and 88 grandchildren

>>>>>>>>>

14 will be half jewish and the other 88 will be half black

>>>>>>>>>

I’d tounge punch her fart box for days.

>princess

>her

Gotta be quick she's nearly 30

Another shill nigger w/white girl thread. 2 can play at this... I fuck your queen.

>posting proof that taylor swift is a gross race traitor slut makes you a pencil dicked hapa
lmao

you're a stupid cunt

His face looks like an almond.

How so guy?

Worthless celebrity

that's gross man

because this isn't a pro bmwf 'shill' thread you insecure faggot

the $2 bill in her bra hurts more than anything else in the picture. the jews are experts at subtle messages after decades of media propaganda.

Im telling hiro.. youre getting range banned fgt... pro tip, might wanna take your asian biggotry elsewhere than a fucking anime image board!

To be honest? Taylor is a trap. Has no ass and the body figure of a guy.

Do not want.

I know Adam Wiles, and he says that she was a terrible shag.

i disagree, post more. coal mining master race.

Can you JUST give me acknowledgement without tearing me down by naming the obvious agenda I have for exposing my sexual conquests? Plz? Thanz.

bud I'm gonna need all of these pics. upload them in a gallery somewhere.

Female genes of any race will always be recessive. It is fact. If your father's father had a weak back and I raped your daughter, your grandson would have a strong back.

Hahaha try harder (((m8))) just look at who she has dated, not a single black man

I deleted all the pics of her naked. ;(

The fat negress in all the pics looks like wanda sikes

You're in denial, she's a glorified prostitute for the (((elite))) and their lapdogs, like most mainstream musicians, their music is nothing more than an advertisement.

why would you do that

I'm not sentimental. I just busted out some scraps of this skank because of all the WfBm threads. I seldom have any photos of bitches I fucked.

>tfw I make videos and pics and collect that shit like it's pokemon cards

D
E
L
E
THIS

then it isnt...a trap?

I have a wife now. I can't be doin' all that!

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Yeah guy... Way to state the obvious. Wanna hang out?

black women 4 white boys
white girls 4 black men

everyone's happy

damn bud, she's hot. would smash

Yeah, she was hot. Let me tell you something, user- It doesn't matter how hot a bitch thinks she is, she is going to be culled by someone who puts her in her place. You can't let them have an inch. I have fucked some of the most gorgeous women on this earth, and some of the ugly ones too. Let me tell you something else; a hot bitch can make your dick hard from across the room, but an ugly bitch will suck your dick until you push her fucking head away. Live within your means, user.

source?

fuuuck that nigger

She'll have two children, one mixed race, and she'll adopt 5-8 from Africa.

How do I fuck a girl like this?

checked.