Alucard could beat Saitama

Alucard could beat Saitama.

I'm inclined to believe they'd be locked in a very long struggle. Alucard would win through his immortality.

Probably not. Alucard doesnt have enough stopping power. By the same token, Saitama may one hit K O his every life, but that is still a lot of punches.

There's nothing stopping Saitama from just tossing his ass into space, so I guess he'd win by ring out

If we're going by end of Ultimate Alucard, he can't be killed because Schrodinger's Cat logic, his one life both exists and doesn't exist so theoretically his lifespan is now both nihil and infinite.

wouldn't alucard just outlive saitama

A lot of characters could beat Shitama.

Could Alucard beat Black Sperm with 11 trillion cells?

Think about how many cells are in those 3 million people Alucard has inside him.

>Implying

He has a personal army of niggers?

Fuck game over, guise. Nothing more to see here.

>million people
Every cell in Black sperm body is another black sperm and he has 13 billion, but human cell=/= a whole human

Nigga if you want to beat Saitama just challenge him to a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors or something.

since when do vampires breath? and worn no blood, theres no fluid for depressurisation

>since when do vampires breath?
probably when they TALK or SMELL THINGS

ask yourself one thing: how do people use muscles

>this thread

>eventually, he stopped thinking

Black Sperm has 11 trillion in him, 100 of them are dragon level on their own.

He only needs protein to make more.

Abridged(real) Alucard and Saitama would probably just watch Netflix or play games together.

> Fighting Saitama
> Not challenging him to a battle of wits
I just got chicken breast $1.50/lb. Top that Saitama.

The only true way to beat Saitama is to make him surrender or else he'll face the consequence of seeing the most perfect market deals being ripped to shreds in his face