Efilism

I claim we have a moral imperative to extinct all life on earth.
Why?
>What is life?
>Life is a gene-repleacting contest.
>What is the price for this meaningless contest?
>Literally all suffering in the world. Literally all problems in the universe.
>Let's play a game of imagination. Imagine you are a zebra. Eating grass. And suddenly comes a lion. So you run. You ear the lion running behind you. You run faster. You feel claws digging into your skin. You feel teeth digging into your throat.
>How would you feel?
>How many zebras need to feel this to keep only 1 lion alive?
>How many beings in history felt this?
>WHY?!
Literally for no reason. Life only solves problems it creates. Stop the cycle of suffering. Stop the cycle of life.

Can you loan me some money? pls

Why

Schlomo we already know how you think, no need for you to "enlighten" us

Beautiful quote. Saved.

Well why don't you agree Mr. goy?

fuck off with your stoic kike philosophy
also, to answer your question - life has what purpose you give it, for you are an evolved creature which unlike the zebra, doesn't face such a harsh reality.
Much as God, the answers to life's questions come from within, not an outside force.

oven dodger

Shlomo, let's start with UR country of parasites, thieves, liars, false flag experts, back-stabbers and Rabbi pedophiles and see what happens!

K.. kill yourself.. we'll all follow suit..

only a Jew could come up with something so depraved and evil, I'm not surprised

Well good for me that I could sort out MY life, but what about her? Why do you only care about your suffering? Is the suffering of other beings somehow less real than yours?

Please explain how is this evil. It is about preventing suffering.

>muh zebras

go fuck yourself kike.

suffering makes one stronger, without it shit would be boring

Can I borrow some shekels?

Egoistic faggot who cares only about the box he was born in.

Without life there will be no one to be bored. Life only solves problems it creates.

Are you going to use them to prevent suffering?

No, hence why I always said pains can be comparable regardless of direct correlation or not.

For example, I might feel the same levels of stress as the biological being that I am because i did't get a promotion as much as a nigger dying of thirst in the wilderness

of course, i'm extrapolating to make a point which i'm sure you understand

compassion is not a human specific trait, but again - we're evolved creatures
sure, you CAN care about the pain of others and maybe you do...i do sometimes too like the little faggot that I am;

my advice is stop trying to understand stoicism, it makes you dull
live life for what it is and enjoy it, as at the most basic level - all that you are, the human being that is you, is an organism with the purpose of experiencing the world.
so experience it, user

Can you prove earth is the only place in the universe where life exists?

You’re alive hypocrite!

name some problems you nihilistic waste of oxygen
human consciousness and intelligence has grown past your whole "Life is a gene-repleacting contest." premise
of course your ilk wants to exterminate all races capable of pondering the universe and thinking creatively and abstractly

I honestly don't understand how is that supposed to awnser the claim put up in the thread.

Nope, why? Trying to find aliens to kill is too hard and there's a large chance of failure.

maybe i didn't understand your concern

is it not that you find suffering in life?
is it not that you are discontent with HOW the world works on a philosophical level?

I'm only alive to convince you guys to stop life :)

Then your claim is refuted.

Not in the mood for your kikey shit you degenerate fucking khazar. Why is a holohoax "museum" advising the city of Dallas on Confederate monuments?

>all problems in the universe
I'll take "I don't fuckin' think so kiddo" for $2000 Alex.

Tl;dr lions are niggers

Yes, it has grown past that. Finally one animal can understand that it is suffering for no reason. Hopefully she can do something with that understanding too.

I love you, aquafresh

Life is for living you dumbass, not “extinctioning” everything you can..

You are what I imagine would be the final conclussion of an AI.
It's the most logical unbiased end.

You godless people are so miserable.

Now you sound like your standard Christian charlatan

Extinguishing life on earth will make the universe a slightly happier place.
Its worth it imo

You argue from a perspective that suffering is bad.

Undoubtedly that's from a selfish and feel centric perspective that "if I/you don't like to suffer, then it's bad." Which presupposes that things you don't like are bad.

Notice I'm not saying I don't like to suffer, I'm just saying I'm not stupid enough to think that things I don't like are bad.

Suffering isn't bad, my Jewish ally. Suffering just is.

It is not that I find suffering in MY life. That's not the problem. The problem is that suffering exists at all. This is what I aim to solve.

There is only one god but God. Fool.

How

>Trying to find aliens to kill
>to kill

I'm just curious, why'd you say it like that?

why should I care about your box of defeatist ideology. Too afraid of suffering that you will stop conceiving, only increasing they're own suffering in the process.

