What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

What does pol think of /ourpastor/ Steven Anderson?

>names the jew
>hates big government
>hates faggots
>hates sluts
>hates islam & eastern religions
>drops regular redpills
>has a large, all white family
>destroys atheist soyboys all the time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8n4_wNf38
youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k
youtube.com/watch?v=Rues1gVr338
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's alright,a little too full of himself,but he's a good man that fears God

>worships kike-on-a-stick
>is antisemitic

Pick one and only one

Daily reminder that there is a strike force on Sup Forums which is paid to attack Steven Anderson 24/7.
Fuck off snownigger.

>Being this retarded
>Durr tha Bible says jews so Christians=jews
>Jesus called out the kikes publicly so much they had to kill him to make him stop
Begone faggot,you and the killers of Christ

>Egalitarianism is good!
>Race-mixing is good!
What a fag

Fuck off faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qj8n4_wNf38
I prefer to live with good Christians, no matter their skin color than with white wraiths like ones filling your shitty island.

I would be a christian if the details of hell and heaven weren't so dumb and God wasnt a total faggot. The story of Job is fucking absurd if I'm meant to interpret it as an actual event in history. It's great when read symbolically. Same goes for a majority of the text.
If you accept Jesus you are a cuck

Most people have children and marry afterwards here, marriage isn't put on a materialistic pedestal like it is in Muttland.
I respect your faith and appreciate Christian art and architecture and its base on sins and punishment which I try and follow but it being egalitarian I can't advocate all of its teachings. People should live in their own countries, I don't believe in racism and hate but going against your own people is going against your nature.

He loves niggers though

>country where sick children are ritualy murdered
Fuck off.

Are you serious? A reborn spirit should not have to go through a completely defected body and it's a weight on the welfare system. Better to let the spirit be born in a healthy brain and body that can function in society.

You American, materialistic Christian republicans are so lost. Your strings are just being pulled on like you're a puppet.

You just have that to say? Mindless hate, you're not a Christian. You're a fat mutt larper.

Nigger lover who is doing the Juden's work for them. Believes, by faith, that all humans are equal and pushes race mixing, while there is at least a difference you can see with your own two fucking eyes. The level of fart sniffing cognitive dissonance you have to be on, to believe that? No wonder he is such a narcissist nigger lover. Fuck that faggot

Daily reminder that some anons just dont like his ignorance and race mixing behavior. Not everyone who disagrees with meme flag is a shill. In fact, it's usually the opposite, nigger lover.

I been watching a lot of videos on his youtube channel, really liking him

where does he hate gays? links please

Quit with this the jew meme shit. Okay maybe the jews are behind some shit like wanting a one world government. But the rise of the right and the left moving more left is going to lead to one thing. Conflict. When that occurs and it leads to a war. That's when one world government happens.

Think about it. Why import migrants into the west at unsustainable numbers? Why allow the rise of popularism? They're gearing up to dismantle everything to the point that everyone is begging for something to fill the vaccuum.

I think there are some people who have only attached themselves to the "alt right" because they're attentionwhores who know this is the easiest way for them to get noticed. Anderson seems like such a person.

Anderson is not alt-right you faggot. He despises skin idolaters.

>Believes in replacement theology
>knows the holy scriptures
Pretty good guy, but he yells too much in his sermons.

> crusader LARP flag
Whatever you need to tell yourself, to make yourself feel better.

How big is his network? How many people can he mobilize? Can be cooperate with other right-wing organizations? How are his logistics and organization? What impact can he make on public policy?

Well it's necessary.
300k people in an Island = guaranteed inbreeding.

>baptists shilling on Sup Forums
begone disgusting creatures

Implying race is only skin deep. How much of a small brained faggot are you? You're definitely a Wakandan Nigger, fo sho.

Christian Sup Forums is basically the religious equivalent to fedora tippers.

>300k people in an Island = guaranteed inbreeding.
You're a fucking brainlet, incest was punishable by death when we were catholic and we have the oldest and most accurate genealogical database in the world so we always knew who we were closely related to.
You've fallen for a Jewish lie built to degrade Icelandic moral to be more open to immigration.

He's off on a few issues but as a christian brother i like him.
Only fedora kikes and niggers hate him.

The godcast on TRS is bretty good. They're non larpy and speak from several different denominations to find truth in scripture.

OP has admitted to being an anti-white jew in the past

Are you kidding? Niggers love him, especially his daughter. She's going to be shitting out mixed breed nigglets while her dad smiles with joy.

>youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k

HE
IS
A
JEW
WHO
WORSHIPS
A
JEW

He should do a video on how Wakandan's treat his grandchildren in Africa.

Never heard of her.

He does the jews work for them. Denounces a people while refusing to recognize race. He obviously believes that no religious jews are just fine goy. Subvert my shit up senpai

Fuck off , kike.
He has 15 snowwhite children with his german wife.
Thats probably why you hate him because he's gassing your internet jewish tricks with his documentaries.
>youtube.com/watch?v=Rues1gVr338
You should bucklee up your jidf diaper

OH NO TWO PEOPLE GOT MARRIED AND THEY ARENT GAY!
THAT MAKES MY ARAN BLOOD BOIL!

