>Bondrewd
>Bondorudo
>Bonlewd
>Boner dude
>Bone papa
>Bone dad
>Bon Jovi
>Best Dad

Post your reaction when animefeminist makes a post complaining about Riko being a damsel in distress for Reg

Let's not, the less we talk about them the better.

Laurence

>Bonedaddy
>Bonlewd
>Fondue

Bondoldo

Elbow laser man.
Also his special moves is ultra man lasers.

I don't know, but he's cute! Cute!
CUTE!
I'm going to draw him getting fucked in the ass by Ozen now.

did you know that Sparagmos means deep cry,deep suffering in Greek

well I thought I should contribute some trivia aside from shitposting

Get ready for some anime only shit next episode with Kiwi.

Does it really?
>Sparagmos (Ancient Greek: σπαραγμός, from σπαράσσω sparasso, "tear, rend, pull to pieces") is an act of rending, tearing apart, or mangling,[1] usually in a Dionysian context.

>あ
wwww

Is it? I've read that it literally means tearing, dismembering, cutting, etc...which also makes more sense in the context of the series.

Read the extra chapters of the manga

My "r" key is fucked, pls no bully senpai.

>Kiwi

Reg over reacted

Kiwi is the most precious thing ever conceived. Watching him suffer is going to fuck me up. On the plus side, we will surely have a natt sighting.

Faggot.

God speed user. Post a wip when you can.

well tearing apart is also correct in terms of ancient Greek I guess but nowadays the word is used only for mourning

>heterosexual sexual activity
>faggot
ok

Hmmm, so I was flipping through the last few chapters and I noticed that Nanachi was the only one freaking out during the balancing. I would have thought she would have been used to things of that nature by now or maybe she's imagining something else. What are your thoughts on this?

ptsd bunny has many bad memories

Maybe that is how Bonedrewd tortured Rug-Mitty and the balancing brought those memories back.

Probably reminds her of what Bon did to Mitty.

Anyone still playing that Android bungee jumping game? Is there a definitive guide for it? It looked like fun but I couldn't understand it.

>tfw no nipponese masterrace

>"bon" means "good" in French
What did they mean by this?

He's a good dude

Bloodborne
Baskin-Robbins
Bogdanoff
Bon Appetit
Beksinski

Can someone please give me a quick rundown on the Bondrewdoffs?

Bonedank

Probably solid guesses. Although from what we were shown Bondrewd only revealed to Nanachi the end results of testing Mitty's immortality. If I were to take a stab at it from a different angle, I would guess that it reminded Nanachi of all the horrible things she has done instead. PTSD is pretty accurate, I can't think of an example where it isn't.

Sure.
___________________________________________Read the Manga________________

He rules the Prushka with an iron lock.

She still had both eyes when he showed her, so he didn't stop there.

If Middy melting in't entirely on screen I will be very upset.

Nanachi saw Mitty's violent and painful transformation into a rug, she heard her scream, "please kill me" she said...sure she saw and assisted a lot of children in the process of becoming cartridges for Bonanza, but she was already damaged at that point, the anesthesia that the kids received probably means that she didn't have to endure their suffering in the same way...as you can see in this page, is not just that she's seeing a Narehate being torn apart, it's also what she hears, which reminds her of that dreadful experiment she and Mitty went through.

why is he considered good in any way? He fucking insane. Srsly is this a meme ?

Damn ADVENT

pic related.
Also Prushka growing up is genuinely heart warming.

what level explanation would you like? from cat bell, to red whistle, to white whistle?

because of this?! Damn I just finished the manga and have a heartache because of Prushka, how could he turn her into liquid after all? I know that his mind is nowhere near sane due to his artefact but how come he could still have feeling for her and just kill her a few chapters later?
all of them please

ayy lmao

because she wanted to help him.
I believe she volunteered.

damn, this poor innocent thing

I don't know if Bongzilla's love for Prushka was legitimate or not, but assuming it was it definitely wasn't stronger than his scientific ambitions.

Vondord
Bone Dildo
Bong Deluge

He's a pretty genuine guy, despite his methods of madness.
He really did love Prushka.

