The idiots in South Africa‘s parliament just voted to seize land from farmers

danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2018/03/02/south-africa/

>The Independent has just reported that South Africa‘s parliament just voted to seize privately owned land from farmers.

>In the past, government seizure of privately owned farmland has always resulted in huge reductions in food production, whether it be in the Soviet Union, China, Zimbabwe, or, most recently, in Venezuela, where the recent government seizure of farmland was followed by most adults losing an average of 43 pounds in two years.

>Why do the member’s of South Africa‘s parliament think the results will be any different this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hnnnng

the funniest story i heard about this was from a guy who i think was a private military contractor in south africa
he said the blacks will displace the whites and install a black in the business, for example, as the manager. the black will then put on a suit and sit at the desk in the best office of the business. and to him, that is how you run the business. you sit at the desk in a nice suit. you are now the manager.

she's an absolute mess now

ah shame, those tits are on another level

>Why do the member’s of South Africa‘s parliament think the results will be any different this time?

They dont care mate.

maybe the us goverment sould seize land

i dont know. giant, disproportionate fake tits airbrushed and photoshopped to hell
i forget her goddamned name or i could post a more realistic photo. i think this is a british chick who turned into a fitness athlete/bodybuilder. clear mental illness, but the tits were straight garbage when she got lean. i'll think of it. maybe OP can help. maybe it was jodie something

jodie marsh
my memory is absolutely incredible

Niggers can only steal, rape and murder.

haven't fapped in about a week so at first sight those looked really good, but after a through googling i'm inclined to agree with you user

this is the danger and the folly of nofap
but that's fine. she looks great in the OP pic and i'd love to stand behind her and jiggle the titties up and down to feel their weight. i do this to my chick all the time and it's not even a sexual thing. it is just pleasant to feel the weight

just a busy week with barely any free time for myself, i'm not one to do the nofap stuff

and absolutely, would give her a handbra/10

Cargo cult stuff. That's basically how Africa went after the end of the colonial regimes. They adopted the superficial trappings of the colonizing governments, but had none of the cultural upbringing or mental capacity to actually understand what the purpose or function of any of it was.

its gonna be paradise for private contractors.

has been for a long time
problem is these boers are largely insane and don't care much for protection or assistance from outsiders. like real hermit fanatics almost like our amish

They're niggers, don't expect rational thought. They only want to punish whitey
>pic related

>pleasant to feel the weight

Who the fuck talks like this

it's just nice
what. it pleases me to feel the weight. she says she does it to herself from time to time because she likes to feel the weight. i can see why this might feel good. i mean, do it to yourself. it is pleasant, period

Sign this damn petition faggots.

The legacy media and Jewish subversives are pushing a pointless (((change.org))) petition that wont do a damn thing. Whitehouse.gov will force the White House to respond.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

Everyone needs to immediately bring this up in a year when the western media is virtuesignaling #feedSA or some other bs catchphrase. This is going to cost the us millions and cause Europe to take in even more refugees.

Why do you assume they're thinking at all.

Why do you think that niggers give a damn about historical fact? Have you even been paying attention?!

That's what you get when black ex-cons run the government.

Who was it again that guy who said that for niggers the superficial imitation of civilization is as good as civilization itself?

They think the land is magic. And no i'm not kidding. They think the reason that whites can grow food and black can't is because the white man lives on magic land, and food just springs up out of it. They're not capable of understanding anything beyond that.