshole so I reciprocated same. They cuffed me and curb stomped me allot . Lesson learned. NEVER RESIST . Last few times just , oh well what ever , "hey could I get the clean blanket this time guys, please ".
Prison blankets = most filthy thing ever, imagine 25 yr old green wool army blanket used 1000's of times by degenerates with lice,crabs ,drooling,puking,sweating,jerking off on as your snuggle blanket.
That alone should scare straight.

>Reveling your power level in public
>In The Toilet of Toronto of all places

Never, because I don't associate with pieces of shit

t. Israel

I spent 4 hours in the drunk tank that night and had to go to court a few times. They kept trying to give me shitty "plea bargains," but I kept saying "fuck that, let's go to trial." They dropped the charge eventually. The max fine for that "crime" was only $250, but being a minor I would've lost my license if I pled guilty to any alcohol crime in that college town county (Santa Barbara), so I had nothing to lose by going to trial.

The first "plea deal" they tried to give me was literally a read out of the maximum penalty for the crime. I flipped out at this overweight spic public defender. Asked who she worked for and if she even knew the law. She tried to get me to take the "deal" anyway and I just walked out of the room and told her to call me with the date of my next hearing. She was shocked that I did 30 seconds of research on the crime for which I was arrested.

Loads of time, and been sent down too - all violence related.

Some chav was beating my brother up with a plank of wood - so I grabbed him by the chavvy necklace he was wearing and my brother beat the crap out of him with the same wood, and the pair of us got three months inside for "defending ourselves".

British justice - best in the world!

Nobody ever calls them on it

Yea this cunt was rapping about pussy loud af, over and over again. Here the leafs are such beta bitches that Niggers think they are the dominant species. One of my hobbies is putting them in their place. "tis fun. Niggers are more scared of you than you might realize.
>Had a paki corner store owner in the Mall try to jew me out.
>Starting calling him a subhuman, "go back to Pakistan you brown piece of shit"
>Got written up at work at restaurant 23 times, 5 were race related.
>1. Told my chinese manager to go back to china.
>2. Told my paki cook to go back to pakistan, among other things
>3.Named the short indian dishwasher a Hitler and proceed to salute him every change I got
>4. Told hostess to not bring niggers to my table because ,"i am racist"
>5. Was an open white supremacist in a sea of niggers and pakis.
I get so much pussy dude. If you are a chad, you can get away with anything.

Yall niggas postin in a datamining thread.

hit & run

I'm white, so no.

>Niggers are more scared of you than you might realize.
So true. They only get all hostile and violent when the white man looks scared or weak

And those were the best burgers you ever spat in that workday.

>Nobody ever calls them on it
That's why its even more hilarious when you do, since they don't expect it. They are so flabbergasted and shocked, they just sit there with fear in their eyes. It's amazing.
Ecactly. I learned this lesson ages ago growing up around gypsies in Hungary.
They are the hyenas, you are a lion. The hyenas only fuck with the weak, the old, and the females. One true lion can have a whole pack of hyenas scattering.

DUI but because I'm white and had a lawyer I got a violation instead. Felt good seeing all the niggers getting sentenced and I just had to go to some class once a week for 20 min for 2 months.

Me and my mates were done in because we beat the shit out of a guy who was harassing (mainly groping and feeling up) the sister of a friend of ours. We jumped him on his way home from school but he knew a couple of our faces and pegged us when he was interviewed in hospital. The oldest of us did some time in young offenders and the rest of us got probation. Worth it since the guy was a sick cunt.

i dindu nuffin!

Cuck faggot nigger here, many arrests, much jail time:
-DUI (never killed/hurt anyone or did any damage)
-criminal trespass (while drunk and unruly)
-domestic violence (fight with brother, have never hit girls)
-obstruction of justice (running from cops like the nigger I am)
- ...That's about it :(

wtf is this cancer?
Is this legit?

