Kemono Friends

Did Kitakitsune know that the noodles could be cooked with hot water and just trick Silver Fox?

Other urls found in this thread:

ipscell.tumblr.com/post/163199764716/embracing-the-nature-of-kemono-friends-im-not
twitter.com/aniplustv/status/910762489763086336
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31208826
unique-wave.com/about
my.mixtape.moe/ajegsm.mp3
may.2chin.net/b/res/511373072.htm
youtube.com/results?q=kemono friends&sp=CAJQFA%3D%3D
youtube.com/watch?v=RI6E6_EmFqY
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31957601
may.2chan.net/b/res/511423089.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

idunno

I love Kaban.

ipscell.tumblr.com/post/163199764716/embracing-the-nature-of-kemono-friends-im-not

Kemono Friends has some nice backgrounds from time to time. Stuff like this video show that the show does have some potential to actually look good, even with all its inherent jank.

DEVILMAUMAU

You really should not have posted that URL. I'm just going to give you a polite suggestion that you might save yourself some trouble if you delete that post while you can. The next responses after mine might not be so civil.

The main staff are all skilled in their fields. The Art Director for the show quit a career as a Background Artist working at places like Bamboo and Ogura Kobo with credits working on things like Sidonia and Eccentric Family as a Background Artist. The animation director previously had a job in games development which is much better paid than anime usually and Tatsuki has been working professionally as a 3D animator for at least 10 years.

It's not as Kemono Friends is the best they can do in terms of anything. The studio behind Kemono Friends though was founded on the premise of taking the kind of MMD animations you find on niconico being made for free and getting those creators to make full fledged anime so I really doubt they will suddenly start making 3D animation that blows the current Kemono Friends season out of the water. It is kind of the antithesis to their goals.

Maybe you might get more polish, better animation, less errors, more complex models and even better backgrounds in S2 but a huge shift away form what we have now is very unlikely.

Just call her Ezo, you weeb.

>tumblr

>MAUMAU

Is that the new minmi?

dubbed in Korean
twitter.com/aniplustv/status/910762489763086336

BD6 is out right?

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31208826
Here, if you have an allergy to tumblr.
Yeah.

I think it's been already stated that the amateurish look is part of the shows charm at this point by many people, so I have no illusions that there's going to be any huge style shifts or KF suddenly turning in to 3d YKK. It's just a bit surprising to see those glimpses of more solid craft come through in a product well known for looking cheap.

I expect to still get some laughs at some glaring animation errors. I know I had a good one during the JRA short because the Japari bus clashed so badly with the interior of the stadium.

What's the joke?
Are you referring to Margay's VA with a very active personality?

>all of them are anime Friends aside from Caracal
I really hope this is just for advertising proposes and that the game itself isn't mostly limited to just the anime Friends.

They'll probably start with that and add more of them with gacha and events and such. You don't wanna blow all your load at once.

I doubt it will be just anime considering that one tweet said there would be the chance to discover unknown friends in the game.

Putting Caracal beside raccoon with the same smile makes me wonder if Caracal is a Smug Baka.

Soooo thicc and soft and smooth. Why is she so amazing. I want to hug her so bad.

I need THAT Serval voice webm.

Serval App climaxing Minmi?

she looks better with clothes on
then again that can be said about 90% women

I want to mate with that friend.

I wish someone recorded a video of serval doing it instead of just the audio

Do we know who's doing the sprites for Pavilion yet?

Touch big fluffy tail?

New episodes?

I haven't unlocked that line in the game yet. I just ripped it straight from the apk.

She likes penguins.

HAHahahaha LOOK AT THIS BIRD

SO STUPID

Hidoi.

fat snek

he has a really crusty beak.
needs some ointment on that

Poke the snek

>Developed by UniqueWave Co LTD
They don't seem to have made too many apps/games yet

unique-wave.com/about

A Shin-Chan one, then they have done work on a few others.

>Shin chan runner
Please fucking no, those things seem to be getting popular in Japan and they're shit

I haven't heard this yet, someone please post it. My serval won't stop demanding that I tell her how to fly.

At the very least she's dumb, yeah. In the original App when she sees Cerval stealing Japari Buns she pretty much goes "Hm... you look a bit weird, Serval... but I guess weird is your style!" and then when she notices that her Japari Buns were taken she goes complain with the real Serval and doesn't even hesitate in spite of her looking "normal" now.

