This girl is going to revitalize your shithole

When is she fixing Sup Forums?

Literally

Not before I revitalize hers.

How?

>Pink Aoi cleaning up buttholes
Who knew?

Is she in Okinawa now?

PA designs are super cute, but I can never keep myself awake during their shows and end up dropping them. Did this turn out alright?

but i like my anus as it is now

No.

Don't be selfish. Your anus belongs to her, not you.

I'd revitalize her shithole, if you know what I mean.

She didn't do a very good job of revitalizing Manoyama as a long term plan. The Mizuchi Festival will bring outsiders like the Ptolemaois concert did and it'll help strengthen Manoyama culture but that's a temporary reprieve from the fact that the population is ancient and indifferent to change or newcomers. Maybe she'll have better luck at the next location but it's even less likely she'll have the same fortune she had with the other four heroines in Manoyama and the aid from the Board of Tourism. Anyways, I'd remodel her shithole if you catch my drift.

I thought it was that one similar hair colored semen demon from Brynhildr.

Why did they have to shove a sad ending in?

Life is full of sad endings. You're always saying good bye to someone.

But this isn't life, damn it. I go to anime for escapism.

is this a metroid reference.

It was OK. Not very exciting but it had some good episodes.

Why did they send her to an island near China?

This'll be Pink Aoi's welcoming committee tonight

I'm going to revitalize her pink shithole.

Gonna require a lot of hemorrhoid cream.

I think that's sort of the point. Remember when their first plan way to sell like 10,000 stupid chupacabura cookies in a week or w/e? A lesser anime would've had them do that. Instead, Sakura Quest regularly scales back expectations and shows how small & pragmatic little gestures are what makes the real (albeit small) difference.

The point is she didn't revitalize the shithole.

Yeah, the point is that, it's like all pointless, man.

Or maybe your just retarded?

>merged with larger city
>no one new living there except for bakery
>last episode has Ruri and Pink Aoi leaving
If you think those small things they did "revitalized" their town, you're retarded. The entire purpose of her trip was to increase the population, revitalizing their culture is fucking useless if no one is there.

Even Detroit?

Taxpayers had to pay Yoshino's salary for an entire year and didn't receive anything of value. She probably saved a lot of money too because she had a place to live for free.

nigga you gonna need a fucking mahou shoujo battalion and at least three level 5 espers to fix that craphoole

How much did Koharu and her friends get paid for their revitalization work? Will there be a salary chart like there was for Shirobako?

Boring as shit

No justice, no peace, no racist magic police!
#donotstarbreakermebro

In all seriousness, there would be a lot of bloodshed involved. A lot. Mahou shoujo vs. gangbangers.

In all seriousness, it's not a show for people with marginal attention spans.

It's not a show for anyone since it's fucking shit.

>the population is indifferent to change or newcomers
It's like you didn't watch the last quarter of the show, and particularly the second half of the last episode.

They barely got a bakery there because everyone is either a jew, xenophobic or both. Also saying you're going to stop being xenophobic and accept new cultures is irrelevant when no one wants to come and share their culture with your shitty town anyways. Either way, it doesn't matter because they're getting absorbed.

Listen, you just completely missed the message of the show--and how it actually ends, for that matter. The townspeople have gradually changed their mind over the course of the year, and they've taken some steps to revitalize local traditions, business, and culture, while opening up to more visitors.

That's simply the fact of what actually happened in the show. It doesn't declare that victory is won and the town's decline is completely reversed; but, people are going to try something new. Maybe it will work out in the long run, maybe it won't.

The message of the show is crystal clear. However, we're talking results and from what we've seen, there have been no actual results. It's not a question of "maybe it will work out" because if you've ever bothered to look at these types of initiatives in real life, they simply do not work out. They improved the town for the residents already there, not provided an incentive for anyone else to come.

But I don't like people coming in my shithole.

>They improved the town for the residents already there, not provided an incentive for anyone else to come.
But that's exactly the thing, they've incentivised immigration precisely because they've improved the town. Development draws newcomers in. That's the answer the second half of the show provided to the ending of the first, when they realized the concert didn't have the effect they intended.

