Raildex

It looks like everyone's favorite headcrab got an "upgrade".

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/09/13-minutes-certain-magical-virtual-gameplay
mediafire.com/file/ysu9hiiwpmilnk7/Ace_Vol_1.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont watch index. What makes her a headcrab?

She has a tendency to chew on her master's head when she gets upset.

Speaking of Index, is the best way to build her attack faith or defense faith?

Oriana's are still cancer in pvp

An upgrade would involve her getting decapitated.

Best tits best hits

>Index has bigger tits than Mikoto

Not even my favourite headcrab.

You know, it wouldn't be a bad idea to make a pastebin with a quick rundown of all major Raildex/Kamachiverse news and events from the previous thread, sticking it at the beginning of the new one. NOTE: not in the OP, since this would be the typical behavior for a general and mods might nuke us (not that they usually give a shit)
This would make the life of anons (like me), which were absent for one or two days much easier instead of going through archives, not to mention some threads don't have "Raildex" in their subject fields, and can't be found easily whenever it's not a ghost thread or no one made the effort to post the code, that is.
I know this shit is pretty bothersome to do, but if all anons from all the different posting hours combined their autism it might work. Also we need some dedicated Raildexfags like user Raildex group to post it every time a new thread is created.
You might also include things like new or forced memes, best/worst posts in the thread. Gets and meme magick are welcome too.

Raildex is an extremely old general and we should make this as comfortable as we can, even for newcomers. We have to, we're in for a crazy ride after S3's announcement... announcement? I fucking meant after it starts airing.
Excuse me for my meta-faggotry in advance

*whether
I'll be a mobile poster temporary

Eh, could work.

We should make a separate pastebin of every major GET/meme magick happening so that it is immortalized

>all that compensation
What did they even fuck up?

The servers apparently, I can't even farm the mobs or do world quests cause they are all invisible.

You know you can screenshot gets, save them to your own computer and then post them if they're relevant? no-one's going to make/care about a database of gets.

Thats always been a thing for me when its primetime in chinaland. Would flash on and off every 20 or so seconds

Weird. I just made 2 world quest.

The right boob looks kinda bigger, is this breast cancer?

The first 100 credit one says something about Oriana getting rebalanced, the 280 credit one says something about a bug while balancing Kuroko and the second 100 credit one says something about Komoe,

I admit it's a stupid idea that thing with the gets, but a pastebin with a rundown of all major news and events wouldn't hurt.

>Oriana getting rebalanced
A 37 level oriana one-shoted my lvl 40 Touma with a single trap
I don't see how they rebalanced her.

>too easy imagine breaker.

What kind of build are you using?

"Favourite"

Huh, I was going to say invest in Magic Resistance but looks like you already have. I'd say just avoid the traps but I know how annoying that can be with the lag, so maybe try putting some more HP cards on?

>Sprinting now uses dash stamina

Ahhhhhhhhh

Poor boy

Well for one thing, Acqua will be playable

>Do a 10 roll
>Duplicate biribiri, 1 Accel usb and a gold exp item
I just want to stop having to use Stiyl, fuck

Also is there any sign of this chink shit having proper events any time soon, there's only so long I can handle doing dailies and getting sweet fuck all from gacha

we have had events each week, ain't my fault you missed out on free shit

also unless you get another magic character you'll still want to use Stiyl for things like hound dog

Like what user? Unless you count the nightly shit like running around the city picking up envelopes to get a couple gekota there's been nothing since big Komoe and briefly big cat

Servers were kill for at least 90 minutes, they usually don't take that long.

that's not even a event, that's just something that happens everyday

>not playing co-op

>I just want to stop having to use Stiyl
I've really neglected levelling Stiyl's stat cards and he's still carrying me through OT12-13, I don't know why you'd be in a rush to change him.

As the person who made that pastebin. I'm putting in a brief mention of NT18, but I've made the points that I want to make. Is there anything else people want to see added?

