What's going on with datingsites and tinder etc.? I was in a relationship for 3 years...

What's going on with datingsites and tinder etc.? I was in a relationship for 3 years. I used to get at least 10 - 20 likes a day and more responses on datingsites.

I didn't get any uglier or anything. Did something happen to the market? It was already shit, how did it become even more shit? Are women even looking anymore?

Also, I had weird stuff happen:
>4 girls literally said that they might want to "adopt" children, after I asked about children prosperities
>If you say you're looking for a serious relationship, they stop responding
>They get offended at every small joke I made
>If you talk serious at all, they stop responding

What happend? Do they have like unlimited options or something? I don't even look bad 7/10 face 5'11 and I earn good money. What happend pol? Anyone else have experience with this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/33421576/How-To-Be-A-3-Man
youtube.com/channel/UCWYzs-Mi7SM_n1EgvzIOn3w/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel compelled to help you broeder. scribd.com/doc/33421576/How-To-Be-A-3-Man

>scribd.com/doc/33421576/How-To-Be-A-3-Man

Thanks!

Besides the fact that this shit looks hilarious, I aint changing the way I act for a woman.

Pretty similar situation here. I'm borderline manlet (5'7), but 8/10 italian looks (inb4 Argie is white). Way above average salary, high IQ. 90% of likes I get are absolute disgraces, matches don't even respond.. it feels they all moved to Instagram IMO, but I'm not installing that shit. Fortunately I can afford the occasional VIP hooker.

Glad to hear I'm not alone. When the hell did this change take place? A year ago?

if ur a dude u make the first move.

youtube.com/channel/UCWYzs-Mi7SM_n1EgvzIOn3w/

check this noob he kisses every girl he sees.

or maybe ur a player and every girl knows ur a player and avoiding you

>italian looks
if by that you mean mario balotelli's ringpiece then I concur

I'm kinda new to this whole Tinder scene DESU, so I wouldn't know, sorry fml

Maybe you just look older.
Contrary to your anime, 18-19 yo girls aren't looking for a 28 year old guy

You seriously expect to find your wife on Tinder? Go out more and meet women.

>typical useless PUA shit

>borderline manlet
>5'7

Yeah, I'm not exactly looking for these kinds of sluts anymore. I've had sex with 37 women in my early 20s, I'm not looking for easy girls, but I'm even wondering if it's possible to even get the sluts anymore seeing as to how little likes I get.

Le mario of argentina. Pls say ur a plumber

Pick up artists just tell people to build social confidence, how is that useless?

It's just not anything new or insightful.

Every young whyte woman/girl nowadays is a THOT/ spoiled whore princess who knows she can live off her looks via instagram
>pic related

At least I have market value Muhammad

/thread/162504901
Ger in here faggots!

If you read the book enough times you wouldn't say shit like that. Besides, if you actually read it you would realize it never once advocates changing your behavior to attract women. Quite the contrary as it constantly reiterates NEVER changing who you are for a woman. It guides you towards making life descisions which help you grow. The results being that you will be successful in all types of relationships, business, friend, family and lastly with women as you know actually have a choice and don't have to bother with shit like tinder. Search his Youtube videos. But you do whatever. “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

What happened was the US presidential election.

It was the peak of the gender war. I noticed women much more willing to date before election night.

Now you even see it in profiles, "I don't date Trump Supporters", etc. You see mass disillusionment. It's like some men and women still want to pair but we can't get over our seething hatred for each other. I cycle between wanting to be with a woman and declaring outright war on all females I see.

Most women now have a dating profile up for nothing more than accolades. They have extremely low self esteem and simply want to feed off the "likes" and "view counts". They just want to know if they still "got it" just in case they can trick some Chad into being a Beta Provider. That is really all they all want.

Nobody wants to date alt-right neckbeards.

Tinder is for casual sex, don't go looking for a serious relationship there.

How the hell did you know my age kek. Is this a normal thing for 28 year olds? And I'm going for 20 - 25.

how old are you now if i asken may

It's not a pick up artist book you autist. He constantly rips on PUA for only knowing how to say the right things but never can keep a relationship because they don't understand how relationships actually works.

