This literal homosexual romance is starting to piss me off

this literal homosexual romance is starting to piss me off
tell me it ends soon

well? you guys supposedly love this show

It stops around the end of the first season if I remember correctly.

Sounds good. thanks

Syaoran stops being gay an falls in love with Sakura.
But in return you get gay brother and gay best friend.

that might be even worse

It's not really as annoying, the more annoying part is Toya constantly almost telling Yukito that he knows that he's Yue but is always interrupted by either Nakuru or some other idiot who walks in on them talking.

So Yuki is really leading Sakura on by going on dates and stuff? Kind of an ass move if you're not even into girls in the first place.

> So Yuki is really leading Sakura on by going on dates and stuff?

Eh, he's just kind of humouring her in that respect. He does like her, just not in that way, and he points out to her at one point that she probaby likes him moreso the same way she likes her father, not in a romantic way, and generally lets her down gently about it. Sakura agrees with that sentiment,
but later tells Shaoran that it wasn't EXACTLY like her feelings for her father, and she did genuinely like him at least a little. But otherwise gets over him after that.

The gay shit hasn't even started bitch

Are you really disgusted by gays and watching a CLAMP show?
Don't know what you expected.
Syaoran and Sakura is the cutest though and worth watching.

But if you don't like it you can watch the wholesome Christian adventures of Sakura and Madison in the eng dub.

Dont forget about that one relationship between 5th grade girl and the teacher.

Yeah I felt like it was this way at the start but after a while he keeps going along with her fantasy and I'm not sure how big the age difference is supposed to be so I ended up seeing it like he was actually interested in her.
As long as he doesn't hurt Sakura I'm okay with it.
it's probably my first CLAMP

it gets better user. Also, the relationship between Yukito and Toya is handled pretty well imo.

What's so bad/annoying about this? I thought all of it was either cute or funny, or both.

>Are you really disgusted by gays and watching a CLAMP show?
>Don't know what you expected.
Literally came to post this.

Hard to really put a finger on why, but it pisses me off. A young adventurous kid has no business blushing at an older man. I don't like it. Doesn't help that I don't like this kid in the first place, he barged in Sakura's story and is being mean to her.

There is no shame for being in love with the creation of the ancestor you share with your love interest..

Fact is, that Syaoran and Sakura are the best couple in all universes except the one in which they die and leave their son behind

There's a reason for it. Syaoran isn't gay. Just watch the show.
Toya and Yukito are cute, fuck anyone who says otherwise.

Hes just a kid. Youre not supposed to take it seriously anyway

I usually hate both yaoi and yuri but for some reason it didn't bother me at all in CCS.

Ew, 720p.

what's wrong with it?

Syaoran-kun is cute

I'm not really sure why they did this since he starts swinging het halfway through. Was cute though.

It's shoujo, a bit of faggotry is part and parcel

He has good taste too.

Well shit I knew about the gay older brother but not about this. How many boys did this guy turn gay?
Guess it's time to start watching and find out. This has been rotting in my backlog for too long.

> How many boys did this guy turn gay

Eh, they kind of excuse it in Shaoran's case due to magical influence shit, so techically only one.