Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Saturday Night Autism Edition

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>News in german
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article174102479/Umfrage-AfD-in-Cottbus-staerkste-Kraft-mit-29-Prozent.html
focus.de/politik/deutschland/linke-aeussern-befuerchtung-so-un-wahrscheinlich-ist-ein-cdu-afd-buendnis-in-sachsen-2019_id_8546067.html

>Full debate: What do we need ARD and ZDF for?
ardmediathek.de/tv/Maischberger/Wozu-brauchen-wir-noch-ARD-und-ZDF/Das-Erste/Video?bcastId=311210&documentId=50466084

>#120db women's movement against migrant violence protest on a concert
youtube.com/watch?v=pfJ7zBns6Ms

>State propaganda
>Bundestag talking about Antifa blocking saturday's women's march
youtube.com/watch?v=BGA44z7v_7g
youtube.com/watch?v=5LkZTv9MqCs

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5lILtlxKk
abcnews.go.com/amp/International/wireStory/turkish-group-press-charges-german-nationalist-53105721
>Turkish getting butthurt by Poggenburg (AfD) bant

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs
>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/zRU2HecC

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yu4x1ne4cDA
youtube.com/watch?v=e4uhnVgJ8B0
youtube.com/watch?v=zV02XQBr7hk
focus.de/politik/deutschland/er-hatte-etwas-das-die-partei-wollte-afd-gegner-wurde-verurteilt-doch-nun-holt-er-zum-gegenangriff-aus_id_8553536.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o9x3cz02BWc
youtube.com/watch?v=5INc6phuKs8
my.mixtape.moe/ldnbno.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=HCVRh0fWi5w
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/
youtube.com/watch?v=zCoERZe04Fk
youtu.be/d3pjns4s51c
phoenix.de/livestream/
twitter.com/B_Garts/status/969675342247088128
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Erster

yes, at least it was accepted from and by 'centrists', for sure.
but it is distinctly postmodernist phrasing, designed to open ample wiggle room for all sorts of stupid sophistry.
it is postmodernist.marxist at the core and if someone uses this, the expectation value is green voter with sociology background

mine has doubles

Today's AfD speeches in Reichstag:

German as official language:

Diesel-Fuckery:
youtube.com/watch?v=e4uhnVgJ8B0

On minors in the Army:

What a cuck

focus.de/politik/deutschland/er-hatte-etwas-das-die-partei-wollte-afd-gegner-wurde-verurteilt-doch-nun-holt-er-zum-gegenangriff-aus_id_8553536.html

So both of the leading parties are right of center?

Mine was first :)

bump and heil

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=o9x3cz02BWc

If you're referring to the OP-picture. It's a youth mock vote. Based AfD came in second. All other parties are left of center.

Rules is rules, I guess

Le smugly soy-face again

>nathan
haha

Ordnung muß sein!

>One question, should one go to partys?
i am partybro, so i can´t even comprehend how someone doesn´t like dancing and doing fun stuff with friends. there must be some music you like. go to these parties with friends who like that shit as well.

>Oh well, I try to not waste too much time and I use the conversations I have with you guys to get into the workings of casual conversation flow, so, in a ways you are helping me de-isolate myself.
won´t be a longterm solution, but you need to judge for yourself
>>other wise you will be lonely and never find the drive to do anything
>Do you really think it is the loneliness that causes dimminished drive?
for me, yes. thing is, i grew up in a family of 5 children. i can´t go alone for to long.

>I mean, I have the dimminished drive, but I actually like being alone. Sometimes I go out and spend hours walking through a forest nearby, and I can go weeks without talking to anyone - am I somehow wrong in the head?
>somehow wrong in the head
yes user, you are a special snowflake and nobody enjoys hiking in the forest.... jesus christ dude
you are probably young (something like 21 or 23 maybe). that you don´t like to be lonely can hit you like a truck. you suddenly find yourself in your apartment and you think: i never experienced something funny in reallife. all my exploration is done with the internet. i watch other people having fun. i lifeexperience-cucked myself. could happen to you, but who knows.
better think of the best memories you have. i always think back to me having fun with my friends at the age of 14. best times. i don´t want to end up lonely at 30, with nothing but these memories

>Shouöd I do it or are photoshop-memes enough and anything else is just innefficient and useless due to its long duration of creation?
do what you like. if you enjoy photoshop, why not.

good night Hans

shalömchen

Comfy livestream

youtube.com/watch?v=5INc6phuKs8

topkek. fellow gymbro here. Markus Rühl abonniert?