You can thank the Internet/social media for the fall of dating sites.
I live in Los Angeles and in 2013 tinder first hit big here(it was unmonetized and unlimited likes) I had hundreds of matches and went on a date every weekend, then it went viral and people using it for “social commentary videos” then a year later the company monetized and started charging and limiting likes and it tanked then all the other ones bumble,OkCupid,CMB all do the same shit and most chicks get there validation from Instagram/Facebook, so most of these dating websites are kinda just used for self promotion here atleast in LA now.

Ironically the internet and social media has made roasties think they are more valuable because every beta from India to Fiji sends them messages online so they think they have unlimited options until they get ignored in real life after 30.

>what happened?
You have autism user.

Well if you program all day long and don't get out of the house, I wouldn't know where the heck I should look for girls elsewise. Bars and clubs are all sluts for all I know.

good job london is a small fraction of britain's population and a miniscule portion of its landmass

>A 2017 Pew Research report documents Muslim population at 8.1% of the total population of Sweden of 10 million (approximately 810,000)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

>he actually thinks being british is a hindrance with women
lmao at you, mapuchefag

>5'11"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Argies have literally no dating value compared to any Anglo, delude yourself all you want

They're doubling and tripling down with chads since Trump got elected, and this whole women are irrecoverable whores meme started spreading. Shame, the bots cannot come soon enough.

Do you have an audiobook version of that?

DUDE that's actually true. I saw a lot of "Femininjas" and "If you like Macri (center-right) swipe left". Couldn't find the "detonate" button.

there is a wall of sluts between u and ur next wife better start moving.

>letting political opinions stopping you from boning a girl
brainlets

I think you nailed it.. fuck these stupid ass roasties

More like a wall of attention whore's as much as I can hear from all anons here.

>Fortunately I can afford the occasional VIP hooker.
Living the dream.

You don't "look" for women. That's the whole point. I had a girl voluntarily give me her number waiting in line at the grocery store simply because I started joking with her while waiting. I could have never done that before reading this book like 10 times. It took me 2 years to get to this point. Just do yourself a favour and search his youtube channel "coach corey wayne". He is not a PUA, he is a legit self help coach.

I am 100% sure you can get his audio book for free on audible if you sign up

your doing too much man just ask her if she wants to come over and fuck and if not move on. tinder sluts are not gf material. shit half of them have bfs

lmfao you need help from a dating coach? lmfao go back in ur basement dude learn how to hold a conversation

Have you been with a girl for longer than a year? That shit makes you go insane. I'm not sacrificing my sanity for pussy.

Social media is the worst. Its like being the head of a frat in college and every fucking person want to be in your fraternity so you get all the attention. The girls are the same since they see you as super popular. "Social" media is essentially how narcissists are born and a fast way to develop an inflated ego.

That's nice

>Starts casual conversation with random roastie you don't care about
> Roastie makes stupid comments, behaves like a brainless, soulless leftie

How do you boner after that, do you even have standards? Have you ever even had the chance to have standards? I'll take a 6/10 every day of the week, but it needs to pass the retard test for me to actually give a shit

>unlimited options
>millions of users

Yea, they do dumbass

>Do they have like unlimited options or something?

Bingo

If you are a woman to get laid you have to:
>not be morbidly obeese
(Though even then some guys like that)
>Do not have absolutely fucked up face
(Which will not happen if you "use" the absolutely basic hygiene

And thats literally it, that is all it takes

found this

should i go for it???

>4 girls literally said that they might want to "adopt" children
This has been drilled into modern women's heads. Welcome to white genocide.

Red pill her. Do it as a duty to our cause... and then dump her so she can never go back.

>going on tinder finding any self respecting woman
Finding a good woman is like finding gold, 99% of the time you try to look for gold...you don’t find it.

Dude I don't have a problem talking to women. I just can't hold a conversation with most of them. They've changed. Each time they say some stupid shit I just want to bash their heads open with a tire iron.

So many warning signs here I almost think this is a joke account.

