If you have vaginal intercourse with a 100% biological female...

If you have vaginal intercourse with a 100% biological female, but she just so happen to be a MAN who got turned into a girl and still feels like a man, wants to be a man and is happy to be a man,

Is it gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.natalie.mu/html/page141.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does she wear cute girl clothes? That's all that matters user

What if it's a unisex judo attire

>100% biological female
it is not gay

why is he such a slut?

He knows what men want

"Slut" would imply he had sex. Ranma was just a tease.

That's the same question as asking if a woman with transtrenderism disorder being fucked is gay. Homosexuality is being attracted to men. That's what makes you gay.

We into theoretical anyway as until science invents a genderswap machine, we're never going to have this problem.

I would have sex with girl Ranma AND boy Ranma.

I wonder if Ranma could canonically become a slave to the cock? Like how Ryoga could beat him over and over again and hw would become slightly more submissive with every loss.

>is fucking a 100% biological female gay?
Yes, OP.

If you worry that much, you 100% must be gay.

Basically people who know their preferences wouldn't worry about their own sexuality. If you are not gay, you know. If you are gay, you either know, or go massively anti-gay to hide it.

No, you're fucking her vagina, not her personality.

I like to imagine that the more time Ranma spend in girl form, the more feminine and lustful he becomes.

No, it doesn't. Look at Sup Forums, most anons are sluts.

> feels like a man, wants to be a man and is happy to be a man,
>but fucks assumingly male opfag right now as we speak
????
?? is it btw I'm a grill thread?

If you have sex with a tomboy who "feels" like a MAN, but is 100% biological female, cute, and sexy at same time, are you a gay?

Answer is no. If the balls aren't touching, its not gay.

It's gay for him, but not for you
Youre fucking a woman, but he's getting fucked by a man

What's gay is your retarded thread.

better question
can fem Ranma actually get pregnant?
and when she is pregnant, what will happen when turning back to male form?

She can carry a full pregnancy

If she reverts, spontaneous abortion.

Source: the author

She also wrote how a Chinese noble family turned some pedigree dogs into females and produced great offspring or sth like that

At this point in life, I don't really give a shit.

thanks user
>She also wrote how a Chinese noble family turned some pedigree dogs into females and produced great offspring or sth like that
wait, wat?

Damn, Ranma should always have this hair when being girl

literally MUH

If you got girl ranma pregnant she wouldn't be able to transform back into a man until she gave birth because spontaneous abortions fuck up your yingyangs.

what about sex with a man who dresses in girl clothes and behaves like a girl
is that non-gay?
the answers to this question and the one in the OP should be the same, shouldn't they?

This, Ranma is every bisexual's dream.

On /d/ we were discussing how to use several magic itens of Ranman on him at the same time, to make him your ideal (with programmable personality) waifu.

We got a Freud here guys

How easy would it be into tricking Natsuru into having sex with you?

I'm interested.

Is kampfer as good as it looks?

Decent if you love TG but otherwise pretty standard. Incredibly dense MC.

biology is the only thing that matters

If you have an effeminate frame and face, and you clone yourself, except you alter the genetics just a bit so your clone has a predisposition for mental disorders, and then you expose it to a socio-psychological environments and traumas necessary to induce body dysmorphia, and you under feed it so it never develops quite right, so that by the time you're well into your 30's or 40's you've got a barely pubescent hyper-trap, and then you fuck it in the boipucci, are you still fucking retarded for thinking about this kind of shit?

u ok bud

The last time I got to tell anyone IRL about my day, I told my English professor about how I discovered what an AGP transexual was while arguing with strangers on the internet about the ramifications on the anime industry of the focused marketing of homosexual male erotica to the global, obsessive female fan market.

I'm probably alright, I guess.

MUH

> Breeding a generation of hypertraps
you ok, bud.

I will look for the print.

Damn furries.

Just your daily reminder that Ranma does NOT transform into a girl. That implies he is biologically morphing into a different entity.

Ranma is body swapping into the body of a girl who died in the hot springs. Body swapping is not gay.

Please.

But wouldn't that make it necrophillia?

Other people that fall in the same spring do not transform into the same girl, so that can't be true.

They verifiably transform into other things that have died in the spring.

are there any of those mugs with pictures that change based on color with a ranma print?

store.natalie.mu/html/page141.html

If it has a uterus, it's not gay to fuck it. End of story.

