She has a fever but has no trouble walking around in WET UNDERWEAR?

She has a fever but has no trouble walking around in WET UNDERWEAR?

Is Japanese cold no longer a thing?

Must be like 0.2 degrees above normal

A hoe's gonna hoe.

Is her only perscription more cowbell ?

I do not understand what you are trying to say, user-kun.

brief cold water shower could be used to flush out fluid from muscles, improving circulation, and possibly help recovery

>barely get any fanservice
>the moment she does Kushidafags start foaming at the mouth

Like clockwork, faggots

I want to munch that wet underwear

The fuck is with the Japanese and getting sick so easily anyway? Eat too much meat? Get sick. Don't dry off fast enough after bathing? Get sick. Wake up too early? Get sick. Stay up too late? Get sick.

I mean fuck, I had a friend get sick one time because he said he "forget to drink enough water." The fuck is with asians and being so frail?

Why is autism man doing this anyway? Or is everything a false flag and it's not actually him.

They're like cute little gnomes that get ill at the lightest touch.

Sickness is the most lazy plot device in anime

she literally explains that shes trying to make it through, did you even watch the episode

He's playing 0.5D chess.

She is trying her best user. She can't let anyone know she is sick

Not just the Japs either, I worked with Koreans for a bit and all of my coworkers got sick with the flu.
They were all miserable and could barely function. Also kept telling me to stay away from them or I would get sick
I think I had a headache for a day and that was it. They just got sick in waves and it never hit me

Whorikita a shit.

Sakura a best.

It's his way of helping her

>plot device
asians are notorious for getting easily sick

sensei is best girl

Why aren't the LNs being translated RIGHT NOW?

>is sick
>runs through the rain for some time in order to fight some dumb chick
>runs around in wet underwear
>superman leaves her alone in the forest while she is both emotionally and physically fucked
What a great show this is.

>date korean girl in college
>gets super sick
>refuses to let me in her dorm lest I get sick
>finally convince her
>she's super fucking miserable
>spend the next few hours keeping her company
>repeated for a few days
>never get sick
happened at least twice more before she went back home after graduation. It was always just something minor like the flu and she wouldn't have enough strength to eat, I'd actually feed her soup while she say in bed.

asians are just fucking weird, still not convinced they aren't aliens

She deserves it for being a bitch
It's what she believes in anyway, she doesn't need help.
>I don't need anyone, never did
>Ayanokoji-kun tasukette!
Is not something she would do

Why the fuck did he do this?

Probably because they aren't as genetically diverse as a place like America.

When you breed with people who have different genes and different immune systems it makes your off spring far more resilient

Its why royal familes with a lot of incest are always so weak, frail, deformed, and sickly

the genetic diversity is a meme when it comes to not being sick
the real reason is that they didn't suffer as many plagues as the west

So what you are saying is that asians need to be blacked. I agree.

he looks jewish

It's literally not. Look up what pheromones actually are. It's literally just smelling people with a different immune system than yours and you finding them more attractive because their immune system is the most different than yours

Makes me wonder about their constitutions. What the deal is with their immune systems. How much disease resistance or vulnerability they have when you set up a character in a roleplaying game with Asian as the race.

Muddykita

I didn't understand this either, it really came out of nowhere...

It was so that Ibuki could steal the keycard

muddykita

Can you handle someone like Ibuki?

horishita blown the fuck out

Asians live to study and later work after kinder-garden. Self-time is very limited, nearly non-existent. They immune-system can't handle the stress-filled culture.

Japan has a long history of inbreeding. Incest is in their blood, and the price is a weak immune system.

>all these asian's have no immune system memes
>0 fucking sources
jesus christ you guys have been watching anime way too long

It is just an ancient maymay. Don't bother about it

Why don't they opt out and follow a healthier lifestyle.

Because of culture. Japan, korea, china, have this type of non-political, purely social collectivism that is hard for us to understand. They work and live for the society, or in smaller scale the community and family, not the individual.
It puts a wholly different kind of pressure on the person than aspirations and struggle for yourself.

Only within certain bounds. Outbreeding depression is a thing too and if the parent's genes are too dissimilar then long genetic passages that form the immune system get interrupted and don't provide as robust protection.

They have brains just like us, they can use their brains to free themselves from the shackles of tradition.
I attribute their unwillingness to cowardice.

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

No it doesnt. You are literally at higher risk with your retarded mixed babies. You cannot even give marrow or ither life saving donor shit to them as their parents. Strangers on the street have more genetically in common with your nixed bastard than the parents of the fucking mutant. The kids are more susceptible to genetic defects from both parents now. Shut like aickle cell problems from nogs now present in half whites.

Miscegenation should be a crime like incest for the shit it causes. It definitely should not be promoted or condoned by any society.