>learn how to hold a conversation
he did do, and you responded with this retarded post
fuckwitted ameritard

>5’11”
that’s the problem
kys

Tinder has been manipulating results to fuck over people (white males). Also you can get shadow banned, where you get almost no results. Apparently swiping right on everyone really hurts your account.

just ignore it or laugh at them, arguing makes it worse
>caring how intelligent a girl is
el oh el

most girls aren't as stupid as you think btw, they just aren't pandering to your autism

Filtering out cunts due to their political beliefs is absolutely valid.

Look, all single women are "liberal" by default. You go into it knowing you'll have to literally BEAT that liberal out of them if you deem them wife material.

But many have already turned "activist". If her social media has all kinds of virtue signaling it's a sign she will EXHAUST the shit out of you at every turn.

Every single minute of every day will be on how to virtual signal the "correct" thing to do. You'll have to wear non-leather shoes; save every stray animal; praise the gay couple she knows that wants to adopt; give money to PETA. It will be non-stop exhaustion.

Source: 9 years personal experience.

I find it's not even worth the trouble over here. Ever since I stopped giving a shit about women, I've been getting a lot more shit done.

Seriously? Well there's my problem. I even bought an account and use boost all the time. I'm thinking of writing a python script to automatically swipe left and right all day with randomized times between swipes. Might be the easiest option.

Mmmhm.. go sip'em some tea sunshine you'll get them in no time

You can, but I want to pirate it. I can't be bothered blowing my one time try on this book.

Tinder has changed their design so premium members who pay more money will get more exposure... also lay off the jokes. Get straight to asking to meet up for drinks or whatever... you might even have to lower your standards and expand that age range into 30s as those women are more loose.... I don't even use tinder but this is what I know.

5'11" in the netherlands is like being 5'7" in the US.

But basically the answer is yes, they have unlimited options, even the ugly ones. They are pickier on dating sites because they can be. They go for the best looking guys, and if your messages are weak, you'll never get a response. They get dozens of messages a day and don't have the time nor desire to respond. Many girls on tinder report that they don't even go there to meet people, except once in a while if there's a really hot guy they connect with, but just to get a self esteem boost and some attention.

I got banned from tinder recently after a bad break-up with this chick. I think she reported me lel. Fuck it

If an Italian in America say he’s 5’7” bet the farm he’s wearing inserts

So let me get this straight, you're willing to spend your entire life with a woman that tires you with trying to screw you over mentally? I don't believe you have enough experience with this or you haven't been with the type of women I've been with. Not all women are the same. Some of them are more toxic than others.

Yea I was gaming around college campus. When I got numbers of18 or 19 year olds and they found out I was 27, almost all of them told me I was too old for them... I could come up with some better counters to sell myself more... but 21 to 26 is my sweet spot right now.

I feel ya' bro. I've felt the same. It's like an ugly vibration that rises in my body everytime they speak.

Watch an old movie some time < 1980s and see how women acted. It was feminine and lovely. Now it's masculine and obnoxious. They used to be intoxicating. Now they are repulsive.

Holy shit man, I can't believe you put up with that for 9 years. I feel your pain. I couldn't do it for more than 1.5 with my second ex.

>Shane Patrick Lysaght MacGowan

>wots that fernando diego gonzalez rodriguez? u want some croissants and escargot eh? oui oui oui get back yo yer eiffel tower fucking spanish cunt

typical argie mongoloid

Inside scoop on Tinder: its been monetised a lot over the past few years, the user experience is designed to get you to buy Tinder Plus/Gold

One of the ways they do this is by giving your profile a lot of exposure in the first 24 hours, and reducing it dramatically after that, so you get an initial bit of 'success' followed by a miserable void encouraging you to fork out cash for more of what you had initially

You can circumvent this by making a new account. This info allegedly came from a Tinder dev who would recommend making a new account every 1-2 weeks to circumvent this

>Anyone else have experience with this shit?
you're looking for a relationship on a hookup site, moron. tinder is for fucking worthless, hot women.

Dude, I'm not going for 30+. I want to make a few children to save the white race.

