Want to play a fun game, Sup Forums?

Want to play a fun game, Sup Forums?
It is super easy to play, too.
Walk around your local grocery store or wherever. Find a coalburner with niglet in tow. Put on your happy face when you see said niglet. Look that creature’s whore of a mother directly in her eyes and say, “What a beautiful child! They look just like you!”
Watch the remorse overcome her as she barely squeaks out, “T-thanks.”
It’s pretty satisfying if you ask me.
What are some other Sup Forums-approved irl trolling activities?

digits confirm.

Congratulations you made me laugh. Have a random file

I wish more girls would get /fit/ and braid their hair nicely.

Flops in your face if it turns out they're adopted, foster family, or step-kids. Idiot.

>leaving the house
Good one OP

Ah those braids comforting for some reason.

Implicit White identity

They're sloppy and shitty. Probably an indication of those roasties' collective hygiene.

Braids are the whitest thing girls can do with their hair. It reminds me of a cozy home

Delete this

THIS.
makes me feel relaxed, happy..
Sadly, I don't see very many women do this anymore.

Not until they tighten up those braids and wash their cunts

so just walk away

Don't forget to turn 360° first

this

>he doesn't stare at them like this

>meme flag

A proper braid has purposeful ‘imperfections’ added by some tugging after the braid is done.
A clinically symmetrical, ‘sterilized’ braid is aesthetically disconcerting because it seems fake, like hair extensions.
You know nothing of braids because you probably never had a white gf in your life
Kys

Portugal knows his shit.

>Find a coalburner with niglet in tow.
Fortunately that's quite difficult where I live.

It's because you'll never be able to make braids with this shitty excuse of "hair"

>t. roastie

Pigtails give you way more torque than ponytails, far better control.
Dem eyes and t\mouth hanging open too..

I live in Minnesota so give me about 5 minutes

>t. butthurt about being called out
Thanks for the confirmation

hello son...... we meet again

So you think the brain finds asymmetry attractive? But you're wrong.

they are not comforting on google. THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY THIS !!!

Yeah...
not my preference right there.

agree

yucky yucky

Fuck off chink lover

Wtf, that's not the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a braid.
>but on Google it is
They need to fix that

== Thread Reminder ==
Race mixing white women are literal mutt factories.

literally autistic screaching

STOP HACKING OUR FUCKING ELECTIONS!!!

I've actually done that before, but I asked

"what is it?"

The reaction is priceless...."WHAT DO YOU MEAN, WHAT IS IT? IT'S A HUMAN!"

Oh...I'm sorry...I was just trying to be nice. Sorry you're so paranoid about having a mixed race baby.

And then I lol the rest of the day.

>google "braids"
>it's all black people

If by whitest thing you can do you mean cultural appropriation then you're not wrong, cracker

(((google)))

kill yourself you (you) farmer. There's more to life than (you)'s

OP is on to something. There's nowhere I see more caramel colored bundles of shame that in my local grocery store. Except it's not the mother's accompanying the children but the white grandmothers who wear a look of depression unfathomable to most.

THIS
it tends to be the grandparents that have to deal with the mistakes of their children in those cases.

The parenting of the white girl is to blame. They never taught their daughter anything about life. The truth is that black men only see white women as a trophy. And the result is we have white women who would otherwise be quality and sought after romantically, ruining themselves for the rest of the romantic lives.

If she's not dumb as a rock she will know what you're fucking doing though. And plus is dating blacks even a thing still for white roasties?

In fact most white women want nothing to do with black men, and after age 25 or so that's small number drops to almost zero. After 25 is the age when women start to get very serious about relationships because they know deep down their time is limited. As they look around they don't see a lot of black men being good catches. There aren't a lot of black men with money in their pockets, a good career path, education, and no criminal record. There simply aren't a lot of black men who make the cut. For a handful of white women who are into black guys, it's simply a fetish.

Op was not a phaggot today

Yeah this is my point only younger dumb immature girls seems to be with nogs so its not really an overwhelming issue to me

Side braids are quintessentially huwhite

>way more torque

I would like to see a graph of IQ relating to preference for white men
have you ever met a coalburner or even a fucking non white woman who likes black men and also isn't thick as shit

Lol k nvm, it can be done but she might not get the implication even if you do lol

>dat grl
is this what love feels like, lads?

only white women can braid their hair like that. nigger hair is nappy and stiff as wire

(YOU) yes (YOU)
>adopted, foster family, or step kids.
Do you smoke dope, are are you naturally a Baked Potato?
If you are white, and you do ANY of these, you are Burning. The. Coal.

shes my krautfu

The average person who would do this irl

If they are over 25 and into that, it's because they are stoner or coke head club rats with no class and a ton of diseases and have given up on thinking they even deserve to be with someone they respect, so they only sleep with people they don't respect at all, and thus never have to feel guilty for fucking around on them, treating them like shit, and generally just being a horrible person.

Is the situation that bad in Murrica that you can find a coalburner with niglet in every local store?

lo tenebroso gordito americaño...

Yea

braids are sexy, especially the bigger loose braids, makes them look neat but not uptight

Came to ask this. I live in a "big" city and I never see it.

Dutch guy, eh? Remember when I was in Amsterdam some time back there were a remarakably high amount of mulattoes there. Is it normal?

brilliant

The reason this shit happens is because people search for something like "African American women's braids" or whatever all the time, so google naturally learns to start linking "african" and "american" in its search results.

This is the same reason searching for "American Inventors" will get you a bunch of pictures of nogs, with suggestions for adding "black history month" and shit like that.

It's not entirely Google's fault, but they still allow it to happen.

If you don't believe me, search for "African funniest home videos" and the first few images will be for the TV show America's Funniest Home Videos.

>Put on your happy face
like this?

Where I live I don't know any

Why don't more girls wear these types of braids? They're so beautiful.

>More torque for the pork

They're too busy taking 1000 selfies for their beta orbiters on IG/fb/twatter to make shitty braids

lol tried it and it worked; typed "african funniest videos" and America's funniest videos came up
Also, if you go on say google.de and type women's braids in german, it shows different images..

Any girl that's fucked a black guy is immediately less than human in my mind. Into the trash she goes.

*home videos

Finding a coalburner with a niglet isn't easy

would be easier if you were swedish user

I work in a grocery store. I do this often