Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ

Is it saturday yet? Can't wait for Hibiki to become the final boss.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NepuNepugear/status/910238104161853440
youtube.com/watch?v=hQ6aDLpWON8
thefreedictionary.com/terpsichorean
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>there's only two episodes left and we don't know when S5 is supposed to start airing

>Another two years without Symphogear
>No more Symphogear again after that

I will post this every thread until they dock if you catch my drift.

TATOE SŌDEATTE MO

Why do they always get the endings so god damn right? I'm ready to bust a nut for the obvious episode 12 ending with the Opening in the background.

I have honestly no idea how it will go on. It can't really be heiki, hecchara this time.

is season 5 actually confirmed to be the last one?

Not confirmed but most likely.

Oh

Yeah that's what everyone said about the first season too

>hold speech that they will fight adam together
>5 seconds later SG asks why Hibiki protects her

She is not the brightest is she?

she still saw hibiki as enemy at that point. just that they were both facing an even greater threat and thus had a temporary armistice

twitter.com/NepuNepugear/status/910238104161853440

I just want Fine back.

But they murdered her soul!

And I want Cag back. But I doubt either of us is going to get their wish granted.

I want Carol back

Just have a believing heart.
We never even expected a second season, much less a third, then a fourth and fifth.

It ends with the babel gods who are fujo bait descending and taking away hibiki.
Season 5 is about the gears tracking them down and destroying them.

Buy more cds.

Hibiki will emerge with a completed Gungnir and engage in Balsa-tier spear combat against the Gears.

Season 5 will be the Symphogear Sanctuary Saga

So, how much longer till they reveal that their deaths were faked?

12 hours until he gets a proper character entry.

No, let it be the Hades saga, bring Kanade back

Next episode or never

Please don't make this into /u/ vs /y/ again, Izetta was bad enough.

Hopefully it'll be tsubasa tier dynamic entry.

It'll be part of the S5 cliffhanger.

Symphogear Omega.

I want Kirika dead.

Inb4 the last song is for him.

>Fudou and Genjuro duet

>in the end, it won't be Genjuro who takes care of Adam, but Fudou
Kinda disappointing.

I hope her solo swan song is in the OST.

Wrong, Fudou will take care of GODbiki.

This is Adam's theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=hQ6aDLpWON8

>Symphogear ep 11
>A Dirty NINGYO Plays Smooth Criminal on a Ancient Greek Mechanism in a Pile of Rubble

I do wonder how overpowered he is, considering the bullshit Genjuuro can pull.

if he follows the cliche of old martial arts masters being powerful, very overpowered

Which makes Yatsuhiro being a weakling even more hilarious:

> dad is powerhouse
> brother is a powerhouse
> be that much of a failure that your dad has to rape your waifu for offspring because he deems you a failure

Probably some overpowered relics his team has been researching for god knows how long in secret.

is hibiki's girlfriend actually hibiki's girlfriend yet

Yatsuhiro will be redeemed, he is the Toki of the Kazanari family.

That would be shit. I watch Symphogear for the gay punching grills, not some government SAKIMORI bullshit introduced at the last moment.

He should use those to form his own Symphogear team. Like the FIS except more evil and less shit.

Today, I'll have you remember that Kirika is the single most cutest and adorablest Geah.

I hope it's just chaos, with Adam fighting Godbikki, S-G fighting Adam, Fudou fighting Godbikki and Adam, and the geahs fighting Adam and trying to contain Godbikki while defending her from Fudou.

> dat boob giggle

I'm still hoping for Carolgear returning, sining about
> DEICIDE

It's Germain who's gonna sing and then die, face it

The Kazanaris deal with all the intel of the Symphoworld's Japan, so they could give him pretty much anything.
Pretty much everything the good guys know and have done went through him at some point.

およーーーーー

A year ago, season 4 was just wishful thinking after the godawful GX.

A year ago we already knew season 4 and 5 were happening.

So the possibilities are basically limitless, but how do people think Fudou will fight?
>Fisting like Genjuro
>Sword like Tsubasa
>Robot suit of some kind
>Geah
>Army of strong mooks
>Something else

My guess would be sword - consistent with SAKIMORI, and Genjuro's fighting style seems to come from movies rather than his family.

