youtube.com/watch?v=GNjXC44pb7A
youtube.com/watch?v=Sken4RHX9FY
youtube.com/watch?v=DKK5vL5hfL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=-_GX-zenBkQ

I want new wenli to lick my ass

This thrash stay on Sup Forums, never take this shit to /m/ecca

kek

New Reinhard reminds me of Reinhard. Coincidence?

New Reinhard reminds me of basketball.

Yellow a shit

>Yellow a shit
you take that back

WHY MODERN ANIME LOOKS SO GENERIC.
Holy shit. Fucking why. Every single show looks the same.

>I wish Kircheis wasn't here

I love /m/. When it's not being spammed by some third-world asian faggot.

Fuck off with your niggershit memes.

new LOGH:
>Kuroko no Basket in space

new Yamato:
>pretty girls
>manly guys
>handsome boys
>badass old geezers

Now is not the time to be divisive. In this difficult period of inferior remakes and newfriend fans, you need all the allies you can get from amongst the old guard.

The pursuit of popularity and mainstream appeal stiffles creativity and uniqueness.

Yes, all in all Yamato was ruined much worse.

You have my permission to KYS fujioshit landwhale

It honestly depends on the studio but I think artstyle is the least of the issues usually troubling remakes

and weebs

Say that to the new Berserk adaptation.

The new Berserk adaptation was shit because of many factors. The art-style was actually pretty unique and faithful. Then again, so was the original Berserk adaptation and you're just looking at it through nostalgia goggles

>unique and faithful
Get the fuck out user, the CGI looks like fucking garbage. The 97 adaptation is by no means a masterpiece in terms of visuals, and the manga is better, but at least it manages to have some appeal. The new adaptation looks like something straight from a cheap PS2 game.

>get the fuck out
As I said. Nostalgia goggles

After you, greasy moepig.

>The art-style was actually pretty unique and faithful
This is a problem, not a quality. We're talking about a manga which wouldn't look out of place among a collection of wood engravings. You can't expect animation designs, especially in a studio with a small budget, to be faithful to excessively detailled manga designs. The job of an animation character designer is to make compromises so that that the spirit of the original design is kept but animators can make it easier for themselves. Faithfulness isn't necessarily copy pasting.

Nothing about nostalgia goggles, it looks like straight up trash, and I'm not even comparing to the old Berserk, this new adaptation looks like trash if compared to almost any anime from today.

This shouldn't even be a comparison or discussion. Even people who are not familiar with the medium can immediately recognize how bad it looks.
I've shown the look of both adaptations to people who didn't watch either, and the responses were always the same: ''Old one just looks dated, but new one looks like an insult to the eyes''

The empire ships look like shit and the characters all have the same hair.

summing up: You are basically using lack of budget to excuse ugliness.
Berserk is one of the most famous anime/manga franchises out there. I've seen much more unknown projects having amazing visuals in comparison, so budget isn't a good excuse for the vomit inducing look.

>New LoGH Production Staff:
Series Director: Shunsuke Tada (storyboarder and episode director on Kuroko's Basketball)
Head Scriptwriter: Noboru Takagi (scriptwriter on Kuroko's Basketball)
Character Designer: Yoko Kikuchi (character designer and chief animation director on Kuroko's Basketball)
Character Designer: Iwao Teraoka (storyboarder on Kuroko's Basketball)
Character Designer: Katsura Tsushima (episode animation director on Kuroko's Basketball)
Chief Animation Director: Takayuki Goto (chief animation director on Kuroko's Basketball)
This isnt what Kircheis died for

Stop spamming that stuff please

kill me

>The art-style was actually pretty unique and faithful.
Why would you do that, user? Just go on the internet and tell blatant fucking lies like that?

Sasuga staff of Kuroko no basgay!

Stop having it be the truth.

>I"m not comparing it to the old
Maybe you should. Because both are an attempt at imitating the manga's artstyle no?

No, it upsets people who say "its nothing like fujoshit".

Instead of meta-posting. Provide your evidence supporting your claims

If a straight man tells me he's seen basugay and likes it. Is that man a straight? I'm not talking about people with +100 MAL entries. I'm talking about normies

Yes. While crazy, the bball was fun. The last season had the most intense games. It was a good watch.

>Turning one of the most beautiful manga in existence into cheap CGI garbage that makes the Berserk game from the PS2 look good in comparison
You can make an attempt to imitate whatever you want. Doesn't mean you will be successful in doing so.

It's like making a Vagabond adaptation, and using the most ugly, cheap ass CGI imaginable to portray its visuals.

you can repeat what you have said before and it doesn't make me want to read it any less

the people defending this are literally underage

Since this is a LoGH related thread I will state a fact:
Story of Time is the best song in the whole series

Nobody watched Gaiden except for you and me.

And it's not even the best song in Gaiden.

youtube.com/watch?v=BbZIAKIzBNE
youtube.com/watch?v=GNjXC44pb7A

This. It's not the time to argue, but the time to screencap crying fans for the amusement of future Sup Forums.

Nah absolutely not. I'm blaming poor decision making, but whatever.

The music of LoGH has always been top notch so I expect nothing less from the new anime
youtube.com/watch?v=Sken4RHX9FY

>the red thread symbolizes his red hair
Wow, that's so deep, deeper than the deepest chess metaphor.

You will have your J-rock opening and you will like it.

Mein nigger. I love that OP.

More likely just baiting.

I like Kid too

youtube.com/watch?v=DKK5vL5hfL0

also
>watch ED3 for the first time
>Julian watching photos and looking sad
>thinking it's because of him going away to Phezzan post

Got a chuckle out of me

The song in the OP always felt "off" to me.

>1: Now the kid I used to be
>2: Is here again to take my control!
>3: And the kid you used to be
>4: Is asking me where is my fearless soul!
>5: It's alright, somehow I find
>6: The treasure we were looking for!

>6 lines
>not 8
Reee.