What the hell is Poland planning?

200 billion Zloty for the military. That money could fund 3 invasions of Africa and half an occupation of Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhxEgNW5tvY
youtube.com/watch?v=lAx4HUb04w8
youtube.com/watch?v=5w1B4a7QGjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Securing the existence of the white race.

don't worry user, we absolutely aren't preparing for another inevitable german chimpout

We just want to be prepared. It's still not enough.

how many zloty to unclog my potty?

What is it really so fucking hard to guess they are going on full defense it is only a matter of time until the European uses force to make countries do what they want Poland is preparing for it

(((polaks))) will cause WW3

I pray, this time parasites will be eliminated for good!

Why so butthurt Ahmed?

Let me guess muhammed a pole took your job cause you don't know what hard work is

well yeah, look what happened to poland the last two times.

Defending their boarders, something the rest of you eurocucks apparently can't do.

Poland is planning to defend itself from Russia.

Thats a FUCKING old article

Just incase they don't give our plane and bodies back

>fund 3 invasions of Africa
I mean, technically you could invade Africa with a net surplus. Just cut gibs and you win.

US foreign base and foreign country invasion: hundreds of cases and thousands foreign bases.

Russia invasion cases: 0.
Who is really the agressor?

Prepares to defend itslef from Eurabian Caliphate.

At least we will try.

I would think you guys are prepping for possible Ruskie aggression again. We all saw what they did in Ukraine.

Annex Germany

they are just being smart. They know that the eu soon will threaten military action against poland if they dont accept millions of refugees

they know the EU army is gearing up to invade them to force them to accept replacement nigger migrants

>boy scout salute

I cannot take Poland seriously

>by 2032
by that time Pooland might not exist already kek

They caused WWII with their dumb arrogance. Hope they dont exist on the next round. Europe has enough niggers.

How can Poland be so based?

It's a tradition here from centuries ago
Amerimutts wont understand

Have you seen the state of the German military?

Even in the dire state the Germany military is in they still spend 4 times the amount Poland does and Germanys equipment is almost exclusively modern while Poland is still rolling with Soviet stuff.

Bitch i watched Schindler's list i know this is a "tradition"

You fags have been under one form of occupation or another for the last 300 years. You can't claim that i don't understand national pride.

By the way, a gay little salute doesn't mean much when the rest of your culture is stolen from Germany.

Why should we even maintain our equipment? It is worthless anyway and we are not allowed to attack anyone because we are a non-country. So I can see that the people doing the maintenance fucking do not care.

Yeah, the only difference is that Soviet stuff is actually ready fro action, unlike german junks that's not even operational

>What the hell is Poland planning

To survive.

You do you.

>stolen from germany
mhm
yup
definetly
you realise that almost all european cultures were in one way or another influenced by their neighbors?

jewish overlords told them to attack russia and get nuked

>Schindler's list
>accurate in any way
Pick only one

(((Polaks))) the traitors we are talking about

Their officer core is gimped by secret police there designed to prevent the military from revolting.
Also this

They're going to make the Polish Death Camps real.

They knows jews are going to come after them for being bad goys

It's better to have and not need than to need and not have, n'est-ce pas?

>told them to attack russia
...and be sure poolaks will!

What's the use for modern shit when it doesn't actually work?
By the time the krauts are done fixing up the first tank in their factory, we would already probably be entering Berlin with our fuckload of leftover T-72's
Not to mention that we have more operational Kraut tanks that they themselves posess.

Who cares, an army is a phonecall away, so is supplies for arming your people as well

its good poland is beefing up their military security.

those things are really expensive to buy and maintain though, you don't just buy them for no reason

>Bitch i watched Schindler's list i know this is a "tradition"
I bet you have no clue what it's even about, it's quite heartwarming actually.
>You fags have been under one form of occupation or another for the last 300 years.
123+54 is not 300 jeez... Burger education everyone.
>rest of your culture is stolen from Germany.
Like? Btw, did you know that Prussia was created by Poland?

Russia is at the doors. They don't want to end like Ukraine

Kek, polwhores are thirsty for black, muslim (indians) or hispanic cocks they don't want to breed with poles.

I'm 26 and never had gf, they don't want to have sex with whites.

>Securing the existence of the white race.
Doing that by posing as a barrier to the German cultural marxist army that is about to invade other European countries (to force migrant acceptance).

>memeflag
>valuable post in thread

Pick one komrade

It's normal for a country in peace keep his military so unprepared.

>Russia invasion cases: 0.
Crimea, Georgia, Donbass. But i don't think that countries protected by NATO have to worry about being attacked.

>accurate in any way

boy scout salute happened

>pick one

you didn't give me options to pick from

Influenced =/= Appropriated

>I'm 26 and never had gf, they don't want to have sex with whites.

wyjeb fedore i zgól szyjobrode

>pre-WWII
>Poland military under prepared
>Germany attacks
>Russia fucks 'em over too

>Poland starts preparing for potential WWIII ahead of schedule
>Poland military stronk
>won't get assraped by Germany and Russia this time

They still remember the 1939, when the allied did nothing to protect them.