>On minors in the Army:

This speech is the best of the AfD so far. If it was a leftie MP bento and ze.tt would jizz all over the place: "this young politician tears apart xyz"

>best of the AfD so far
you really think so?
nolte seems capable but his rethorics are not that great instead of guys like curio weidel or baumann imho

hatte ich mal, hat irgendwann genervt bzw mir nichts gebracht, aber seine anti yt fitness typen videos waren super. Ansich ein lockerer typ der das ganze mit Humor nimmt.

yeah, it's short, shows the bigottry of the left and isn't too radical, it's just something a lot of people can rally behind

beste ratschläge fürs fitness. die meisten sind hier eher auf den "powerlifter" oder "functiional strength" trip. nicht ganz so meins.

Bump für Propagandazwecke
my.mixtape.moe/ldnbno.mp4

True, but no ex-soldier would join the Lefties in the first place, I guess.

hes right tough
there are more minors in the army right now than during the times of the volkssturm
really makes you think

i see what he did there

>not watching mad slingshot-man's gym advice

youtube.com/watch?v=HCVRh0fWi5w

Ja da gehöre ich wohl auch zu, trainiere aber ehrlich gesagt mehr zum Spaß als für ein bestimmtes Ziel (Wettkampf zB) oder um gut auszusehen. Freue mich am meisten morgen auf das Elephant Bar Deadlift Event. Um was gehts dir?

Serious question: How many people genuinely care about this issue. It's cropped up at least 8 times over the last couple weeks and I'd like to know if it's just shills trying to stirr up drama or if a bunch of you really want the lost territories back

Top kek. Die AfD hat ihn zu mett gemacht

open bodybuilding and classic physique division. got into bodybuilding in 2017

Bin froh, dass Dennis Wolf wieder am Start ist.

>wahlrecht.de/umfragen/
Don't mind me, I am just shillling the video that the cataloniabro (from Latvi if I remember, ddin't pay attention) in the previous thread showed to us:
>youtube.com/watch?v=zCoERZe04Fk
Just make sure to save it, it has 19 views as of now, you are the first to see it, that Balt has honored us with his time he invested into making that video.

Wouldn't be too bad, but we have more pressing issues at hand right now

get em while they're young galore

First rule of bodybuilding never give up.
Maype your diet was not right.(You need to eat over 300-500 kcal what you need to gain)
Maybe you didnt destroy your muscles enough.

Anyways keep working, keep increasing weight, keep increasing reps and psuh

Look mom, i quoted everyone ITT.

Almost no Germans live there anymore and every country has some rightful clay meme. I care more about actually living in a sovereign nation than getting back territory.
Who knows maybe there are some future wars with new territories to annex :^)

Wir sollten erstmal im Wohnzimmer aufräumen bevor wir uns im Hinterhof zu
schaffen machen. Ernsthaft, es gibt im moment wichtigeres als die polnisch, russisch und tschechisch besetzten Ostgebiete.

Moin

Markus rühl deabonniert =/ kein Sport mehr Kamerad.

>best Afd speech so far
This isn't even their best speech for today

Kek, I said "Don't mind me" right off the bat, I just wanted to make sure the video is mirrored.

hoi

ja man. bin voll gespannt auf seine form.

he probably won´t suck your dick for that. it´s because he knows that this would be gay. you don´t

Is there a livestream for the GroKo-Votum?!

I don't want anything in return, I am just appreciating his effort.
Also, using the "suck dick" analogy is kinda degenerate desu.
>We are on Sup Forums, m8.

When will it take place?

