I literally cried with LWA ep.3

Is there something wrong with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EtbM2MQtLrA
kirusu.wixsite.com/morning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, your parents have spoiled you way too much

Yes, unless you were crying at how shitty it was

I didn't cry but I felt a strange feeling in my chest all day after the final episode aired. Season 2 when ;__;

>Not crying with ep13
>Not crying with ep.22
>Not crying with ep. 24
>Not crying with ep 25

I'm having a strange feeling in my chest after seeing that sad Chariot pic.

Arin please

>feeling sad for the woman who stole the dreams and hopes of thousands of little kids

I forgot what episode 3 was.

You perfectly know who the real cunt is here.

Who made Croix so edgy?
Did she get bullied and ignored as a kid?

If episode 3 made you cry, I don't want to know how you'll react to 6, or 21-25.

Broom race

user you may need to seek help.

youtube.com/watch?v=EtbM2MQtLrA

That the funniest part: She never got bullied nor ignored. She was in the same level of sasuga as Diana.

What happens is that She deliberately chose to isolate herself and being chuuni only to act like a neet and a slob later. Not to mention her high levels of saltiness didn't help.

So who made her edgy? Herself. It was inside her all along. Chariot was just the catalyst because she couldn't bear the second banana outdoing her.

I cried of happiness at the last episode, OP.
That's normal, we're still humans after all

Do you share drinks with your rival, anons?

But she already was perma grumpy even as a kid. Was she just born that way?

Fuck now I'm imagining toddler Croix sitting in one of those wheeled walking practice things and holding a rattle and having a pissed grumpy face like in picture related.

I don't have a Rival.
>tfw no gf ;_;

I almost cried during the tree climbing episode, it's the fucking music I swear.

She was grumpy because magic culture was dying and post 90's nonchalance, etc.

But kek, your imagination is cute.

that episode was weird for me, it was simultaneously emotional and also just cringey for me. fucking kwah man

Shes a dago, they can't help but commit crimes, it's in their blood

It's not a crime if you don't get found out.

t. Italian

>mfw the irish girl is hotheaded & wants to fight all the time

Are you on the rag? Why would you cry on the broom race?

Fucking purple mario

Not always

Shes just poorly written really, the show didn't need a big bad

No, Sup Forums has just memed you into faking an emotional response to this trash.

Post your favorite moments
This scene made it for me
>tfw Chariot will never tearfully look at you as you confess to her

The whole final scene against the missile starting from when the first OP started playing.
Second favourite would probably be the Polaris flashback to Chariot transforming into animals.

Basically the entire climax once the reprise of the first intro kicks in. I never even liked the song that much, but everything about the finale was perfect imo. The show might've had its ups and downs in quality, but it sure as hell ended on a high-note.

If I could get a print stitched up of Akko holding up the Shiny Rod while standing on top of the Shooting Star with Diana beside her, I'd frame it and hang it on my wall.

honestly for me its the whole sequence of akko launching herself to get back on shooting star and almost beating diana, that was the most fun the show ever got even if there were plenty of other fun moments afterward

>tfw the only person who likes Chariot the best

I'm curious, what was it about that episode?

May fave scene is the same one as yours.

I'd like her more if she stopped being so depressed all the time.
I hope her mental health gets better in season 2 now that everything was wrapped up.
She also needs to cut her hair.

That's why I can relate to her so well...

Shut up, Akko, do you think I don't exist or what? She's my #1 as well.

yeah this was the scene that did it for me.
literal tears, akko touched my soul that episode

>She also needs to cut her hair.
You fucking heretic bastard. She's fine right now.

I cried through most of the LWA episodes because I was HIGH as FUCK

shut up sucy

>walk down the street
>suddenly look to your left
>see this
wat do

Already up on Netflix for a couple months now man

He means the actual season 2 user

Netflixfags please educate yourself.

But she went through CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! She has to do it.
Her long red hair just doesn't look good in her loosely tied ponytail. She either needs to wear it open or snib snab a chunk of it off.

>But she went through CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! She has to do it.
Fuck off, Nisio
Although I wouldn't mind to see her with short hair, she a top qt this way

>Salem Saberhagen is LWA Canon

Oh shit, I never noticed that

also
>Black Cat
>Sabrina
nice

abduct

The fact someone could write a Sabrina the Teenage Witch crossover and it wouldn't even be an AU is hilarious.