Rusia could nuke poland with a missile from the south west that traveled around the planet 3 times.

One Polish girl likes black dudes and now the every Polish person wants the BBC? That's great logic. Just in the same way one smart black man makes every nigger an MIT scholar.

It's in honor of a soldier that brought an important message despite being gravely wounded, saluted with what remained of his hand and dropped dead.

i zostan betacuckiem ktorego kobieta chce po tym jak znudzi sie karuzela czarnych kutasow i chadow?

Experience in real combat is way more valuable than some lacks in equipment and most of german soldiers didn't see any real action

i have WWII flashbacks.
Back then a lot of money went for military... For construction of naval force and heavy bombers, instead of focusing on ground units and forming a plan to actually stoping our two biggest threats back then (and now) - Germany and Russia.

And now it's some other ships for Baltic Pond and an invisible tank.

I can see some parallels to WWII already...

Thanks to you Hans, they will soon share border with muslim caliphate.

who cares. We'll experience China's shadow banking crisis and all those budgets and savings will go to hell

Paging Hitler, Paging Der Fuhrer!

>200 billion Zloty for the military.
How much is that in civilized peoples currency?

>Influenced =/= Appropriated
How retarded are you? Polish culture is its own thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=uhxEgNW5tvY
And yes, nations influence eachother.
youtube.com/watch?v=lAx4HUb04w8

The one who attacked us in the past. Duh.

It's all part of the plan baby.

They could also nuke your ass.

The EU can't do shit. Which is precisely why we're not expecting it to be around for long and getting ready for the shitshow after the collapse.

about 60 billion US I think

>slavs
>white

nie, wyhacz sobie jakas młoda laske z licbazy albo poczatku studiów. Jesli ma wiecej niz 22 lata to sobie odpusc, bo juz bedzie spierdolona przez kluby i latwy seks.

Wiadomo ze sa wyjatki, bo czasami w gównie jest diament, ale to są rzadkie przypadki, wiec nie z zasady nie ma co sobie nimi zaprzatac glowy

>The EU can't do shit.
Just wait when the EU army becomes a reality.

I highly doubt Russia will make it that far. Unless you have an ace up your sleeve to reverse the rapid decline?

You have a huge army, but no cash to use it. You can't handle fucking hohol land, let alone Poland.

1.5 billion per year... wow it's fucking nothing.

Nervous German soyboy gets nervous about Poland while taking it up the ass by his new muslim overloards. In other news...

>implying poland couldnt be a last resort area for refugees of white countries

Yeah, but they are literally Hitler for doing it!!!!

I for one support out new Polish Overlords.

Checked

Good bye based poles

Poland Majonez will belong to Russia soon

I have a feeling ukraine will no longer exist

Looks pretty good though.

The joke is that after sanctions you get 2 times more ruble for the Dollars you have, so you can pay more people with the same money you get from foreigners.

>nie, wyhacz sobie jakas młoda laske z licbazy albo poczatku studiów

taaaa ciekawe gdzie ja zlapac, szczegolnie ze mam 26 kurwa lat. Myslisz ze teraz takie 16-22 lat nie byla na karuzeli kutasow i nie jest zepsuta? haha

Jak nie poznasz kogos w locbazie/studiach to z toba jest koniec juz zawsze bedziesz stulejarzem. Szczegolnie ze wszystkie polki sa szurniete.

Twoje porady jak normikow w stylu idz pobiegac.

k meme flagger

>while Poland is still rolling with Soviet stuff

Nonsense.

youtube.com/watch?v=5w1B4a7QGjE

They're paying their part of NATO you faggot.

ruski mad we have fertile land and everything grown in russia tastes like cardboard

Yeah Polish militia grow just in these 3 years from 34k to 144k. Lot's of civilians get prepared, armed and training for local defense.

Would a dollar put a mutt in the collar?

Turkey will invade Europe in the coming decades. Poland is sensibly preparing.

>I'm 26 and never had gf, they don't want to have sex with whites.

They don't want to have sex with YOU.

Stop being fat and poor.

Don't you see the Soviet stuff?

n 2016, Poland imported 2.24 million metric tons (MMT) of soybean meal, a five-percent increase over 2015, valued at upwards of $855 million. 90 percent of Poland’s soybean meal imports last year originated from South America. Soybean meal is a significant source of protein in feed and is an important input in Poland’s large poultry production sector. Post forecasts that soybean meal imports will increase by an additional five percent (volume terms) in 2017 as Poland’s poultry production continues to expand. Polish imports of U.S. soybean meal in 2016 amounted to 33,214 metric tons (MT), a 58 percent decrease from 2015. Although 2017 soybean meal shipments from the United States should increase along with Poland’s expanding poultry production capacity, price competitiveness from Argentine and Brazilian shippers will continue to be a factor.

>the rest of your culture is stolen from Germany

It kinda makes sense. Only Germans hate themselves more than we hate them.

Sup Forums were polish kikes come to shitpost