Well, his post makes sense if you just take it to the end of GX.
There were loads of people saying there was not going to be an S4, and we got 2 seasons at once.
BD preorders are good and they get to advertise concerts and CDs, I think Symphogear still has a pretty lengthy life ahead.

Problem is that songs could get stale and the crazy plot slowed down a lot

>Adam will try to use Godbiki only to get torn apart by her
>Saint-Germain will try to stop her too but is gonna get knocked out
>Sakimori will try to destroy Godbiki because she's become too dangerous and out of control
>He's going to pull some big ass weapon to counter the god threat but SONG analysis will find out that the weapon would also kill Hibiki
>the geah interfere and Sakimori gets told to fuck off
>*insert power of friendship*
>in a last tantrum before disappearing, Godbiki destroys a part of the city
>it turns out SG was caught in the blast and she dies saying that this is her redemption for her acts

At some point we have to let it go. I mean there are only so many stories left to tell before it feels like they are just milking the cashcow. The Alternate Universe thing from XD is pretty cool but I doubt that will happen.

At this point to keep going I think they'll have to do some sort of reset because you can only scale shit for so long.

It's going to be either swords because SAKIMORI or fists because "overpowered old guy" like already mentioned. I can also see him bringing his own team of fighters (either instead of or in addition to fighting himself), but that's more if Fudou is supposed to be the S5 bad guy (so he'd be the final boss then, with his team being the midbosses a la the dolls and the alca-trannies).

>At some point we have to let it go.
Is Conan still a kid?

We don't need a season 5. What we need is a full-musical film.
Just think of it:
>an incident occurs and the curse of Balal is disrupted
>people start singing everywhere in the world without being able to control themselves
>the Geah are enjoying their peaceful life, singing about life and stuff
>suddenly alert. It appears that the disruption isn't a good thing because phonic gain is not dissipating and the whole Earth is getting supercharged with it, causing various disasters
>the Geah set out to restore the curse of Ballal to its former state
>bad guy appears and it seems he is the one who disturbed the curse because SCIENCE
>Gears defeat phonic gain powered bad guy
>AWTEW

Not sure if that's a good idea given how the Curse of Balal is such a recurring element.

We had this discussion when GX was airing, at some point the geahs should reinforce their songs with dance because of a new villain who can negate pure phonic gain.

>dance when trying to fight
So, we introduce Z moves in Symphogear too?

Sure thing. There's even a name for a '-gain' thing that powers them

thefreedictionary.com/terpsichorean

Hibiki should do a haka and stomp noise, custodians and other niggas alike

How big are the chances he will fuck everythinf up?

Symphogear has three possible enemies left. Whoever originally created noise which is a likely enemy because they get to reuse noise, a government who wants to use heretical technology to rule the world, and the custodians. Since they didn't create new girls for XDUnlimited they know no one's going to give a shit about anyone who isn't the main cast so they won't go the Nanoha route. I say Symphogear can either squeeze out a 6th season or go do movies anything after that would just be terrible.

I disagree. Nobody would have seen alchemy coming after G. Yes, those you mention are the possible enemies we can predict right now. But they aren't the only ones because we don't know what kind of wrench could be thrown our way next.

it's bullshit that we didn't get custodians as the bigbad in s4 already, so there will be a fucking riot if they don't show up to harvest bikkie as god's bride for s5

Humans created the noise

The thing is that the wat Shinfogia is set up, they can go on indefinitely.
In Symphogear lore, everything mythological could be explained by saying some aliens had too many hallucinogenic brownies one day. Forget alchemists, geahs could fight entire pantheons

I want to see the geahs fighting singing mummies.

Don't forget Bikki is besties with Tutankhamun.
That confirms ancient Egypt was literally magical in the Symphoworld already, so you can expect Bikki vs Horus in the future.

>Geahs facing a bunch of undead pharaos revived as beautiful women because of course they would
>They are all getting ready to duke it out
>"Tutsie!"
>"Oh my various gods, Bikki! How are you doing?!"

isn't this just a really generic battle shonen but with cute girls as the main cast?

