Are you support evil Zionist entity, or peaceful Palestine national? Why??

Are you support evil Zionist entity, or peaceful Palestine national? Why??

> protip: hitler was supported Palestine

Hitler was a pussy coward

Here's a shirt just for you

true

why such bad english??? are you a palastinian????

Oy vey
Both the English and this post are Oy Vey

I support the zionists because it gives the Jews a country so they stay out of ours. Also, it turns jews into nationalists rather than subversive rats since they now have their own country to defend.

>why such bad english???

Racism=stupid

>hitler supported palestine
>hitler was also involved in the creation of israel

I hate both.
Middle east just needs to sell oil and keep your conflicts in your own countries and we'll all get along a lot better

Always take the side of civilization over the barbarian. The "palestinians" can go back where they came from.

Wow Goyim
It is SO GOOD that you are SO compassionate towards Philistines....as I have just sent some to your country.

Have fun

palestine needs proper means to defend itself

Is this the PIDF?

ISRAEL WILL LOSE

Palestine because it angers kikes.

>times have changed you nigger mutt
muslims are flooding the west and killing us
> not fren
jews opened the gate
>not fren

You know what would stop the mass migration? IF ISRAEL STOPPED TRYING TO EXPAND AND STOPPED THEIR AGGRESSION

>1948
>1967
>1973
>2006

Lol

no shit retard

I feel for the Palestinians

Imagine living somewhere, growing up there, and now all of a sudden some european bank-backed jews are claiming they have a historic right to your home. Slowly but surely they turn your country into a landlocked open air holocaust camp. There might be some public plan at reconciliation, but the truth is you're just waiting to die, or for what little is left of your home to be stolen.

Its really easy to feel so sorry for jewish people, until you see how they treat others.

Israel is the only country IN THE WORLD that charges CHILDREN in military court.

the only answer is neither, please leave us alone

what is this shit
that land is christian clay
10th crusade cant come too soon

I support Isratine.

>you're just waiting to die
This is the main problem with Goyim, you don't really WANT to live.

What a noble prison guard

Post sum pics of Israelis grilling meat in front of starving Palestinians for the epic lulz

>condition them for self-destruction
>hold it over their head when they're self-destructive
k

Fuck you fuck the jews and fuck the palestinians too.

>condition
MUSLIMS
>for self-destruction

They do it themselves
They condition a man to kill without remorse and die without question from the moment he arrives on the world.

A Goy's culture is to find some Goy to kill, followed by some reason to kill him.

Given the choice between taking what they can and living well, or bleeding all over me they will bleed themselves to death EVERY TIME.

>They do it themselves
They do it for the favor of their "God". No different than you.

Why should I support either one?

I'd appreciate them keeping such favors away from me.

>I'd appreciate them keeping such favors away from me.
If only life were so simple.

I will NEVER support pedos hiding behind a cult religion and calling themselves Rabbis.

Anyways, I ask of you one simple (yet difficult task). See from the perspective of others as if they were yourself. Do not dehumanize or underestimate, or you will get no where good.

I don't care, either way sand niggers win. I choose neither, fuck your false dichotomy. I think Germans should inherit the land imo.

Why are you trying to larp as a sandnigger who can't write in proper English? Stupid JIDF false flagging.

JIDF kike false flagging: >The "palestinians" can go back where they came from.
You mean back to Palestine? Fucking kike.

I support them both, so they destroy each other. To the last man.

Jews don't deserve living space. If they did, they wouldn't be Jewish.