Is this that magic girl from Berserk?

I swear, every time that screenshot gets posted there is at least a few replies realizing that.
It's like Hanna-Barbera.

No this is. She got old. And became a fan of the unholy spawn of every shitty chickflick known to man.

I'm sure everyone knows about Tex Avery too.

Damn, I want some Timmy Hort's now.

A fan of the unholy spawn of every shitty chickflick but it's 365 books, running for about 100 years now?

Nightfall sounds like an actually great series from the way Lotte described it.

Kind of makes you wonder if in the world of LWA, night fall is derivative of everything, or if everything is derivative of night fall.

I lean towards the former given it's a legacy story written by successive authors, so they probably each took inspiration from their own current popular culture.

What if Nightfall is derived from actual real events that happened in their world? Book 366 seemed to have been based on them destroying the nuke in the final episode.

I want to organise an order of anons to faithfully serve lady Chariot. Like real white knights. We would ride horses in tasteful armour and serve her, taking bliss in being useful to her. Maybe she would reward us with a gentle smile and words, maybe even allow us to kiss her hand while kneeling. Of course she would remain strictly Akko sexual. We serve only pure maidens.

>Akko sexual
How about just Magic Sexual?

You shut up ginea pig

Sounds like this would piss her off instead. She needs friends she can be herself around and ones she doesn't need to hide anything from, not whiteknight bootlickers.

How about bitter friends looking to make amends finding themselves constantly tripping over their own regrets?

She'd do but sadly this one is in jail.

Who Diana x mirror here

Not forever. I'm sure she'd get leniency for good behavior, the accidental nature of the near magical-nuclear disaster, and her attempting to help stop it. So all that aside, how much time could she really get for fraud, reckless endangerment, kidnapping, assault and maybe attempted murder?

BUY THE BOOK OF CUTE WITCHIES IN THE MORNING
kirusu.wixsite.com/morning

She used/unlocked the seal for patience in an earlier episode right? The teacher who's tried her hardest to help her with everything told her it's fine to go later. She has literally saved your butt multiple times. Without the knowledge of the seed Akko would have looked like even more of a fool in trying/failing to make Vajoras happy to get moonlight witch after she declared it to Diana 2x. Magic will literally have the same level of irrelevance in a month.

What kind of weed are you smoking that makes you cry?

It was like 10+ yrs ago right so mid 2000s?

Not sure about jailtime but she'll probably get a magical power leash for life.

I cry at a lot during anime. I'm quick to sympathize.

Her bio in the school newspaper said she graduated in 2007.

Since magic just got a big power boost do you think the witch community would resist giving up Croix if the government wanted her just for the sake of witches flexing their new found relevance?

when chariot saved akko and akko was apologizing after i literally cried

Why'd they do that, she's still too much of an valuable asset to give to normal humans and letting her rot in regular jail.

>Starts listing off things that haven't happened yet

Yeah it's more likely they would keep what really happened shrouded in secrecy and then reap the rewards from a grateful muggle populace

Shrooms not weed

Why does Trigger want us to bully short haired women with glasses?

Where are the lewds of this ship

She can act however she wants. The order already accepted her. She can laugh and we would smile. She can cry and we would console her. She can fear and we would assure her. She can throw a fit and we would tell her to stop being a bitch like real friends should.

>Adopt and be a doting father
>Then marry and be a loving husband
Only pluses here mates. First you care for a perfect child, fulfilling your father instinct. And also know what kind of person she is inside out. Then, since it's 2d she obviously feels attraction towards her perfect father, you marry her and act as an ideal pair. You know each other, she is beautiful and faithful, you are older and a perfect man in her eyes, both a father and a husband.

What if I want her to be my mom instead?

who the fuck do you think you are
chariot a cute

Wait, when did she go to jail?

i assumed there is supposed to be some kind of stream within the next 24 hours

When she landed on the corresponding space in Monopoly.

I felt something when Chariot recited lyonne. It was really the lighting, the music, and the frame

I'll join.

But I kinda agree with too a bit.

Daily dose.

Like fucking heroin into my veins

It'd be pretty weird if nightfall characters just suddenly showed up at Luna Nova one day

thats some fresh reactioning
No, it means you have a soul capable of sympathy and passion and wonder