I have over 300 ping to China and can't even PvP 1 on 1, coop would be an absolute disaster

How?

then play with people in the guild, like a fucking smart man

Hows the coop exp?

you want to do co-op for the items it can give rather than the exp

I wonder what other mythologies Kamachi will use in Accel now. He did use Chinese mythology, barely, for the Coffins, but that's just because Estelle's ancestor somehow made it to China.

I assume since the girl(?) fell out of an AC-owned helicopter and seems to be at least partially robotic, it's probably going to be a science arc.

Some people think she has something to do with Vampires because of the whole heartbeat thing.

from co-op

How do people get from a heart that goes "tick tock" to Vampires?

Don't ask me. Just relaying what was said.

I think she has something to do with England due to her hime get up, but probably misleading.

How do people go from, "she has a big appetite" to "she's obviously a dragon"?

Was there triple action on Kanzaki?

She's my favourite.

Greece rape mythology.
Can't wait to see the new girl being an automaton that needs semen to keep her clock running.

For those that missed the stage events, here's the compiled gameplay:
gematsu.com/2017/09/13-minutes-certain-magical-virtual-gameplay

>I think she has something to do with England due to her hime get up
Makes sense.

Was AC collecting gemstones yet at this point? That might be explain why they've got a foreign girl in a box being guarded by drones.

Wouldn't "A Certain Scientific Virtual-on" make more sense than a magical one?

So Ice Golems, were there actual Ice Boats though and you get to go inside them?

It's a collaboration with Index LN, not Railgun/Accel so probably not. Besides, there will be magic side characters this time.

I know. It just sounds weird since it's a game with mechs.

Reminder they've teased that a character that hasn't shown up in the anime will be playable.

Yeah that's the only thing I got. It sounded odd to me too.

Oh, shit, I just noticed. No wonder the other art of hers was her folding her arms as if holding Sphinx, she was literally just holding up her bust!

No ice boats.

Has anyone completed the first Amata mission yet.

are you really asking that question with pictures of OT14 having been posted?

That was me.

>Index is slowly evolving into a dorm manager onee-san
>she's a clumsy one that constantly needs your help over her place but you get to fuck her afterwards
Fuck yes

I still think about her in that scene where she's wearing nothing but Touma's shirt time to time.

She's just waiting for him to ravage her. Biting him is her letting out some steam because of her sexual frustrations.

I wish she'd bite me. I'm an M though.

She'll be relevant again soon!

Stop lying to me ;_;

Reminder that Frenda and Etzali is also confirmed for playable characters, what are your thoughts about their promotions?

England soon!
All twenty saints together soon!

Now that you mention it how many saints do we know?

Kanzaki, acqua, Brunhid, am I forgeting someone ?

Yandere maid

At least a few million after NT18

Why can't these fags leave me alone and stop groping me in the bath

There are about 20 saints in a total population of 7 billion. Probability states that there will probably only be about 3 more if the population increases by another billion.

I vaguely remember js06 saying that the Japanese word used to describe Crowley as a Saint is different to the one used to describe Saints like Kanzaki. I could be remembering wrong though, could someone who knows Japanese clarify?

Acqua, Kanzaki, Brunhild, the flying Saint, Silvia and maybe Arisa if she counts.

How come Touma never raped any of the bitches he's beaten? I don't understand that man.

I can't do any of the specials missions like the sisters 90 second survival. Is it the lag or something, I have 3/3 tries on it.

Have we seen the flying saint anywhere ?

Index has breasts? I thought she was flat. Or is that padding?

Index was never flat

No time.

All the food she eats has to go somewhere.

Haimura said in a year she'd look like Misaki and when she grows up like Lola. All that food is going somewhere

>Have we seen the flying saint anywhere ?
Nope, they were mentioned in NT2 but haven't actually appeared in anything.

Purple
Jailbreak soon

Punch Itsuwa!

Sisters and other daily missions can only be done at some times apparently. Try again later

wtf there is a raildex mobage?

mediafire.com/file/ysu9hiiwpmilnk7/Ace_Vol_1.zip

That murderer has strayed from her Pope's teachings.

No u!

I want to lick mikoto's cute butthole!