One Piece

Some pages were leaked. We wait for the full scans. Katakuri confirmed best boy

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/katakuri rubber user/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Monkey God Awakening any chapter now

Even though I still think Luffy will come out on top, this page does worry me a bit. It's possible I just played myself, getting hype over something mistakenly.

SaPu

Is Oda going to shoehorn Luffy into the Reverie now that he's separated from the crew and might end up escaping with the Germa? Would all the kids reading the series even be okay with a miniarc that doesn't feature Luffy at all?

If he goes does that confirm he's bringing Vivi back with him?

S A N A F A G S B T F O

Vivi is the princess of Alabasta. She can't leave, also she already made her decision

Saint Jinbe

Luffyfags epic BTFO
Katakuri haters BTFO
SaNa niggers mildly BTFO
Jinbei haters fate still uncertain

Does this about some it up

>doesn't feature Luffy at all
>Implying the manga wouldn't just follow Luffy to the reverie

anyone else feel uncomfortable when luffy uses elephant gun? i feel like his arm will just get ripped off because it has no support

LUFFYFAGS BTFO

Any fodder with a sword should be able to cut off his arms whenever he's stretching them carelessly.

Anybody wish Sengoku had more of a presence in One Piece before he retired?

Like his basic intro was pretty much Marineford and then he retired.

I like Luffy and Katakuri, why must you hurt me so.

Cobra is going to be killed by the World Government and Vivi is going to be outed as a criminal, so the circumstances surrounding Alabasta's rule are going to change drastically.

With the finale of the series slowly approaching and Vivi's connections to the void century plot I really doubt Oda's dragging her all the way to the New World just to ship her back home for the rest of the series. Especially with the possibility of the revolutionary army popping in.

That's why Im asking if he'll go.
If he doesn't then it'll have to focus on side characters instead of following Luffy, which the comics never done for an extended period of time outside of cover stories.

we saw him in robin flashback

>Sup Forums
>Not arguing about the pettiest shit
Pick one and only one

Katakuri: "I'm you but better"

Luffyfags on suicide watch.

He doesn't say that lol

He does in the subtitles

Good think nami is around to control the weather

no we already have the tl

But we don't really get to see the full potential of Buddha.

I was kind of hoping, Sengoku's head switches to different faces as he uses different Buddha powers or starts growing extra arms and hands since the Buddha's mercy is suppose to be unlimited, thus unlimited hands is required to bestow mercy.

I don't know but I still feel Fleet Admiral Sengoku still feels more threatening than Fleet Admiral Akainu.

Buddha just feels more threatening than Magma, you know.

Sengoku also has that uncomfortable ringing effect when he uses his powers.

Katakuri: Nothing personal, kid.

At least jobposting is dead in the water eh guys?

Sorry, but year of jobberkuri's death is happening

>Sabo? This is Hack.
Wow, Oda seriously went and wrote himself into the story just like that?

I bet Katakuri haters are just Jackfags who are still butthurt that their "Jack ain't a jobber stop forcing this meme" nonsense got BTFO

Make Katakuri say that before Luffy asks.

actually luffy is jobbing, everybody acknowledged this so it does not need to be repeated

>reviving old memes
So it's true that its the same autists chilling the 0/10 memes allday in op threads

>that fake spoiler where Katakuri learnt his skills from a previous rubber user will never be real
Fuck sake

>allday
Last time this was posted was February.

"I'm you, but better" sounds better in my opinion.

Stronger mainly implies strength but when you use the term better, it can imply both strength and speed.

Gook scans are taking an eternity to come out

I like the fake spoiler about Katakuri's older sister being Puppytooth and a Female Ace Clone.

That was probably the best fake spoiler we have had in a while

Like this

Got a link/picture to that?

Why did Oda suddenly start to hate on Sanji after the timeskipp the guy has been nosebleeder comic relief while Zorro kills Hody Jones. Then not to be seen for 3 years worth of chapters. For him to job to Doflamingo in Dressrosa later on

I'm thinking the first panel is "I'm you but stronger"
2nd panel Luffy: "who are you?"
3rd panel just the smugest picture of kata you can find.

Katakuri can read the future like 5 seconds ahead, so just flipping the two original images would be sufficient.

