Are you ready for the Future?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghana_Space_Science_and_Technology_Centre
bbc.com/news/world-africa-40538471
sedac.ciesin.columbia.edu/data/set/gpw-v3-population-count/data-download
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chinks will take care of the africans, dont worry

They're already ricing them. Africa will be a continent of blasian worker ants in no time.

I think you understimate how big Africa is

>Niggers will reach a third of the worlds population
It's literally impossible for niggers to sustain themselves right now without handouts.

most of them will drown in their own feces

China is not interested in the continued existence of niggers. As soon as the US collapses, they'll simply exterminate them to better exploit African resources.

>think that China can just come there an exterminate everyone
Kek, you can go back watching your shitty movie.

>implying they can't
If the US are gone, exactly who could, or even would, oppose this ? Literally everyone would benefit from it.

As much as I hate China (and trust me, I fucking hate those fucking chinks for working with Israel to purchase military secrets stolen from the USA) if you don't think that China could roll over all of Africa, you're insane.

Hell, even North Korea could do it. At least North Korea is prominently known as a quality producer of chemical and biological weapons, and they're considered a joke.

this is why EU predicts 1 billion african refugees in the near future as africa becomes unsustainable

USA is about the blackest non shithole country so because of our democracy if anyone committed a genocide on Africans we’d be the ones to shut them down. Once we have no more power that’s when you’re gonna see places like China show their true colors, and those colors could give less of a shit about “people” of color.

poor europe

>non shithole country
Yeah, if you're living in white areas.

Don't worry lads.

Some countries are getting their shot together there. Rwanda is stabilizing pretty well, and Ghana just entered the space age.

> tfw never lived in Europe's golden days

i figure to check out by 2030. so no fucks.

>a continent is bigger than countries

what the fuck is the point of this picture?

I think you underestimate the investment power of eternal president xi!

That's why they keep feeding Africans. They're breeding foot soldiers.

The same attitude that got us here in the first place. Shameful.

May god have mercy on our muttspawn.

>Ghana just entered the space age
This is the worst bait I think I've ever seen

hey, it seems hopeless, but i will help all i can. i still have hope something will change. they off course don't really know.

African are actually hardworking and study a lot, at least the one that came to study here in europe with Erasmus

cool, now remove the parts that are uninhabitable deserts.

add they rob you by convincing you it's over. when so much can change.

He is 64 years old. By the next 20 years, he will be 84 years old. He will eventually pass out.

can confirm, but is that really a good thing? I dont want to be rules by studious africans (Obama) just as much as I dont want to be ruled by retarded africans...

>Mfw Wakanda become real in the future

ugh, lets stop the gibs to Africa

they pulled this through the entire 80's.

And who's going to be feeding all of those niggers, because we all know they can't feed themselves.

and the trick is to fall for it, and give up.

Quite sure Japan is distorted in that image.

>Latin America is decreasing

>Africans
>Working
Kek

low IQ faggot think he can predict the future ignoring the fact that people react to changes in their enviroment kys nigger

There are people living in the Sahara you know

I never get tired to post the nig-sat.

>Lineal extrapolation relying upon factors remaining static

wew

The population there doubled in the period 1982–2009 and quadrupled from 1955–2009, according to some UN estimates. (Thanks to improved health care systems provided by other countries.)

I think you underestimate how inferior niggers are to all other races

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghana_Space_Science_and_Technology_Centre

We're not going to get to 9 billion. We'll be lucky to get to 8.5 billion. With the expected breakdown in the international order over the next 20 to 30 years, much of the world is going to run short on foodstuffs. That means famine for a great number of people particularly in Africa.

fuck me, this is horrifyng

They arent niggers, niggers cant survive anywhere

>20 employees
>an observatory
>no launches
>no program
>no fabrication
>no funding
>lofty ambitions
Neck yourself

Remember when Rolling Stone was a music magazine? Me neither.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-40538471

>niggers can't even feed themselves unless white people provide
that population increase is chinese africans

>africa exploding to such a degree

impossible, africa does not have the food/health infrastructure to grow at such a rate

The problem is blacks do not want to stay in Africa.

>implying we make it to 2050 without ww3

I don’t think you’re accounting for the great Asian cannibal festival 2030 when they eat most of the African population.

Why would the US be gone though?
Currently, the US still accounts for 25% of the global GDP, Europe 23% and China 16%.
In 2030, India will be more populous than China, and its GDP could exceed that of Japan...
Above all, in 2030, the Chinese population will be aging, and the pension problem will become insoluble.

Are you a delusional nigger?
Do you think I don't know about that kids project cubesat that japan designs, builds and then NASA or the nips shoot into space (where it lasts a year).

It's a 40 grand uni project that weighs 1kg

Transpose the africa explosion to europe to get a more accurate description of what'll happen if there will be no change in immigration policy here.

If mugabe could make it to 90 Xi can make it to 94. 30 more years of the grand leader!

>He implies WW3 Wont start next year

I think you fail to realize that the majority of that land is uninhabitable desert.

>Why would the US be gone though?

it won't

this

When a civilisation reaches a certain peak, birth rates start to decline.
It's been a proven science dating back to experiments that used to be done; e.g. "behavioural sink".
Hence why graphs like that show civilisations that had a lot of room for population growth to have a large surge in a short amount of time. This is basically because they're playing catch up with the other civilisations that have already been there and done that.
The primary focus for non Asian/African civilisations is to improve oneself (individualism). Countries such as Asia and Africa are focused purely on a collective objective to improve their own lands and quality of living.
It really just dates back to how these civilisations had problems flourishing even in the BC periods compared to other civilisations.

The future will be a bunch of disgusting Olmec looking mongrels.

Actually i think between 1980 and 2008 GDP per capita vs the average worldwide was very high. Probably only comparable to a brief period prior to the WWI, In 1850 China and India were to prosperous to have had such a ratio and the US was too dominant from WWI until the seventies and now again together with china.

You lived it, it was a better time. We were young.

cool now take out the areas where people don't rape kids to get rid of aids

>When a civilisation reaches a certain peak, birth rates start to decline.
>It's been a proven science dating back to experiments that used to be done; e.g. "behavioural sink".

That has nothing to do with a peak. That has to do entirely with the pointlessness of existence, lack of fulfillment, and the ramping up of emerging psychoses.

see I don't need to get rid of that as most of the other space isn't even inhabited sedac.ciesin.columbia.edu/data/set/gpw-v3-population-count/data-download

Well good thing we probably wont make it to 2100.

The cable lines will be fucked up no longer.

Uncle Adolph should have started with Africa first.

he didnt hate niggers but im starting to think he should have