>So let me get this straight, you're willing to spend your entire life with a woman that tires you with trying to screw you over mentally?
Women can only screw you over mentally if you let them, it's 100% based on your own inner strength. But yeah I have no interest in marriage.
>Not all women are the same. Some of them are more toxic than others.
when you reach a certain level of peace and confidence even most toxic girls won't bother you, just pump and dump. I mean if they seem dangerous then yeah avoid them but most girls are fine.

you used to be what a younger girl wants,now you are not what girls want no more

younger girls want a pretty face,older girls want 6 figure saleries a car and a mortgage

checked
It's reasonable to assume there are zero quality women on Tinder, sure there could be exceptions but as a rule of thumb, no
And if your profile isn't dialled there is a very low likelihood you will hit it off with this tiny minority

Seek Sup Forumss advice on how to meet such women in real life. Tinder is pure short term dating strategy degenerate hedonism. If you try to use it for anything more you will likely be disappointed

Women:
>Get tattoos
>Look for love
Pick one

>Source: 9 years personal experience.

It's like theyre ALL like that now. Single guy in his early 30s here. I suppose the grass always looks greener on the other side, but as I get older, being permasingle doesn't seem so bad. I'm just so disillusioned by my prospects that I don't even bother anymore. I'm tall and good looking and haven't tried to hit on a girl in months. It's just so fucked up. :(

>tfw I'll die alone and some utility man will spy my mummified corpse through a window two years after the fact

She had a great ass and pussy and never gained weight. That was probably it. I was behind on my sex experience when I met her.

I would have bailed earlier if not.

>tfw 6'6" Greek American.

anglos have high market value but Argie men and women are really desired in the US at least

>looking for a wife on dating websites

I just got tinder gold. I'm not gonna make a new account every day. That sounds like a pleb thing to do.

I put my location on romania / belarus. I'm getting the same amount of likes. This doesn't seem normal to me to be honest...

Well then I recommend gym, public transit, college campus, grocery store, the street, busy public area... my favorite move is to go up to girl I like, ask for help, or directions somewhere. Preferably directions to s place that is in direction she is heading. Then you can walk by her and say something like oh are you from around here... then converse and at end say you think she is cute and if you can get her number... works for me... takes repetition to get a few takers.

>>If you say you're looking for a serious relationship, they stop responding
>>They get offended at every small joke I made
>>If you talk serious at all, they stop responding
I am not using any dating-apps, instead I am talking to women in real life.
What you described there, does apply to my experience as well. Women these days are like children, they want entertainment. First they will be very interested in you, fool around, flirt etc. but if you talk about something serious for a second, or just show/stand up for your values - they turn around and ignore you.

Yeah dude that guys Irish, he’s born in London in all fairness but his parents were Irish. He’s a singer in an actually pretty good band called The Pogues.

>tfw I'll die alone and some utility man will spy my mummified corpse through a window two years after the fact

Nah, you just have to go through the transition from "living for a woman" to "living for yourself.

Young boys are brought up to believe their only reason to live is for a woman. They are otherwise disposable.

The modern situation has changed that dramatically. Men have to do something very unnatural to them, be selfish...but that is the only path out. Develop your hobbies. Learn to play music; learn to paddle a kayak...things like that. Live for your own wants and dreams. Don't live for a woman.

If a high quality one comes along....great. But don't base your entire life on that expectation. It makes you super depressed. Start giving back to yourself.

It's time Sup Forums created a dating site. You know it makes sense.

You're right.

Irishman

sorry if it hurts but British men have a pretty high dating value in nearly any country

>Women these days are like children, they want entertainment.
I’ve literally seen tinder profiles and their bio was “just feed me”. Like some pet.
>women’s rights

That would be like Chat Roulette were about 99 guys have their dicks out on cam, jerking it off to the other 99 guys in the hopes they all see that one femanon that comes along.

That is the saddest degenerate shit I've ever witnessed in my life.

Absolutely.

This. ImperialDating.com
I want 50% of everything.

Seems like I already had figured all that out.