Do I have to go on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KIpcxy9M1pw?t=15m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=O9jyliI1HzM
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/su6203a28.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>is a libertarian
this is why

He wants Whites exterminated my Marxist mass immigration.

He doesn't blame the jews for everything

He believes the only way to save the white race is to literally fuck as many third world shitskins as possible to spread our genes around.

>eceleb thread
neck yourself bong
sage

>is a libertarian
Like hell he is

he called us white niggers and won't shut up about his wife's dinosaur.

why does this work for blacks but not for whites?

Because he destroyed richard spencer in debate... so spencer boys will never stop the damage control.

>no source
>meme flag
Opinion discarded
No source again

nu-pol these days

>wife's dinosaur.
??

For blacks it's an upgrade for us not so much.

>eceleb thread
Not an eceleb thread, just asking why pol hates this man. Also, what's wrong with e-celebs? Are you jelly of his fame?

Anyone else?

>Loves to suck his own cock and his load of ego into his mouth
>Debates only people who are bordering on having the same opinion as him on meme issues like "feminism"
>No sense of humor, too busy being "an intellectual" to have fun
>Will never attempt to change anything, will never protest, will never use his popularity to influence anything major, is not a man and has nothing to live or die for
>Believes you can make a country great just by having smart economic and social plans (implying all those won't just be obstructed by capitalists, Jews and all others too busy pursuing their own vested self-interests)
>Cowarldly ethnic nationalist despite knowing that shit is not sustainable

Also anyone that isn't against bringing down the system of democracy we have today, regardless of any of their views, is a fucking moron. As long as we live in (((democracy))) it doesn't matter what you think, because it will always be overshadowed by masses of lemmings and the media.

He needs Sup Forums to hate him in order to maintain his credibility with normies who he is attempting to dose with entry-level redpills.

cuz dick spencer says

t.commie

>is a libertarian
lol no. He's a liberal leftist

cause he is possibly the biggest cuck on youtube.

>entry level red pills

His going over-the-top with muh individualism is uncalled for. I acknowledge he is useful, but good goy... take soccer: 11 individualists will lose against an 11 member team EVERY TIME.

Bob Segar?

Yeah, but does Trump and industrial scale liberalism support him?

You clearly haven't watched any of his vids

Tiresome indeed...but it’s what Gotham needs.

>is a libertarian
Watch his "debate" with Jared Taylor. He explicitly denounces freedom of association. He is NOT libertarian. He is a faggot (((classical liberal))) that sucks nigger dick.

This guy and Dan Carlin were the lube that made me stop clenching out the red pill suppository.

He just started a new movement called "The Liberalists"

so pretty sure he's not a libertarian.

bake that cake racists

meme aside, are his long D&D streams cool to watch as background noise?

The only people who genuinely hate e-celebs are either left wing cuckolds posing as "nazis" who hate the fact that he's a popular youtuber spreading a mentality they disagree with. These people are easy to spot because they want them to "blame the jews" for everything so that as soon as they do they have a valid ground to get them banned from their platform.

The other breed of haters are insanely jealous right wingers who are jealous of the fact that some people can stand in front of a camera and get paid to say things while they do it for free every day on Sup Forums.

Both are very sad individuals who will never bring anything of value to this world beyond complaining about things they are not a part of.

>Acknowledges that there is biological differences between men and women
>Haha, the stupid alt right think there are differences between races
He's either a conman or a coward.

who is this

>is a libertarian
You mean he follows a jewish ideology designed to fragment white societies to make them easier to control.

>redpills normies on an industrial scale
Lol those weren't redpills he offered you...

>believes that western values has to be protected
Does not even believe in the West.

>supports Trump
Who cares.

>race and gender are the same

I can't believe anyone thinks this impression is somehow accurate, like his beard is clearly not on his neck but it gives him a small chin and a large double chin.

kike lover
nigger lover
> quality content
> "debates"
fuck off Karl
pol is not for you

It's not that they're the same it's that the same metrics that show differences between gender also show differences between races. So he's being inconsistent. You mongoloid.

I don't hate him, but I think he's a total moron who has nothing of value to add to any discussion. He also drinks his own kool-aid and doesn't see any flaws with his own retarded ideology.
Just listen to his views on black people and you will see just how inexperienced and blue-pilled he is.

>Just listen to his views on black people and you will see just how inexperienced and blue-pilled he is.
sauce? Oh that's right you don't have any

Numbers.

He's not even a pussy-whipped libertarian, he believes in 'bake the cake' and says white genocide is okay as long as 'muh liberal principles' are upheld.

This.

>because apples and oranges are totally different, that must mean raisins and grapes are also different in the same magnitude.

WTF are you on about dude?

He doesn't hate blacks or name the jew so Sup Forums hates him and distance themselves from him. Just like anybody who would be valuable to have on our side. Peterson, Shapiro, Sargon, whoever it may be automatically holds no merit whatsoever because of those reasons. Because they don't want to ruin their careers and eliminate themselves from the conversations going on in the real world.

There's reasons we are considered the dark parts of the internet, one of those is we are able to say what's on our minds with no repercussions. They don't have that luxury. Peterson talks about constantly worrying about what he says because it could potentially destroy him and his image. I'd bet my paycheck sargon hates niggers just like us but he can't say that on his platform so that makes him a cuck.

t. faggot.

