Post interresting facts about shotacon

About Boku no Pico

“Who likes boys and shota together?” he asks. (Shota refers to sexualized boys and youths.) A young man in a rhinestone tiara and a middle-aged guy holding a huge pink satin cushion gleefully put up their hands along with the rest of the 100-strong, overwhelmingly male audience. “Who likes boys and men together?” Goldenboy asks next. This time, there is a displeased murmur. A group of drunk shirt-and-tied businessmen at the front lower their hands. So do the tiara guy, the cushion guy, and about half the crowd. “I thought so.”

web.archive.org/web/20071012103114/http://www.walrusmagazine.com/articles/2007.05-boku-no-pico/

In 1995, the first shotacon doujinshi circle opened. There in fact exists an interview with a person who organised such an event.

d.hatena.ne.jp/keyword/���祿���å�

heres an interesting fact the word shota is filtered so that any thread with it in the OP is autosaged automatically

at least this used to case at least 2 years back
seems it isn't now

you in favour of censorship?

Why there are loli driven shows but not shota ones?

It's the most underground manga culture. Lolicon is way more mainstream.

I wish we had shows with more shota protagonists
the only ones that get them are kodomo shows

French cgi catsuit shota a best

the boku no pico director directed several robot anime for little boys

What's he doing now? Was Boku no Pico his peak project that he always wanted?

Dangerous man.

this fucking sucks :(

gay

I know, cute boys are the best.

>“Who likes boys and men together?” Goldenboy asks next. This time, there is a displeased murmur. A group of drunk shirt-and-tied businessmen at the front lower their hands. So do the tiara guy, the cushion guy, and about half the crowd. “I thought so.”

Fags

Pedophiles are a small percentage of the population, homosexuals are a small percentage of the population, as there is no strong correlation between the two groups that makes homosexual pedophiles a very small percentage of the population.

I always thought that the main public for shota's stuff was women more than homosexuals, can't say this idea is based on more than my imagination thought

Yeah those are just /ss/fags dreams. Shota is mostly enjoyed by guys and made by them too.

>“Who likes boys and men together?” Goldenboy asks next. This time, there is a displeased murmur. A group of drunk shirt-and-tied businessmen at the front lower their hands. So do the tiara guy, the cushion guy, and about half the crowd. “I thought so.”
Why though. Age gap is hot.

Woman are attracted to masculinity
Men are attracted to femininity
Shotas are feminine

And Sup Forums said Boku no Pico was aimed at women

I suggest to read the whole article

It's worth it

>French cgi catsuit shota a best
Please don't make me go back to Sup Forums. I'm betting there is a thread about him even now.

This is the original shota(ro).

Who is that

But fujos enjoy shotacon too.

Cat Noir, i.e Adrien from a CGI series called "Miraculous Ladybug" if i remember right.

Nah, they like pretty men paired with shorter, prettier men, but not boys.

Oh yeah, I dont like him, too tall and old

You're wrong. I know of many fujoshi who have a shotacon.

Do you know if they share him?

Shotacon refers to the complex, not to the boy himself.

I haven't been in that scene for a long time now, but I have read shotacon doujin anthologies with all female artists.

I was just joking because you said "who have a shotacon" instead of saying they are shotacons or have a shotacon fetish.

>watch hare+guu
>decide to see if there's any doujins of guu or marie or weda
>nope it's all shota of Hare

>Woman are attracted to masculinity
have you seen what is considered an attractive male in japan? i wouldn't describe them as masculine.

I'm just being autistic and wanted to clarify in case you genuinely weren't clear about that word. I see Japanese words misused a lot on here.

shota > loli

shota == loli

shota+loli>everything else

I'm okay with both of these.

>not liking both