>all of them please
bato talking to the kids is the red / cat bell tale where he was a pioneer who uses extreme methods to achieve goals

blue, moon, black would be ozens surface assessment, he's staunchy and shrewd, vauge warnings about gatekeepers and cunning devious monsters lurking below

white whistle is read between the lines, ozen says he is one of "us" bondrewd refers to her in a casual manner, there's this theme of fate playing out, meat returning to the bottom of the abyss and so on

naaaaaa

thanks for the summary
Let's hope that the remaining two white whistles may actually help them for a change

But.. Ozen DID help them. She helped them a lot even.

true but well, do all white whistles have to be so extreme?

Ozen helped them though.

They are all fucked in the head.

Gotta be extreme to thrive in a place like that.

I wonder if Bondrewd knew that Prushka would become a life reverberating stone, and cartridge'd her so that she could go on that adventure she wanted so badly

like abducting children and dismantling them ?

>abducting
Say what you will about his methods, but he didn't abduct them.
He asked for vulunteers, and they joined on their own accord.

by saving them from the birthday curse, giving them a home, friends, caring for them

what about Regu, doubt he'd say chop it off

>i didn't kidnap and rape her, she came inside the free candy van on her own will!!1!

layer 6 is making me anxious

Don't know about you but I wouldn't call a cartridge a home

Jiruo and Ozen will come save them.
Then all of them will travel alongside Riko to the bottom of abyss

Nah

after he saw the everlasting pick-axe he regretted it chopping the arm, he didn't know just how valuable Reg was until after the Lyza link was revealed

>The dead only know one thing. It is better to be alive.

Essentially.
Again I'm not justifying his choices, but he didn't just steal them off the streets. That's all.

Ah you're right, I missed that detail. Mitty's eye was probably the last straw.

You make a good point in comparing the two scenes. They are fairly close with the small difference that she doesn't really know the Narehate. It's probably not enough for her not think of it as Mitty but I think the alternative still stands up to it.

I went with the presumption that since Nanachi was able to set Mitty free it wouldn't be that pressing in her mind. I disagree on the point where you say Nanachi was already damaged since there was the entire scene where she was brooding in the Bondrewd arc. Clearly she doesn't see being forced by Bondrewd as a good enough excuse to clear her guilty conscience. She was able to mentally recover but that doesn't stop her from reflecting on her actions.

Hopefully there will be some more answers and development for Nanachi considering she is one of the better characters in the series. To think that she was suppose to die, what a horrible waste that would have been.

>Ozen going to the bottom
like you would leave your trap maid behind

They will go down to the 5th layer and have a nice chat with Bondrewd.

Great criminal thinking, faggot.

What does BonBon's penis look like? Is it a normal human dick or some kind of narehate red rocket?

Criminally great faggotry, thinker.

he's done as much killing as any other white whistle, difference is that from the killing he brings things that benefit everybody. he would never ask of those what he was not prepared to give up himself. and yet here we are, the annihilator is a hero, and the medicine man is the villain.

didn't he got resurrected in another body yet again?

>and yet here we are, the annihilator is a hero, and the medicine man is the villain.
pottery

Why is Ozen's outfit the fucking coolest?

mitty a slut

do we have images of next episode?

Bondrew looked so fucking cool right before he died.
Why'd he have to be a manipulative bastard.

miabyss.com/story12.html

>right before he died
What?

I should have known that is where to find them... oh well now I know

he's not
he did it so that pruskha would love him...without love, she could not become furry fuel for bonedad to surpass the 6 level and become blessed while she kept all the curse (just like mitty)

He probably means Blessed Bondrewd.
He was manipulative, but not malicious. That's part of what makes him such a great villain.
The scene where he's listing the names of the rugs and the cartridges could have very easily come across as cliche and cheap. Like when an evil military commander knows the names of every single one of his victims.
But Bondrewd had no remorse what so ever, because, in his mind, those kids weren't victims. They were his trusted and beloved collaborators who helped to advance abyssal science.

Nope, he cartridged her so that he could become all fluffy.

Imagine how soft he must be.

It was unintentional, but, in a way, Prushka got her wish.
She's technically there with Riko, Reg, and Nanachi. And Bondrewd is "there" by way of watching through Nanachi's eyes.

Because being extreme is what separates the whites from the black whistles.

So who did Ozen and Lyza kill for their whistles?