What’s the Deal with Steve Pieczenik?

Intelligence operative Steve Pieczenik went on Alex Jones’ show shortly after the Parkland, Florida school massacre and said that no one was really shot or killed. Then Jones got blamed for saying it. (Jones also got blamed for saying that no children were shot or killed in the New Town school massacre.)

Why would Pieczenik say that? (Now Pieczenik is back on Jones’ show as if nothing happened.) I don’t get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Av31uUZdRiQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1520019153042.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1520019514743.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pieczenik is a disinfo spook. I don't believe anything he says.

bump

Pieczenik is a Jew. Hes deep state.

Tricky spook is tricky.

I don’t understand why Jones would have him back on—unless Pieczenik retracted his statement.

youtube.com/watch?v=Av31uUZdRiQ

He said the same thing about New Town, he said the same thing about Las Vegas.
He hasn't retracted, and he won't retract.
He never has.

>no one was really shot or killed in Florida.

Of course nobody was shot in Florida. Have you seen any bodies? Have you seen any proof anyone was shot at all? No, because it was a silly drill, with media participation, a hoax. Pieczenik is old school CIA and he can't stand the sheeple being lied to, so he drops truth bombs all over the hoaxes.

>Then Jones got blamed for saying it. (Jones also got blamed for saying that no children were shot or killed in the New Town school massacre.)

Nobody was shot at Sandy Hoax, and Pzeicnik has never changed his story or backed up one inch. Media loves to demonize AJ as the "crazy conspiracy goy" when he doesn't even do conspiracies any more

He also said that LV was a false flag and that Trump knew about it.

I also don't feel like I can trust a word that comes out of Pieczenik's mouth.

Why do you believe the shooting actually happened? Because CIA man Cooper and FBI crisis actor David Hogg, and the media and other professional liars told you? Have you seen any proof the shootings really happened? At all?

Pieczenik is the only truth teller left. Vegas has massive use of obvious crisis actors and shilling and lying on camera. Something was 100% fishy about Vegas. Perhaps you are a crisis actor defender? Are you paid to support hoaxes and drills online?

The state department says he never worked for them. And he didnt create Delta group like he claims

But Jones isn’t stupid. He’s always railing against the Deep State and Globalists. Pieczenik must be playing both sides of the argument.

Pieczenik is awesome. All you need to know.

BTW, he plays foil to Alex Jones sometimes. He's a deep state guy who has credibility, so his word carries weight. Jones now goes along with these fake shootings so he does not himself alienate the viewers he has that find it unscrupulous to deny the deaths of children, even when all the facts say that they didn't happen.

I havent seen any bodies, aside from a black woman who doesnt exist

Alex Jones also has been showing a video of a female Parkland student who claims she walked out of the school with Nikolas Cruz—while the shooting was going on in another area of th3 school!

That's almost proof that he did, they always disavow in these situations.

I AGREE, and I think Jones now has to pretend the hoaxes are real, to be able to have Trump as a guest, and now so many sheeple believe the hoaxes, it might make business sense for a goy like Jones, to pretend the hoaxes are real. It is literally like Crying for the dear leader level retardation, but some people believe in these ovvious staged hoaxes lol.

She is just another crisis actor reading her lines, did you notice how hard and gleefully she was laughing? After experiencing a horrible massacre, nobody laughs and lols without a care.

Her role is "control the controversy" they want the sheeple to argue about how many (imaginary) shooters there were, or about the 'aweful police who did not enter the building!!"

They don't want people to notice these are all horrible crisis actors, and nobody died in that school

She's an idiotic teenager with undeveloped mental processes. See Lombard's Body Language on her for the full run down.

Nobody walks out of a massacre, (besides the 1% of 1% true heartless pro-killers) laughing and lolling with a gleeful face. She is laughing because she was told how much crisis actor pay she will get for this, and duping delight thinking about how retarded the sheeple are to believe in this hoax event as real.