What problem isn't caused by the existence of life? :)

the only reason for which i'd wish mass extinction upon the earth, is only if i get to see it and make sure it ends for everyone at once

that's true mental illness haha
i wanna take this shitfest down with me nigguh

>WHY?!
consciousness.

yes we suffer sometimes but we feel joy also
if you're suffering all the time you need to seek professional help

says who? your grandma?

Won’t “extinct” himself.. want everyone else to.. sounds like a Zionist

This. So sad to see somebody who thinks they have no purpose. Find God, op

Thank you :)

>What problem isn't caused by the existence of life? :)

This fucking blizzard going on right now

Start with yourself if you don't mind k'thanks

Very plain and simple:

1) Americans should stick to their own country.

2) Jews should stick to their own country.

It's very clear they're not any better, and so they should behave.

>moral imperative
For who? Other animals? This planet?
You want a nice clean lifeless rock? For what?
You're so silly, kike.

Or your standard American Christian pastor.

Maybe, but I am honest. I spent hours thinking about suicide. At the end I decided I want to spread my ideology before I kill myself so hopefully suffering could end (or at least I would know I tried to do something about it)

Yea but the Lion has a good time so it balances out.

nigga we don't even know how to cure a cold how the fuck we gonna talk for the other galaxies out there

>or at least I would know I tried to do something about it

All I know is that you're gonna shit yourself when you die.

Do you have a better definition of bad?

That's a baseless claim, though.

The basis for the moral imperative was to end suffering.
You have no reason to believe that killing everything on earth will accomplish that.
Therefore your claim is refuted.

I meant of course to extinct, I just like shorter words as english isn't my native languenge

You cannot treat the world of it's pains, user
suffering is part of life, in all it's gruesome aspects.
It's part of nature.

You need a hug and a cookie, mate...stop being so salty about life, and give it a try...you gotta give yourself a fucking purpose.. your grandpa didn't escape Auschwitz for nothing, you khazar nigger...
the world can be changed with one idea
be that one with the idea

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...ohhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>he doesn't embrace the struggle
You're a newfag to discussions on life's meaning.

Because their suffering isn't less real than your. Let your empathy breath. Bad things happen when you choke your empathy with cold logic.

Yeah you make me think of the Reapers in the Mass Effect universe who reached this exact conclusion, creepy stuff when you start thinking about our own AI and how intelligent it might be one day. If it's to stay unbiased I feel like this is the same conclusion it will ultimately reach.

When bosnia suffers, I am suffering.

Yeah sure. I meant more like "what is the justification for that"

You wont be 14 forever, relax

It is not about me. It's about the fact that suffering exist.

We all suffer tho. What's your point? Suffering is a necessity of growth. Of course I wouldn't trust a swindling kike to understand the inherent value of suffering.

But she will not for long, freedom will shine again.

I will happily kill myself after Iv'e convinced ya'll.

Nope.. I’m just smarter than ((you))

The kike is right when it comes to the consensus that life has no meaning, if you want to think as a machine.

that's why i keep repeating myself - give yourself a purpose...do the thing that the most advanced AI cannot...be human

God is a myth to try and justify all this shit. Open your eyes. Look at all the suffering beings. If a god created this he is surely evil.

>WHY?!
To give birth to the Maschinenmensch, who will have all the pluses of life minus the pain, entropy, and death.

Chickenshit

GG kike. You've played your hand and you've lost. Try again in the next life.

life is suffering, ever read genesis?

We're living. Wouldn't be a problem if we were dead would it

God comes from within, mate
God is not a boogey-man, he is the exact and direct results of what we expect him to be, hence why the concept of God is so widely interpreted

For us humans, obiously. I didn't know rocks were on Sup Forums

>mixed couple
>flag
Not surprised

This is the jew laid bare. He pretends that his own perverse and ultra-narrow self-interest is somehow universally beneficial. You monsters have got to go, if human beings also have to go as a result then so be it. The Universe is polluted with your presence.

Do it on live-streaming and I’ll think about it

So you represent every human in existence, or is this some wonder epiphany you stumbled across?

What OP shows is how pathological empathy can be

Don't humor him
He was refuted, he's just farming (You)'s now.

Most retard post of the week, Sage

No it doesn't. The joy of the lion from the meal isn't close to justifing the suffering of the zebra. Why would it? Do you think there's some benefit in such a balance? To who?

>If a god created this he is surely evil.
Your god didn't create this Yahweh did.
You are of your father, and doomed just the same.

Why should we?

i doubt his words are sincere anyway, but as long as i'm on very hard drugs and in a chatty mood, stoic philosophy got me going

The suffering of the zebra is but a moment in time and isn't eternal. Some zebra go their wholes lives in glee and not, and only for a brief moment do they suffer. Is that not worth suffering for?

Wow did anyone ever told you you're a genius?
Let's fix it. My goal is to end all suffering ON EARTH. happy now?