Why does Sup Forums love cowtits so much? Why does Sup Forums love OLs so much? Why does anyone like CCs?

Why does Sup Forums love cowtits so much? Why does Sup Forums love OLs so much? Why does anyone like CCs?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60461564
exhentai.org/g/1063520/3efb5271aa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they're hot, but lonely woman who we perceive as having a chance with.

Is that so? Really? But why with cowtits?

it doesn't have to be cowtits, they are grown up so most of the times they are busty

Because they're literally the sexiest women ever.

>CC
Can NYNs be added to the list?

This. As I'm nearing my 30's christmas cakes, both drawn and IRL, have become much more appealing.

Because milk builds strong bones.

I don't understand.

Because they are older, and seen as being mentally more mature and know what they want? Is that why?

>Why does Sup Forums love cowtits so much?
They're full of hopes and dreams
>Why does Sup Forums love OLs so much?
I don't particularly, I think it's something to do with emotional repression.
>Why does anyone like CCs?
They're mature and theoretically attainable, some of us older anons' nesting instincts are kicking in.

HIDF please go

>tfw you're 34 and the women in "mature woman" manga/anime are 5+ years younger than you are
>tfw you actually date some older women and they're nothing like the ara ara fantasy

Let's try to keep the 3DPD and blog talk out and stick to talking about anime ladies shall we.

Office ladies are for taking care of cute, younger househusbands. Wouldn't you agree?

Nesting instincts? I just like women dressed in a combination of sexy and professionally and OLs are the epitome of that. Now the ultimate question is pencil skirts or long skirts?

No.

>HIDF
Balalaika airborne brigade, reporting for duty!

>tfw you actually date some older women and they're nothing like the ara ara fantasy
How are they like? I need to brace myself as my settling-down instincts are kicking in and my parents keep me nagging for grandchildren.

I prefer the idea that a OL has a bigger ass than breasts due to spending so much time in the office and not being as active so her rear has gotten plumper.

Bottom heavy girls/pear shapes a best. And older women with that are diamonds in the rough to be treasured.

this would make an exciting hentai/anime.

Not him but also messed around with one, she was 37 and i was 19
She bossed me around and treated me like a child, expected me to treat her like a queen and acted like she was the best thing that ever happened in my life
But she had the bad poohsee i can say that at least

Please stop blogging about 3D older women and post more anime OLs/cakes.

>In a world full of dominant women and docile men, the story centers around a 29 year old young ace office lady and her 24 year old college grad turned househusband.
>The first few scenes ease us into their relationship: she comes home from a long day of work and he prepares her a meal, draws her a bath, helps her wash and offers her a massage
>They also have ebin bantz back and forth, but it's all cute and in good sport
>Insert lewd post-marital lovemaking in the dark with the lights off in the cowgirl position while holding hands with interlocked fingers for the sake of strengthening a relationship based on mutual love and respect here
>The next day, some scenes of office drama
>The young ace has been promoted to chief of her department, coming out just ahead of an older female co-worker who is frustrated enough to plot revenge
>She's also a total maneater
>She hits on the MC's husbando
>NTR bait
>Because husbando-kun is too loyal to betray his beloved
Don't know where to take it from there though.

On the whole I'd say they're not much different from young women. They have more life experience, make better decisions, and become more confident with who they are (and more sexually comfortable,) but the personality doesn't change from, say a 24-year-old.

>Do an origin story after first ova
>when they meet when he was still a freshman and shit.
>Make be 30 or something and MC a bit older?

>MC could discover the plot of the man eater cunt, and sets her up with one MC's friends - neighbor perhaps? - who is walking the path of beocming a level 30 sorcerer, looses virginity and breaks the ice.

Balalaika is a goddess.

>in a world full of dominant women
Every time, this shit. Why, can't we have a woman in charge without having some setting-focused reason for it?
She's a woman and she's dominant, the world can stay as it is.

>Why, can't we have a woman in charge without having some setting-focused reason for it?
Sakuranbo Syndrome
Ore x Yome
You can thank me later

Pencil skirts complimenting thick thighs, soft legs, wide hips, and clad/accented with stockings and/or panty house are the best.

It would turn into ntr as she fucks her boss at work while the house husband is at home making a romantic dinner for the both of them only for her to return late at night after the food has gone cold and the candles have melted down and gone out

Such kind anons around these days.

>Dominant office cakes who boss the young, new intern around
>They tell him to get coffee, restock the printer and other errands
>Whenever he walks by their desks, they smack his ass or grope his junk

>It would turn into ntr
Gas yourself with your NTR, this cant be about NTR.
Judging from the picture it seems like the intern, new guy is gonna get it with his boss the christmas cake. And they end up happy married and he becomes a household husband. However his dick is apparently the only one that can quench the christmas cake's thirst for dick.