EDL demo

I called a black guy nigger in Manhattan, i was walking down Central Park and he started asking shit I had my head phones and he pulled me by the shoulder, he told me that if i didn't speak English i shouldn't be in his country. i told him that he was nigger and had to get the fuck out of my continent, the nigger was shocked and the passers by were trying to console the nigger, fuck murilards.

I got arrested in the military for crashing my bosses car while i was drunk into the back of an ambulance it was a duty car for the commanding officer, and when asked what my name was i said it was my bosses (because of the car and i was fucking drunk) so his family came to visit me thinking he was really badly injured, and when they found me they lost there shit and i got arrested.

Turns out that night he was cheating on his wife so shit really went crazy.

dox yourself first faggot

implying this site isn't one big data stripmine at this point

lol thats rich. A nigger telling a som1 that they don't belong.
>passers by were trying to console the nigger, fuck murilards.
What is with westcucks and their obsession with rushing to the defense of these subhumans savages?

Shame you can't sue her for trying to fuck you over.

meanwhile my mate got jumped by junkies he knew and although he could give their exact address the police did absolutely nothing.

self defence and mean twitter comments are apparently way worse than assault and paki rape i guess.

grievous bodily harm
wounding with intent x2
assault with weapon

won the grand prize of 2 x 4.5 years to be served concurrently

goodtimes in the new zealand department of corrections. pic related

I shot the sheriff

Stole a tall boy, got arrested 3 more times because I paid the fines a few days late because I had shit to do,spent a few days in jail each time, 14 days my first time.

Got arrested when I was a teenager for having a small amount of weed.

Jail sucks.

Charged for a crime I didn't commit because people at my school started spreading rumors about me after I revealed my political views. Charges were dropped after a weak though, it was pretty obvious after just some digging by the police that I didn't do it.

>Brit police
Just tell them you are a Muslim and watch the cops run away scared.

While visiting Great Britain I brought some American eating utinisles with me. I was instantly arrested as soon as I stepped in mcdonalds.

>tfw never arrested
>tfw never even pulled over after 5 years

Who law abiding citizen here?

I always get away. I'll only be caught if I want to be caught.

People have become so fucking soft is painful.

Jew fantasies of projection. Such a primitive race.

I was arrested at 18 with 3 of my girlfriends for pot. I was terrified, it's the only time I've ever been arrested. My car was towed, we got frisked, cuffed, and put into a van. We got to the station they took our mugshots, prints, medical info, and lead us to a room that was like a mix of an office & gym. A policewoman in her late 20's early 30's came in, put 4 boxes in front of us and with a smile, said "Strip, bra & panties too!" The looker room at our old school had private stalls, my doctor was the only person who'd ever seen me naked and I thought that was humiliating. We got undressed as slowly as possible, my hands trembled as I took my bra off. We stood there nude, trying to cover up to preserve what little dignity we still had. "Hands behind your head!" smiling as she said it, I don't know if it was sexual or a power thing but she loved her job. "Wow, you'er going to be popular girls in here tonight. Now stand on the red line, facing the chair." She put on gloves making sure to loudly snap them, then ripped off a piece of that paper they use on doctor's tables and put it on the chair. If you want a visual of what what happened, look up "ACLU prison strip search is abusive" they show a training video, censoring the girl's face and nothing else. She told us 1 by 1 to do that, plus said to do jumping jacks and "Lift your tits by the nipple." even my friend with A cups had to do it. She'd make rude comments about our bodies and look at our faces. If she saw we looked away she'd yell "Eyes forward!" she made sure we saw every inch of each other's skin. "I still think you girls are hiding something." and 1 by 1 we had to do it again. We showered next, she'd say things like "Scrub those pussies, girls like fish to be fresh." We got on uniforms and she walked us to our cell, during the walk said we'd have 3 lesbian cellmates. I was trying not to cry, she put us all in a 4 person cell, laughed "told ya!"