Never punch to the right. Get fucked leftypol, you're transparent as fuck

WOW JEWS AREN'T BAD! THANKS FOR CONFIRMING THIS FOR ME!

Reminder that the questions at are the only ones that matter and all the other stuff everyone is arguing about is retarded.

HES NOT JEWISH YOU FUCKING SHILL

HES A JEW SAYS RIGHT IN HIS OWN FUCKING VIDEO DINGUS.

He has God on his side.
Everything else will come next.

Seen it, dumbass. He obviously doesn't view the jews as a race, so he criticizes the jews as a religion vs a people while doing their dirty work in pushing miscegenation. His children are young and for all we know, they'll breed with the other blacks in the congregation when they're older. It's obviously a principle he instills in them because it's not normal behavior to race mix. Think about that instead of worshiping him like a false idol

You can't be a jew and a Chrisatiand you fucking jewish retard
Hesl a christian.

he literally said he's a jew. makes sense that's anti-white when you take that into consideration

t. a kike

SORRY MY GUY JEWS ARE A RACE OF PEOPLE. READ THE CULTURE OF CRITIQUE RIGHT NOW. KILL YOURSELF CHRISTKEK

Can we mobilize race mixing? How retarded

you admitted to being jew in the past, you anti-white kike.

Where's your argument, Meme?

The amount of kikes in this thread is astounding.
specially that amerikike purp id

protip all christians on Sup Forums are 90% of the time non-white

I had read the Bible. You can push your stormfag bullshit down your faggot ass.

Damn.

I always kinda liked Morgan Spurlock.

>You can't be a jew and a Chrisatiand
You'll still be Semitic, and when someone calls someone a Jew they often mean Semitic.

>read the bible
so have I its jewish shit
>stormfag
HAHAHA yeah get out my guy

fuck you, arab. obviously you're anti-white, mehmet

So you don't believe in race realism, is basically what you're saying. Those that do arre shills? Non religious jews are just white people?

>ejowNum6
>CfORkgAx
>+UmCdpDy
Here we go boys , thread will reach bump in max 5 minutes.
And there's ppl that think Jidf isnt real or whatever.

Fuck off storm faggot

PRAISE YAHWEH!

Exactly. These shills for him are ignorant of our Clown World reality. Race matters. Guess what retards, when white people don't exist, christianity won't either.

daily reminder douche vault faggots are cancer.

Christianity doesn't need whites.
Whites need Christianity.

you and OP are the only ones who hate whites here. you're either a kike or an arab

This is what christians do they just plug their ears to everyone they dont want the truth they just choose to ignore it. Fucking PATHETIC. You don't belong here you are just as bad as leftist.

We hate all ewhores faggot.

probably a gyp actually

If he has god on his side, why isn't he a household name?

The point is that utility and pragmatic value outweighs ideological purity. Look at and which is just non-stop in-fighting. This accomplishes nothing and achieves nothing. It's why I asked about his ability to play well with others. Ideological conformity is less important than the willingness to not attack people who theoretically should be on the same team as you.

You have yet to present an actual argument, other than, muh shills, muh disagreements to /muhguy/ aren't what I want to see.

christianity will exist forever its meant for low IQ retards look at Brazil all these countries with 80%+ christian they are shitholes

So then why are you on Sup Forums, which is a board more about race than it is religion?

its cause hes fucking not white

>this spam again
Wtf, I love niggers and "refugees" now

>LOOK GOYIM CHRISTIANITY IS WHITE!

Other way around dumbass. The only non whites who practice Christianity, practice fucked versions from their own racial/ethnic perspective which is perverse. They'll end up like the jewish denomination of Episcopalian

Wow,sure showed me

Mark 2:17
When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

St. Gregory: “ Jews are slayers of the Lord, murderers of the prophets, enemies of God, haters of God, adversaries of grace, enemies of their fathers’ faith, advocates of the devil, brood of vipers, slanderers, scoffers, men of darkened minds, leaven of the Pharisees, congregation of demons, sinners, wicked men, stoners and haters of goodness.”

St. Jerome: “....serpents, haters of all men, their image is Judas ... their psalms and prayers are the braying of donkeys..”

This is my argument.

Those niggers are cannibals. Holding a cross because they get gibs from virtue signaling retards like my family members. If the gibs dry up, the cross gets used to cook their neighbor

I agree. Are jews a race then?

Just look towards Brazil most christian nation its a shithole.

>st
Fuck off with that pagan bullshit.
Study Bible, not men.

>makes the same spam thread all the time
>why don't people like my advertising
spam?
>must be paid shills!
How do you get so stupid?
>we need more retards
This is what christcucks actually believe.

>YES GOY TISS JUST A LIE! TRUST ME CHRISTIANITY IS BASED AND WHITE!!! EVERYTHING IS A SHILL OR LIE!!! EXCEPT FOR MY 1 TRUE FAITH!!!!

There is nothing pragmatic about not only failing to recognize race, but actually promoting race mixing. This guy is toxic