Which would you choose for a wife, Sup Forums

If given two options - a very attractive white women who is hedonistic and an alcoholic, or an average to above-average looking asian woman who is modest and loves Jesus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JdtI1-HiCZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is this even an option? Clearly I choose the asian woman as she has far greater potential at becoming a good wife and mother.

Asians are objectively the best candidate race for mass bleaching anyway.

Neither.

>but you only have two ch-

A man makes his own choices. If nothing good can be found, then choose nothing.

I'll choose to sage your shitty thread

You can take the whore out of the white woman but you'll always be a rice burning race traitor with the Asian one.

Rice-nigger every time

Burn the rice, pay the price?

the one with the penis.

Obviously the Asian woman, but it's a false dichotomy. Yellow fever fags always act like every white woman is a coal-burning whore.

The waffles speaks the truth.

A V E R A G E kgf

>Neither.
>
>>but you only have two ch-
>
>A man makes his own choices. If nothing good can be found, then choose nothing.

Classic incel

mixbreeding propaganden....
SAAAAAGEEEEEEE

You choose whatever you desire and mold it to your tastes through sheer willpower and dominance.

an overly thiccccc Korean please

GOOD ANSWER.

>A man who isn't a slave to his urges? Unthinkable! He must be an involuntary celibate!

the non-christian.

seriously, i cannot date a stupid woman.

B easy

white girl with rose lips

>Perish alone and get kicked into a pauper's grave

sweet Jesus

Either that or gay

god dayum
fucking stop it lads
don't wanna be a fucking yellow fever faggot

>A man who isn't a slave to his urges?

faggot

Also I would choose the white one, yellow fever is retarded

Well just look at her trap face and you'll be good

I really did my fucking best to not become infected with the fever. But it's too hard to resist asian qt's

So my choice is a stupid whore or a stupid cunt?
#NoRoasties

We all die and become forgotten soon enough, user. To live according to your own ethos, your own code, that is what matters; that is what life is about. If all around you there is only corruption and evil, at least make sure you yourself are not corrupt or evil.

ik but that delicious tushy user
hnnnnggggggg

I will never understand. They totaly look like shit to me.

The asian, obviously

THIS

What on earth more could you possibly need in this life that isn't in that video..

I ask this to everyone on a "just do your own thing alone" kick- Do you really think you'll remain happy as you grow alone and watch your friends marry and start families? It goes beyond "continuing muh white race" or any of that. Very few people can achieve actual fulfillment without a partner.

Good food would be a beginning. A woman who look like an human would be nice tho.

they truly do

LMAO at this autistic faggot who can't even play the game properly.

>Would you rather eat a bowl of worms or a bowl of spiders?
>NEITHER I WIN

This. I love how these fags think they are stoic buddhas but really are just losers. Neither of the two women above would choose them.

For all of you with a yellow fever, I want you to watch a video. Fear not, it's only two minutes long:
youtube.com/watch?v=JdtI1-HiCZw

Take it easy Hans, haven't you bullied the Belgians enough already?

Neither.

i would rather fuck top

Fuck off white pig, you keep your whore women.