I never seen such cancer in one video..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U85G7Lhvq54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=U85G7Lhvq54

yeah it was pretty terrible
>thinking people care about stupid details of social media censorship

i honestly couldn't watch it
and i purposefully listen to npr now and again just to get triggered and i read the jewish forward and watch those tranny operation webms people post here
this would be too much and i'm 100% serious

>Sargon's channel keeps growing
>alt right faggots like Enoch and Spencer screeching helplessly at him to give them an audience

hey sargon
you are the worst

Sargon was like the only big youtuber crazy enough to tolerate you and engage with you and you rewarded him by trying to bully him into accepting your own fanatical ideas

do you see now that your actions have consequences, alt right retards?

Kill yourself Sargon, nobody likes or gives a shit about you. Keep being the massive /cow/ you are.

And now most people are seeing the sophistry of the alt right and probably won’t even engage with the screaming matches.

Sargon is a bit of a cuck, but overall he is pretty good. I don't understand all of the hate, unless you hate him for not being a retarded 1488 spoutin ethnonationalist.

>he tolerated you

He jumped on the gamergate bandwagon for clicks and now he shills for mudshits and kikes. Fuck off you niggerlover.

>being involved in gamergate means you must be a literal white nationalist

lmao

lots of youtubers became big from gamergate and bashing SJW's, did you think people like Milo are neo-nazis too?

Finally YT is doing something right. Purge these Yids.

dude you're not going to recover. it's over for you. i wish it wasn't, because truly i don't wish you any hardship, but this is just the way the winds are blowing and it is obvious. don't shoot the messenger

me on the left

No he was a kike just like you how wanted attention

All white nationalists do is alienate people who are sympathetic to how they feel (if not their conclusions) but aren't willing to go all 14/88

>le tricksy fleg switcheroo
>LISTEN YOU SALT RIGHT NIGGERS

don't call them right wing sjw's tho, it's totally different from all those rabid sjw's who went after other sjw's like joss whedon

>make popcorn content, suitable only for people with an IQ below 100
>create a new movement based on your teenage level understanding of the world
>proceed to get roasted by literally everyone on the internet

that's not true and i don't know how you might be able to arrive at that
most white people - i'm talking MOST white people - are in full agreement. they might not admit it, but look at the behavior. look at white flight. and nobody's going full 1488, particularly the 88 part. that might be a few people, myself included, but most of it is just 14

he's only getting roasted by irrelevant faggots like andy warski who are trying to get him to come on his channel again and bring his massive following in for views

holy shit you are naive, it's an age old youtube thing of "calling out" bigger youtubers in an attempt to get them to respond and bring attention to you. warski and the alt right gang have tried calling out every big right wing youtuber but sargon was the only one to respond

They tried to float it's them, the "centrists," that are the ones really being attacked, that the right is being left alone.

sargon the cuck looks like such a cuck... huh

you should feel bad dickriding a fat retard this hard.

Sup Forums retards hating anyone that doesn't conform to their fanatical baseless jew hating etc. what a bloody surprise

Why all this hate directed at Sargon for telling you what most people think of your shitty movement? Would you retard they just ignore you like everyone else does and let you live in blissful ignorance? You think like a child.

>Would you retard
would you rather

I know it was funny where Warski was basically goading him super hard to come on and debate Richard again because it was his most watched stream.

alt right pol fags are mad Sargon is one of the greatest philosophers of the 21st century

you guys failed again nice though

>get in normies, we're about to call out some ESS JAY DUBBLYEWS in a video (again)

fix'd your pic haha

I dont associate with "alt right" so long as gigantic retarded niggers like Andrew Anglin claim to be leaders of it. Hilarious thing is he still humiliated that dipshit Sargon.

what ever soy boy cuck we are winning the culture war

Looks like Rich Evans lost some weight. He's looking good.

I unironically agree with Shareblue on this one. If not for sargon that whole kekistani flag faggotry would never have taken off the way it did

just stop with this "this guy won and this lost" in a debate shit. 99% of the time you're only saying it because one guy said things you agree with more, not because he was more informed or better at presenting his arguments. this board is so dumb I swear

>doing literally to opposite

this. these people enable others to hear our arguments

>sargon
>stays an inch to right of the Guardian
>is considered a rightwing by leftshits
>is considered leftshit by the right
i really don't know why we discuss him. he's never said anything of interest and doubt he ever will

Why would you watch this?

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you actually mentally retarded?
Sargon of Akkad started talking shit to the Alt Right months ago. Every time he'd mention them, it would be derogitory.
Then, he came out with his 8 Questions for the Alt Right, and now he's cucking to the Alt Right, won't even debate them.

The left eat their own and the right copy them. Same shit, different suit.

Sargon is left-wing

>the left still thinks they are winning

cute.

Sick of this
Sargon is left-wing