That ship has sailed, sadly. We got worse problems atm. Maybe one day the russians give back Königsberg

Sah auf den Instagram Bildern jetzt nicht so gut aus wie früher, aber das war ja abzusehen. Trotzdem super!

youtu.be/d3pjns4s51c

Guter Kanal generell.

Midnight its due.

Sonntag.

Sunday 8:45-10:00
phoenix.de/livestream/

I can not wait for the results.
No matter the outcome SPD will crash with no survivors. Would still prefer reelection just because of the autistic screeching.

So, will they bend over again for Mutti?

If they had a spine they'll vote no, if they followed the current polls they'll vote yes

It'll seem like that until it comes out they pulled a Bernie on the #nogrokos

The following week would be amazing. Imagine all the salt

Sup krauts. Hows the #120db movement going?

schon längst abonniert mein alman freund

wir wachsen
jeden minute von jeden Tag

This is a so facete-full question.

>Do they want short-term relevance to never matter gain?
GroKo
>Do they know when to fold and stick to their word and be votable to the normann by 2021?
No GroKo
>Is keeping any run of the right-wingers under lock and key more important than your words?
GroKo

The newbies Kühnert called will by majority vote no and kick over the ratio, the issue is. i don't think either sees the bigger picture here.

If they do, NO will win. and they will actually put their head out of the sling.

After this scenario happens, it can cause either Minderheitsregierung or Neuwahlen.

Jede Minute*

Die Minute (singular)
Die Minuten (plural)

Gar nicht dabei einen Lidl zu plündern?

twitter.com/B_Garts/status/969675342247088128

Minderheitsregierung will be ungovernable and Neuwahlen a declaration of being incompetent.

one party is the afd the other leading party are traitors

This is so antifa-esque nigger-demeanor.

Kek. Fucking LIDL...

Das habe ich eben auch gesehen, den Grund verstehe ich aber diesmal wirklich nicht, hinsichtlich des Abrisses zu mindest.

It hasn't gotten a lot of attention in the past days but I think there are some demonstrations around the corner. It was a success so far.

generation Z love AfD

Haven't heard much recently, but I think more and more people are joining
How's the situation in Canada?

They'd rather be ungovernable than to admit that they're shit.

She's the Iron Chancelor and always was able to withhold her emotions and speak as impartial as she could. She would NEVER admit that she could not successfully form a government or that any blame is on her.

ich sorge hier fuer ordnung und sicherheit

I mean, look at it like this: they'd probably put it like this:
"WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE EVIL RIGHT-WING POPULISM IN GERMANY, IT'S ANTI-DEMOCRATIC!!"

fucking serious man

Woher haben die überhaupt nen Bagger?!?

You're an Ehrenmann!

Is afd really this close to being in first place?

She's between a rock and a hard place if groko fails.

i think we may get a pleasant surprise at the amount of support for AfD

Kraut/pol/'s garda

In Saxony maybe.
Otherwise Union sits at 30% while afd is second at 16%

This is why they shill so hard for Groko.
Minderheitsregierung would likely not happen because Lindner doesn't want to get the FDP below 5% again.
Only problem is that Neuwahlen will have fewer government options than the current parliament.
Groko would need the FDP for example.

>white power
allein dafür sollte die eingebuchtet werden

Alternative for Germany (AFD) should change their name.

They sound like a protest party, not a permanent party.

They will get support regardless and this is the best thing about it.

alles klar
but what about "von jeden Tag"
it is der Tag
so shouldn't it be " von jedem (dative) tag"

Why is the German populace still clinging onto the CDU’s nuts?

Geklaut was sonst

The name serves its purpose.
It is basically a meme party which got hijacked into a right wing protest party and now is 2nd place in the polls.
It took them 5 years to take out the social democrats who have never dropped below the 2nd place in the existence of modern Germany.

no man
i ilve very rural
bu it has been an entertaining story in ireland this evening,
at first the reaction was "shoot the looters"
then when it transpired that they are all refugees it changes to
"oh those poor underpriveliged african slaves, "
toppest of keks to be honest

Boomers who live in their isolated villages not grasping the dangers of the current migrant crisis.
they also believe CDU is the same party it was 30 years ago. Remaining voters are neocons.