Carl stop posting threads. Its past your bedtime.

youtu.be/KIpcxy9M1pw?t=15m24s
Black people commit more crime beacuse muh social circumstances. There. There's the damned sauce you requested.

You are very retarded aren't you? I'm not saying anything of the sort. I am saying: If you use a scale to weigh oranges that scale is still accurate when you weigh apples.

The Swedish citizenry have an average IQ of 99. Compare that to Somalia which is has an average of 68. That difference is larger than the 1-4 IQ differences between men and women. But for some reason Sargon argues that the difference between men and women is actually important but the differences between Somalis and Swedes is not. In the US the difference between whites and blacks is 17 points. Which is not significant because muh civic nationalism.

I'm not really representative of Sup Forums and I still watch him, but I personally hate Sargon because he's
>A gigantic fucking "haha trollface am I right" normie
>Tends to be arrogant and dismissive, not just with "the alt right"
>Harps on about the same shit in a really annoying tone
I unironicaly enjoy his streams and videos about historical topics or movie reviews more than his political commentary, and I don't really care about the liberal activism shit either way.

>believeing in the IQ = intelligence meme
>ignoring the socio-economic factors, cultural biases, environmental pollution (such as lead poisoning), etc in IQ tests
>hurr africans score lower so therefore they must be inferior

>Black people commit more crime beacuse muh social circumstances.
Something wrong with that statement?

Good grief, it's another fucking Londoner who comes to defend his cult leader.

I don't hate him because he's not extreme or whatever, I dislike him because his movement and others like the "alt-right" and all these e-celebs are fucking cringe as fuck.

Jim really puts it the best way. These whole LARP movements that in the end don't do jack shit, its all so tiring.

>Something wrong with that statement?
Nothing except you tried to convince people that you were redpilled, Sargon.

Its accurate, Sargon.

Cause he makes Tim look bad on his own show. Smug cunt.

>is a libertarian
He believes in democratic elections and social safety nets. Not a very good libertarian.

>why does this work for...
It doesn't.

>ignoring facts

>take soccer:
No thank you.

Because Sup Forumstards are ideological puritans who demand 100% agreement on all issues if you don't want to be called a kike shill, kind of like how Jordan Peterson gets condemned because he does not buy into jewish conspiracy theories and dares to offer some basic tips on how to not be a fuck-up at life in return for money the way capitalists do. Blasphemy! Better keep our echo-chamber nice and insulated dare we actually have ideological debates instead of passing around memes about what country is the most cucked and how deep the kike conspiracy rabbit hole goes.

youtube.com/watch?v=O9jyliI1HzM

have an actual redpill, 90s nostalgiafags keep watching

Shows the poverty rate in the US

Ignoring what facts?

Poverty and other societal factors is why blacks commit more crimes

Social circumstances are set by people. Of two groupds, one with average IQ 120 and another with average IQ 80, which group do you think will be more prone to violence or substance abuse?
Sure, large scale substance abuse in a community makes that community stupid and unhealthy, but that just means being dumb makes a community dumb.

That's not a fact that's a conjecture. Even if you correct for societal factors blacks are still overrepresented in crime. You're an intellectual lightweight mate.

> Even if you correct for societal factors blacks are still overrepresented in crime
No sauce again there ahmed, try harder
And it is indeed a fact that blacks are poorer than whites. A poverty ridden child will more likely commit crimes when he/she becomes an adult.

>No sauce again there ahmed, try harder
I don't sit around with folders of sources just in case some cuck wants to have a debate on the internet.

>And it is indeed a fact that blacks are poorer than whites.
Yes.

>A poverty ridden child will more likely commit crimes when he/she becomes an adult.
Yes but to what extent.

You do realise that we can control for societal factors when examining phenomenons?

Also: The reason we don't like your papa Sargon is because we're nationalists while he's a "civic nationalist" and civic nationalists aren't really nationalists. He does not care for white people or European people at all so he's on the wrong side of this debate regardless.

Nationalism is the ideology that leads you to want to preserve your own people, your extended family if we want to get biological. Sargon throws all of that to the curb because in his mind white people are not important because he's anti nationalism. He always was anti nationalism. He still is anti nationalism. And then faggots like you come here asking why we don't like him. If it's such a mystery lurk some more or just gtfo.

I very much recognize his utility as exposing mainstream normies to the toxicity and insanity of the left. His fanboys are annoying; but that's about it. In the end I'd rather he exists than not.

And even if the differences dissapeared when you corrected for social problems that still would not unrape all the women raped by blacks, it would not unmurder all the people murdered by blacks, it would not change anything of significance.

So if Blacks and Hispanics have similar poverty rates according to your data, how do you explain the great than expected difference in crime rates between those groups?

cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/su6203a28.htm

>wife's dinosaur
Lmfao

The richest black neighborhoods commit more crimes than the poorest white neighborhoods.

death to all fat people

I hate pretentious faggots

>Sargon throws all of that to the curb because in his mind white people are not important because he's anti nationalism.
So now you are pulling stuff out from your arse? You look desperate Sven.

Wow, not bad.

Due to the beef with CRP

idgaf 2bh pham

Listen kid. If you think Sargon is an ethnonationalist then you're very mistaken. He's been very clear on that point. He does not give two shits about white people. But I suspect you're here not for debate but for a bunch of (you) so I'm not going to indulge you anymore. So here's your last one. Sage.