>isn't this just a really generic battle shonen but with cute girls as the main cast?
Replace "really generic" with "ludicrous and absurd" and you are closer to the ballpark.
In truth, it's a record label's propaganda arm to promote idols and the illuminati using the power of singing magical girls who fight kung-fu/gun kata/make swords rain/etc.

>Replace "really generic" with "ludicrous and absurd" and you are closer to the ballpark.
"Ludicrous and absurd" describes most battle shonen perfectly.

it is the finest of guilty pleasures, and aside from the shitshow that was GX, it's been nonstop fun

>GENOCIDEs externally

I'M FUCKING HYPED FOR THE PICS

>Don't forget Bikki is besties with Tutankhamun.
Did I miss an OVA or was this in the keywords somehow?

Symphogear 3.5

>"Ludicrous and absurd" describes most battle shonen perfectly.
Battle shonens are usually extremely predictable with little creativity in how powers are used.

Zoid translated more of the keywords we got a explanation for why the other relics are out of commission and some more information on Ogawa's family.

Piccies?!

>mystery song is Elfneingear
Unlikely, she has been in the lab all day and shown no signs of taking part in the battles.
>mystery song is Germaingear
More likely, given that she already did sing that trio with her now trans-alive buddies.

>Did I miss an OVA or was this in the keywords somehow?

Mobage.

Reactive Contamination

A malfunction in the converter unit of the Symphogear system that comes about as a result of the Fool's Stone counteracting the effects of the Philosopher's Stone (lapis philosophicus). With no hard data on the lapis philosophicus readily available, Elfnein's working theory on how to counteract the suppression of the Ignite Module was mainly based on observations and guess work. While the "Nullification Barrier Coating" was a success, the energy output was unstable due to an error in measurement which put stress upon the system and ultimately resulted in a "Logic Error" bug that left the system unable to fully utilize all of its functions properly. While this poses no dire threat to the Symphogear system itself, an adequate overhaul is necessary to debug the process and will take a fair amount of time and effort to complete.

God she's so fucking repulsive.

Orion and God's Gate

There exist a group of shrines in Saitama Prefecture (Hikawa Shrine, Hikawanyotai Shrine, Nakyama Shrine, Hisaizu Shrine, Tsuki Shrine) that form a pattern incredibly similar to that of the Orion constellation. In fact it is the exact reverse of it, as if reflected in a mirror, and its shape is often likened to a Japanese drum. In ancient Egypt, Osiris was represented in the heavens by Orion and the constellation is said to have been "God's Gate." For that reason legends have passed that this gate either connects to God, or is where God actually resides. For now the details remain unclear, but there is no doubt that this has a connection the plans of the Bavarian Illuminati who seek to put the power of God into a new form. Further, in the Sumerian language the idea of God's Gate is represented by the word "Kadingir." The Bavarian Illuminati and the Pre-historic Priestess Fine. These two sides both strive for the end of the Curse of Balal, and whether by coincidence or otherwise both their plans have involved the use of God's Gate on a grand scale. Could their desires ultimately be the same as well? Or perhaps, possibly...

Hida Ninja Clan

A group of elite ninja that lived hidden among the mountains of Hida. Utilizing thunder, water, earth, wind, fire, metal and flower - through these seven different styles of superhuman techniques they were known not only for their intelligence gathering network, but also for their combat prowess. They served under Toyotomi Hideyoshi until they disappeared after the Battle of Sekigahara (although unofficially there are records of their participation in the fall of the Tokugawa shogunate). After the Meiji Restoration, they were in service to the Japanese Government and continue to do so to this day. This is the history of the Ogawa Family. The previous head of the family, Kunimitsu Ogawa, also fought for the greater good outside of the public eye similar to the Adaptors. He fought against the Taurus Twins who sought greater Westernization, and was a key part of preventing their "Sanctuary Plan" from reaching realization. There are many stories of his battles against evil in the shadows that helped to create the peace of today.

God you're so fucking gay.

Nah; they can just turn it into a mecha show and start a whole further set of tiers.

So nothing important at all.

I wished the other gears got to do more stuff, Hibiki is my least liked gear along with Shirabe.