It doesn't mean there will be a surge of new arrivals all at once, of course. The changes rarely happen quickly, absent a specific economic boom.

I'll "come" and "revitalize" her shithole if you know what I mean.

>mfw tanned Aoi is somehow way cuter/more attractive

HOW

You need to stop thinking of this in the framing of the anime. As a rural town outside of Japan's major cities, they're doomed. Development and changing public opinion doesn't matter because the youth have already expressed intentions to leave and Manoyama has no value outside of a location for elderly to retire to, not even considering the fact that it's less likely that people would bother going that far out in more modern times unless it was their hometown.

Go look at Japan's countryside populations and the initiatives taken to revitalize them. Here's a hint: they're not being revitalized. If you are adamant about thinking about this in a wish fulfillment perspective in the context of the anime, sure, maybe some magical event sans economic boom will occur and over the course of a few hundred years, their town will be thriving. But if you want to continue with the somewhat realistic outlook the anime tried to express, it's not going to happen.

you take that back

I hear Detroit is doing better nowadays

>You need to stop thinking of this in the framing of the anime.
No I don't, because this is an anime. That seems to have been lost on you.

The show posits some ideas about how a rural town (and more importantly, the people who inhabit it) might try to turn their declining fortunes around, if they wished. It doesn't offer any definitive statement on whether or not that's going to lead to a happy ending--which, I'm sure you'll agree, is illusory in the context of evolving human civilization anyway.

Your hard-nosed "realistic" analysis, on the other hand, falls short of what you think it does. You're attempting to impart sweeping historical conclusions about the destiny of the Japanese exurbanite that the show doesn't reach for. They may not even be supported by future migration trends--I surely am not going to speculate on such a complex issue.

If anybody is being adamant here, it is you in the pursuit of this strained conclusion about the ultimate fate of a rural population. That's not what the show is about.

The show is attempting to be realistic.

Why didn't they open up a Bitcoin mining farm in Manoyama? With China cracking down on Bitcoin their town could be a sanctuary for miners fleeing from the oppressive communist regime in China.

Their most powerful machines are shitty out of the box laptops and iPads. Good luck.

Shit ending

In a much smaller context. It's about some chicks managing a ramshackle tourism bureau and scoring a few breaks. It's not an examination of macroscopic migration trends.

Obviously not enough if she quit after the initial contract was up.

It doesn't need to be. The failures made a strong enough case by themselves. Them attempting to impart a generic PA Works feel good ending cheapens the impact of everything they bothered to do before. Maybe these 25 episodes convinced you that the residents changing was well executed but it didn't come across as such to me.

They can just buy some cheap used Bitcoin mining boxes from China. They could even start by scrounging up any excess video cards and start mining Ethereum or other GPU based coins.

That's fair. On that point, we can respectfully disagree.

I think this was unironically AOTS. It really was the thinking man's anime of our year

The show was dumb but in a fun way. I found myself laughing at the dumbest things while watching this. Seeing all the old people turn into shitposters once they learned how to use the internet was great.

it's easier to build a wall around it

I want to take a taste tour of Yoshino's butthole.

Yeah I'd probably call it AOTS too.

EOTS

downtown is a little nicer, but the shitty parts are still shitty

Should I continue watching after the 10th episode?

Yes, drop it around the 25 th episode

I feel safer now that Yoshino is guarding the islands against a Chinese invasion.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Yeah sounds good then

>sour grapes

Wow, a bag full of vomit. Thanks, guys.

You're both kind of right. It does need an economic boom, and that's not outside of possibility. They just never seem to consider that angle, it's all just flash-in-the-pan malarkey.

Personally, I'd've opened a distillery.

Here's what they should try to bring jobs and people to Manoyama:
- Bitcoin mining farms
- Data centers (can combine this with the mining farms)
- Order fulfillment warehouses for major online retailers
All these make sense to locate in an area with low cost of living and lots of space

Wrong.

Beat me to it.

On a scale from Cowboy Bebop to Re:Creators, how shit was it?

Re:Creators wasn't even the worst ending this year. That belongs to Kado.

You're right, I should have made it from P.A. Works other series. How shit was it on a scale from Shirobako to Charlotte?