Bloody hell mate, that's funny

I fought the law and the law won

Got arrested for running over a kid while drunk.

dick status: muh

hot

It was pretty humiliating though

i'm surprised no one ever saw you naked at 18
not many women like that these days, you must be like 50 now

HOT!!!

When I was 15 I sent the son of a cop to the hospital when he picked a fight at a shopping center. Now I get frisked everytime a cop sees me and I'm banned from that shopping

I'm in my 20s. It's not uncommon for women to remain virgins at 18.

ive never been arrested but i get stopped all the time i think its because i look like a druggy and they just assume they can find drugs to fill their quota.

Do you really think anyone is gonna read that ?

I once was in jail for 5 days for being stoned in public.
Food was incredibly shitty and people were even worse.

4 times.

In no particular order;

Drink Driving.

Fighting.

Fighting police.

Possession Class A.
Every time i kept my mouth shut until i saw my lawyer. I cannot emphasise how important this is. They will threaten you for making their life difficult or will be really nice, but you only have to sit it out for 24 hrs and then you will have a day in court or charges dropped, so say nothing till you get a lawyer. Do not tell your lawyer the whole truth as they talk to the other side behind your back and it could fuck you. You instruct your lawyer, you dont get instructed by them. Do not sign anything from the moment you are arrested, even if it for possessions when being booked in. Also always ask for copy of my rights so i have a book to read in the cell. In custody I try to obstruct and confuse at every opportunity so as to force an error on their behalf. If you have been really naughty and you are interviewed with a lawyer then your mantra to every question should be "On the advice of my lawyer, no comment". You have a right to remain silent.

>It's not uncommon for women to remain virgins at 18.
what part of the US is this true for so I can move there immediately? because this sure as hell isnt the case where i live

nudes or fuck off, you trap

Mr. Garrison

I looked at a women with a spanking set of tits, turns out she was only 17

No. Never been caught.

I got pulled over for weed, the state cop took me ot the local shop where they barely had holding cells, I got to leave.

My friend who shoved a one hitter and some other stuff up his ass got to go to the bath room to flush it.

They didn't even search our shoes. Which is where my friend wishes he'd shoved his paraphernalia.

It's been true for most places I've been. A lot of girls have sex before then, but a not-insignificant number don't.

Lel, you sound like the kind of moron who gets stopped with a wrap of crack on him and goes no comment and gets charged and a five hundred pound fine instead of taking a caution on the advice of his solicitor.

Love a cheeky no comment tho lad. You know that whole explanation of the caution at the start of the interview? It means exactly what you're getting told, the fact you went no comment can get used against you in court.

Copfag here with a pro tip.
Don't piss us off, and I'm not saying that as a power thing.
Do not make us remember you. I get court notices for people I don't even remember arresting. Rarely go to court on any of them unless it's a felony.
The last thing you want is for a cop to get a court notice and think "this fucking guy" because I'm going straight to the DA and telling him not to offer any deals.
I would almost guarantee that unless you do something incredibly stupid that cop doesn't want to take you to jail. If you act like a cunt you're just making the experience terrible for both of us.

I broke into a school and stole a bunch of electronics.

kek

>I got arrested in the military for crashing my bosses car while i was drunk into the back of an ambulance it was a duty car for the commanding officer, and when asked what my name was i said it was my bosses (because of the car and i was fucking drunk) so his family came to visit me thinking he was really badly injured, and when they found me they lost there shit and i got arrested.
>Turns out that night he was cheating on his wife so shit really went crazy.

Lol, classic.

when i was a young hoodlum, i found the best way to deal with police was be polite and a little matey with them, the other crook is usually spouting his mouth off, making him a fine target, while i talk about the recent all black win with said policeman

couple times

protesting when I was 19 and naive, & weed possession recently TX. expensive racket they got there

Never arrested but when I was twelve they thought I threatened to rape a girl and a cop said he could arrest me.