Alex jones who is right about some things and some themes is a fear mongering lying cunt.....17 people died it's real! Dig a little online instead of watching info wars every day...

I would say most people believe that the shootings actually happened.

Sure they do. Glad to be alive. Joy. Survivor's guilt takes a while to set in.

As a Side Note, lots of people who are not used to being interviewed on camera smile when they are, unless they are TOTALLY devastated.

shock can actually really weird shit too people, in part young people user. I'm not so well versed in this entire shooting shit, but this might actually happen. I've also seen a few videos from there, first today actually, in part in one of them it seems to be a kid in just that shock. Don't even understand what's going on

He's a spook
One of the many disreputable people in Jones's employment
>Corsi
>Seaman
>Milo i guess now
It's a shit show of looneys who have been laughed out of having their own careers that migrate down to Texas and the Infowars funny farm

So that fat teacher is alive? Where is he hiding? In some secretive casket in the ground that is really a hidden bunker?

Foil hat retards

Jones is gearing up to go 24/7, plus he’s getting picked up on some cable tv networks.

>>But Jones isn’t stupid. He’s always railing against the Deep State and Globalists. Pieczenik must be playing both sides of the argument.

Both sides of the argument? I've only ever heard him argue 'no one died'.

Jones's faith in him goes back to 9/11. He seems to view Pieczenik as a reformed insider, because Pieczenik publicly supported Jones's views on 9/11, very early on.
Jones thinks Pieczenik is an insider that came clean to public about 9/11 being a false flag. And so, Jones just lets Pieczenik say any random shooting is a false flag.

I meant both sides of the anti-Deep State, anti-Globalist argument.

Why doesn’t Jones challenge Pieczenik when he says that no 9ne died?

>>Why doesn’t Jones challenge Pieczenik when he says that no 9ne died?

Because, as I mentioned above, Jones thinks Pieczenik is an insider that came clean to the public about 9/11 being a false flag. And so, I guess the thinking is, "If he exposed one false flag, 9/11, he must know about others. Therefore, when he speaks about false flags, we should listen."

>Pieczenik is the only truth teller left.
He's a liar and a disinfo agent zionist coward.

He's playing all sides. He's lubricating the techtonic plates. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Jones is smarter than the average bear, but no competition for Dr. P. Jones has the sense to let it go and focus on things that would be productive to spend time on.

>What’s the Deal with Steve Pieczenik?
Jew.

After his two employees and ex wife Alex Jones need to learn the lesson of pic related.

They were going to blame Jones anyway.

Then you see them later talking about how Pieczenik was right all along.

Remember (((they)) killing Trump by poisoning his food and soda? and how Alex was too much concerned?

The interesting part was lately when Zach went to the show and Pieczenik said he was right.

He said there were too many Jews in government and Alex went silent instead.

You know, I like Alex better, but this guy has a very good grip.

are you serious? he exposel israel, kushner and that bastard netanyahu

>exposed Kushner
Netanyahu tried to manipulate Kushner and he couldn't. Why do you think Kikenik is trying to say he needs to be fired. He's gonna give Palestine a state.

Post a link, memefag.
Time and date of statement or you're lying.

Don't say I did not want you.

"Pieczenik was born in Cuba of Jewish parents"
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik

not sure how much kushner has to do with pic related

he's a kike who hates and exposes alot of kikes, yes they exist

He rails on other groups as well, like the Catholics In Action. You have to follow CI guys for a while in order to get how they operate. Some things are 8d checkers but a lot of it is simple repetitive techniques, like presenting A as good and B as evil.

Because nobody got shot, it was another DHS HSEEP Drill

What do you think of AI? how long for (them) to have things ready and roll them out?

It's easy to see a bunch of false flags and "hero" police-army robots saving the day and muh children.

How long until guns are obsolete?

Cruz video:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1520019153042.webm
Columbine:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1520019514743.webm

Mannequins

jones getting blamed wasnt directly a result of pieczenik saying that, it was literally a fabrication lie by the media that jones said it himself