This, now we just need an anime studio and a good director.

OL/cake and milf (especially sweaters) have been my fetish my entire life. I want my fucking cake SoL like the beer drinking one adapted into an anime already.

>I want my fucking cake SoL like the beer drinking one
source on this famiglia

>NTR
Pleb taste

>Reverse NTR
Upper class taste

>Reverse NTR where the office lady gets cucked by a younger girl
Bourgeois taste

>Reverse NTR where the office lady cucks a younger girl
Noble taste

>Reverse NTR where the office lady cucks a younger girl and invites her to the wedding
Kingly taste

>Reverse NTR where the office lady cucks a younger girl, invites her to the wedding and hires her as a nanny for the children
Godly taste

search the tags you lazy retard

>Intern starts showing interest in his boss and they get together without her telling him anything about her past
>in the bathroom he over hears his coworkers talking about the two of them while he's in the stall
>turns out she was the office bicycle doing depraved things with everyone and locked down the Matsumoto account by letting them gangbang her in the conference room but she's plain and vanilla with MC
>he can't help but become aroused at the thought of other men using her like a whore

mfw

where is this from? I need to fap.

i dun gedd id

Because Sup Forums developed taste.

Usher Best Amagi

lurk more

Tatsunami Youtoku makes the best OLs

Petite cakes > busty cakes
This is indisputable.

Above pic and this one are from his "Twin Milf" series.

What's indisputable is your shit taste.

[Tatsunami Youtoku] Gal Ane Shachou to Harem Office ~SEX wa Gyoumu ni Fukumimasu ka?

Him and Oda Non.

Because they're just as lonely, bitter, and sexually frustrated as I am.

IEEEE SENPAI this is you being dumb.

All types of OLs are welcomed. Breast size is irrelevant, ass and thighs are most important.

thats a very sharp nose

What body type is the best for office ladies and christmas cakes? Hourglass? Slim and petite/pettanko? Pear-shaped? What about with or without glasses? Short, medium, or long hair? Or style of dress?

why not?

Hourglass, long hair, glasses, and pantyhose is my ideal.

Really its all about dem legs

>Really its all about dem legs
Excellent taste.

I love Takizawa-San!

Nothing wrong with liking both.

Is that OL Scathach?

Legs are good but midriffs are the best.

>Is that OL Scathach?
That's what the tags said.

>you will never experience paizuri with Scathach because she canonically just wants any and all Cu's dicks

pantyhose

She seems like a good woman.

She seems like she's hungry for something.

Suddenly I'm thirsty for milk. I hate milk.

Dick.

I think it's dick.

There is nothing sweeter than the nearly expired sweaty tinted sugary milk of an office lady.

No Kyouko a pure!

Doujins when?

What series is this Sweat Vet from?

I know there was a preview for one, but it looked pretty rapey. It might be out already, I don't know.
Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san!

She's Yan's OC character who draws and created and generally posts on his twitter or pixiv gallery.

>I know there was a preview for one, but it looks pretty rapey.
Was it by Yan or a fan of Kyouko?

is this a mom? it will make my dick harder if this is a mom

No but she needs to be made into one.

Here it is. pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60461564

Thank you kind sirs and men of taste.

Mite be decent.

>is this a mom?
No but this is.

I'll leave this here

You fool, you make cakes into moms.

best girls always
i dont know if 3d versions of them exist irl but if they do they are probably agressive go getter shits

All cakes can become moms but no mom is a cake.

Here you go, you can play with this cake butt for today.

>Twin Milfs ended

Who is this booty blaster?

I want to impregnate a christmas cake.

Because people into cakes and probably OLs are looking for more mature women, as opposed to genki/bratty lolis and generic demure waifs/tsunderes. They tend to be much more chill, like the kind of woman you could just hang out at a bar with after work, getting drinks together and making casual conversation/having friendly bantz with.

There's also this sense that underneath their cool exterior is someone who just wants to be loved like anyone else but don't cause as much drama over it. Sometimes they are actually insecure about it when pushed, thinking that most guys wouldn't care to give them the time of day in that regard. Or they've just been too busy and deep down want someone to make them realize that it's ok to let loose. And of course when they do finally get with someone, they have a great deal of pent-up sexual repression, assuming they aren't just sluts of course.

As for cowtits, because tits are life. Granted I dunno if Sup Forums loves cowtits as much as lolis, but I sure love the former more.

(Literal) cowtits are the best though, who could anyone dislike them?

>older women younger man
>not older women older man
Kys

I wonder how many gallons of milk that one produces.

I love those short stacks and she's the best one.

All the milk her husband could ever want.

Why is she angry?

She's always like that, just her character I guess. A grumpy cow.

exhentai.org/g/1063520/3efb5271aa/

Thank me later.