That's why Mai from BlazBlue is so incredibly popular, because she's a boy that was magically transformed both mentally and physically into a woman by an artifact that required a female wielder. The end result is a very attractive scantily clad tomboy that pole dances around her giant javelin.

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone having to explain that it's not gay to impregnate and raise a family with a biological woman

Mai from BlazBlue is a weird case in that she has the mind of a woman.

No, since your partner's a pure BIOLOGICAL female. A male jacking off to futa is a different matter however.
A biological penis attached to a woman is still a male PENIS no matter how much a closeted faggot tries to justify it.

It would kind of be the ultimate tomboy. Perhaps a satisfying domination. After all, the only reason you'd want to fuck a man is to decimate his masculinity and show your power.

If you fucked the pussy its straight, if you fucked the ass its gay

He's a male.

If that's WHY then it's gay af.

The attraction is due to the fact that she used to be a man. Fucking homos.

So sodomy is equivalent to homosexuality, and consequently a terrible sin.

The Christian imageboard once again breaks new ground in theological discussion.

You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination. - Leviticus 18:22
Therefore if you have anal sex with a 100% biological woman she becomes a man, making all anal sex gay and degenerate.

Will Ranma have an abortion if you fuck her boipussy?

Not for you. Might be gay for the person transformed. There is a big difference between someone who is 100% biologically female and someone who had a penis, chopped it off, inverted it, carved out a chasm in their body, sewed up the splayed and inverted penis and shoved it into this gaping wound that they need to keep a dildo inside to prevent the body from closing it up.

If I did, yes. If you did, no.

Then a woman who is attracted to men are gay?

Sodomy is also equivalent to not nutting in your waifu for the sole sake of reproduction, which is ALSO a sin.

Me on the left.

If it happens in the magic world of anime/manga, then not only is not gay for you, it won't be gay for the female as well, because it is way too common for genderbenders to embrace their life as woman the moment some dude remotely interested in them appears regardless if the woman used to be a meatwall of 100% macho manliness before.

Its not like Ranma underwent the same process of chopping his dick and taking a shitload of hormones that most trannies do. He simply swaps bodies with a girl and turns into 100% female.
So no, sex with Ranma isn't gay.

This desu. Frankentrannies have forsaken their humanity to butcher themselves under a knife. Magical girls are true girls and will make you many happy children.

The springs and how they work is inconsistent. That dragon guy from the musk clan fell into the exact same spring of drowned girl and he turns into a female version of himself. Animals tossed in turn into human female versions of themselves. The instant spring packets of it don't turn people into clones of ranma-chan either and he wants to get his hands on spring of drowned man to overwrite the curse and cure himself.

The spring turns you into a human girl version of whatever you are, not a specific girl (Unless you fall into the spring of drowned Akane). In terms of the whole red hair thing the author was inconsistent with Ranma-chan's hair color a lot early on and iirc its even mentioned to be black at one point in early chapters.

This. It's "homosexual" not "homogender". If the two people having sex have the possibility of reproducing as a result of the intercourse, then it's not homosexual.

So you're saying that a mtf fucking a ftm is straight.

It's gross, but still straight.

If they didn't go through with all the surgeries, yes, it'd be straight. But they would also be giant wimps on top of having serious mental illness. Trans who do as much as they can to be physically indistinguishable from their self perceived sex is much more noble than those who just stop somewhere in between.

>Trans who do as much as they can to be physically indistinguishable from their self
I think someone who mutilates themselves like that are much sicker.

That's wrong you retard. Herb fell is the exact same spring and his female form is nothing like Ranma's.

Mai is incredibly hot and she likes dudes now so it's all good.

If I became a girl that hot I'd lose to the dick in 0.5 sec flat.

It took Mai months to lose to the dick.

Surgical vaginas are a reality but fake and gay
Magical vaginas are fiction but actual vaginas

Law of straight dick says its not gay if its magic

>Ahah I'm fucking this MAN right in her pussy

How's that closet, brah?

People with vaginas aren't men.

>implying you wouldn't delight in teasing user cocks if you were turned into a sexy anime girl

You mean people with actual vaginas with wombs, uteri and all that stuff aren't men. No surgery can give a man those.

Yes, surgical wounds are not vaginas.

> There will eventually be a day when science can turn men completely into women
Can't wait bros
> It's hundred of years away
Kill me bros

Maybe VR will help

WHERE'S THE VOLLEYBALL

I brought two balls m8

No, it's a real vagina.

be gay for her but not for you