If Pavillion is a runner game I'm quitting life and heading to Japari Park.

Forget that, I'll make all of Japan come with me to Japari Park

my.mixtape.moe/ajegsm.mp3

It's probably a runner.

What's a runner game?

You guys know it literally refers to it as friends observation in the PV right?

Subway Surfers is some garbage

Your character moves forward indefinitely while you avoid obstacles and collect some kind of thing like gems or coins usually.

may.2chin.net/b/res/511373072.htm
Why do the elevens talk about us? Is the tofu too thick?

Don't most friends get fooled by Cerval though? I assumed that it was a leftover trait from being animals in which they couldn't tell the difference between things mimicking other animals.

If I can recall correctly, Caracal is smug and baka in both game and manga

The same reason we talk about them. It is interesting to see what other fans think.

Someone post that image that shows that they look very similar if you're colorblind - AFAIK, animals can't see certain colors or something.

I've got 3 hemorrhoids while playing this game in toilet

Well, kemofure Western fans are kind of a rarity so there's that. Also

Obviously as a Cerulean her ears would look pretty much the same as Serval's and she wouldn't have the ribbon, but I couldn't find a similarly edited picture of her Cerulean form.

Japan is too deep for me

I don't like Japan anymore

Waka'nai ya!

youtube.com/results?q=kemono friends&sp=CAJQFA%3D%3D

Subs for udon commercian

You're not a very smart Friend, are you?

Oops wrong link

youtube.com/watch?v=RI6E6_EmFqY

THICC

That's just from an in-universe perspective.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31957601

Sugoi Japan.

What are you trying to say?

>Kaban
>Dick
>Attach

NANI?!

>legends say that owls are related to wisdom and intelligence
>in reality owls are pretty dumb birds

Uhmm

>Kaban
>Dick
>Insert

sugoi

Good idea.

Non nips liking Kemono Friends is as rare as getting an ultra rare character from the gacha, they would of course like to know about our opinions.
I'm not sure if we have the same discussion when there is no news released.
Do they have an Aardworshipper or shoebill raper over there?

It could be just Friends unknown to the characters, not to us. I doubt it though, considering how they show a silhouette at that point, rather than an actual existing design.

STANDING

>Talking about Kaban's dick.
>user posted this image.
>For quite a while I thought her belly was actually part of her sugoi massive dick.

I feel ashamed of myself.

>Non nips liking Kemono Friends is rare
I don't think it's rare. It's pretty wide spread now. Everyone has heard of KF by now.
Sup Forums is just the easiest place to find discussion for them since it's similar to their own site.

ON THE EDGE

From what I heard, the only difference between us and them is that they like that silly Take on Me dance with Giant and they like Giraffe a lot.

>>Talking about Kaban's dick
I think they were talking about dicking Kaban.

>Talking about Kaban's dick
>I think they were talking about dicking Kaban.

Those aren't mutually exclusive.

This would be the latest thread may.2chan.net/b/res/511423089.htm replace chan with chin if it 404s.
Plenty of giraffe, no giraffe juice.

They are, since Kaban has a cunny, not a dick.

>cunny

Do you really wanna be about that life, anonymous? Do?

> and they like Giraffe a lot.
Wow, they are just like me!

It's the only life there is.

It's true

Yes, I do.

>I don't think it's rare. It's pretty wide spread now. Everyone has heard of KF by now.

I dunno, I don't see it discussed or even mentioned much outside of these threads, much less so if you leave Sup Forums. If I wasn't a regular here, I would have easily thought that people on the western side of the Earth forgot it existed as soon as the show ended. It really didn't make much of a splash here.

This may be a good thing depending on your viewpoint. Many Sup Forums folk here seem to fear the prospect of the west falling for KF, and think it may bring another brony style fanbase.

I'm not that user but what's wrong with Tumblr?

This pretty much. I tried checking many places where weebs discuss anime and KF barely gets any. The only place where I still see from time to time is twitter and that's about it.
I don't hate it tho, I don't really want this to get popular in the west

Tumblr is a cesspoll full of snowflakes. There are a few okay pages here and there but those are the minority, and tumblr has quite a negative reputation