Of course individualistic people emerge everywhere. Contrarians too. But when the whole society expects you to behave a certain way it's hard to move against the flow. You also have to remember that it's culture, and culture is something you are born into. It is instilled to you as you grow, and people rarely seriously question it unless they get disillusioned in some way.

>The fuck is with the Japanese and getting sick so easily anyway?
>why do people in humid climates get sick so easy????

Protip: Mold hates dry places for a reason.

Traditions are shaped by the same factors as genetics

The society is not a thinking entity, what you call culture is elite propaganda to make the goy docile and it exists in all countries, not only in asian.

Tradition is the corpse of wisdom.

You have a brain just like everyone else. And yet you are here.

I've been disillusioned pretty badly. I know that society is window dressing over humanity's darker aspects. How we're a fine line between mindless beasts and rational thinkers. Our reasoning and instinct are intertwined. Most of us are just impulse with a few superficial adornments to give us the appearance of being advanced.

Sup Forums is an intellectual place as any other. Nice taste in anime and by nice I mean horrible

It sure is. Like I explained in previous thread few years back, people get sick from bacteria in raindrops. Japan has nasty micro fauna.

She doing that well it's just anime not real.

>sick from bacteria in raindrops
Have they tried to not drink rain water?

why the fuck would you even drink unfiltered rainwater?

Is that a new Pokemon?

not every1 knows how to filter and it's better than dying of dehydration

Yes by getting into muddy areas. Then wrestling her into submission.

Horikita has some strong willpower.

Guy, did you noticed that there are no Sudo/Horikita posters in the last couple of days?
New volume of Yahari also just got released.
Coincidence?

my quess is that he started the fire to catch the tomboy, with the fire the class would have started to looking for a culprit and they would have inspected her and find out the stolen key
And she is givin the key to the class A rep or some shady guy from class B (maybe DR. House?)
Ok LNfags how is that?

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance look like.

Word

>no ass
>ideal

Ireland pls go.

It's small and cute. Just like her.

Performance for what?

>suspects Class C of being in league with Class A
>deduces that Class C never left the island and his hiding in the cave with Class A
>suspects Ibuki of being an infiltrator to deduce Class D's leader, like the kid from Class C in Class B
>checks her bag, finds camera
>reasons that she needs proof of who the leader is as insurance for Class A, so the camera is used to take a picture of the keycard with the leader's name on it
>steals the camera so Ibuki will be forced to steal the card itself
>With Ibuki around, he gets Horikita to show him the keycard so that Ibuki sees it and knows to steal it from her
>Rules state that leaders can only be changed due to certain circumstances, such as if the leader were ill and couldn't continue. No one - even Ibuki - knows Horikita is sick
>his intention is to let Ibuki get away with the card safely and then switch class leaders, while also tailing her to find who Class C's leader is
>he starts the fire to give Ibuki a chance to flee, Horikita gives chase and 50% lets her get attacked to increase his chance of getting Horikita replaced as leader

It's just a classic bait and switch, 50% can read them like a fucking book.

>no ass

But I do like it.

In episode 10 I think he went into Tomboy's bag, 50% also knows about Tomboy's lying habit which is why he knew she wasn't kicked out of Class C.

He knew Ryuuen was still on the island since he located Tomboy's walkie talkie. In episode 11 50% asked Horikita for the card, he did this to bait Tomboy into later assaulting Horikita and taking the card. Before this he took Tomboy's camera(remember he snuck into her tent and looked through her bag) so the Tomboy had to do it the other way.

This is why 50% learns who the leader of Class C and A is. 50% also takes on the leader role after Horikita retires, which confirms he wanted Horikita to get her ass beaten into dropping out.

For eating eggs.

Being cold/wet doesn't cause sickness...

Alright 50% vs yuuji, who wins? Even at 100% i want to say yuuji would, but we havent seen enough of 50 to get an idea of what hes fully capable of.

what the fuck.

>He knew Ryuuen was still on the island
Well shit I though it couldn't be him since all of them fuck off to the ship

Dude, they are back at camp. She could easily dry them off.

What is this Ireland meme?

She is the worst by far, she have no excuse to being so shitty as a teacher and as an adult

51% is nothing to scoff at, Ayanokouji knows what's up since the start

it hurts that its almost over. I like horikita, but it feels like waste to be invested in character who has no chance with the MC and at the same time I hate how they removed karuizawa from the show.

cuck detected

Yeah, who the fuck showers in underwear? Why wasn't she naked?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

No.

This is the second most stupid tumblr meme after "gay penguins look after penguin kids whose parents are dead".

50% man really is a god.

Christopher Walken is a classic. Too bad most newfags don't know the old maymays. Maybe us oldfags failed to teach the next generation to lurk moar. I doubt it would change much since they're still faggots.

This, diversity is humanities destiny.

I did something like this once desu

50cent is literally me

Along with all the genetic diseases it causes.

How do Classes A and C react to being utterly BTFO?

is no chill nigger still our guy?