REEE WHY DO WE ALWAYS WAIT FOR THE GOOKS AND CHINKS

WHY CAN'T THESE INCOMPETENT NIPS WHO ACTUALLY LIVE IN JAPAN GIVE US THE SCANS QUICKLY

I'm so fucking mad that long-ass copypasta about how Sanji is a bad character got lost.

>?
Ruined it. Now he just sounds like a spoiled teenager doing those tantrum tones they like to do so much.

Japanese police have so much free time that a whole office will be mobilized just to catch the local bike thief.

Threadly reminder that

Anyone who complains and mocks about "running" is an ADHD-ridden "MUH FIGHTS" underage.
Anyone who says "nothing happens" lacks the intelligence to handle story progression.
Anyone who says "Oda is a hack" is a speedreader.
Hackposting is NOT criticism, it's just shitposting.
Calling out shitposting does not mean being an "Oda cocksucker/dickrider".
Anyone who replies to to this post negatively is just a butthurt hackposter.

it actually made me tear up a little

Oh that was a typo

butthurt Oda dicksucker lol

Oda cocksucker detected

Fuck off Luffyfag

Read the archives faggot

Togashi cocksuckers

Butthurt hackposters detected.

Kys the three of you

We saw that he could not stop Blackbeard pre skip.

Wow...epic...

Well shit dude, maybe that's exactly what I asked for a link for

Luffy vs Sharingan

If he hated Sanji he wouldn't validate his women specific retardation by always covering for anything bad that happens because of it.

>sanji acts like a retard because women
>oh it's okay they found human pirates for the blood and managed to escape unwanted notice anyways

>oh it's okay the villain who caught him is actually a princess who betrays her side after witnessing how pure hearted Sanji actually is because she was never actually on the side of the villain anyways

>that's okay because Pudding actually falls in love with him for real because he said she had pretty eyes (HAHAHAHAHAHAH) and deep down she isn't really evil

Chapter would have been out by now, what the fuck

Burthurt Luffyfag detected

Well shit dude, maybe you should go google it?

He stopped Blackbeard just fine. Blackbeard's crew got damaged all at the same time.

Not many attacks be dish out equal damage like that.

Petty shit
1. Your fav char btfo
2. Next strawhat
3. Powerlevels

Important shit
1. Character pairing

Remember when Sanji jeopardized Robin's rescue from CP9 because he didn't want to hit a woman?

How can I google for something when I don't know what it is you nigger

>hey what are those spoilers, I haven't seen them and don't know what they're about
>look them up lol
>but I'd need to know what I'm supposed to look up first

How did Oda get away with this?

Lurk for two years before posting.

>Implying I'm a characterfag

But I've been here since 2007

Muh secrit club!! Lurk moar! Check archive! Gb2 ledit! Gb2 D-do I fit in yet guise?

>Remember when Sanji jeopardized Robin's rescue
Nope

you're just an idea

I just found those spoilers using context clues and google. Maybe stop being so helpless?

Go back. If you can't even find something for yourself, you should just go away.

neo-Sup Forums everyone

Context clues that you have due to actually browsing these threads actively and not just checking them out every 6 months like me, yeah.

boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/katakuri rubber user/
?
These are the only clues I have and there's nothing under them.

I do, I almost ripped a page in anger.
What a fucking retard. I hate this sexist shit so much.

don't say anything negative!!

>Context clues that you have due to actually browsing these threads actively

nope. I literally used clues from THIS thread to find it. Why don't you look around the first post you quoted and see if you find some interesting keywords

So elite. Im so proud

tips fedora*
Puffs vape*

I posted an archive link containing the only relevant words from his post already.

Do we know kata's color scheme yet? Which chapter is anime at right now btw?

wheres my fucking chapter? explain yourselves, shitstains

he's probably gonna be all pink. including hair.

Fuck off fatty. Shave your neckbeard holy shit

try looking alittle deeper. You have all the tools you need already

Hell you could just GO BACK through the fucking archive. You really should know how to use the things provided to you and not have others do work for you

I weigh under 60kg and have no hair on my neck.

Oda busy being a hack

What kind of power up could Luffy bring out to beat Katakuri? I'm just wondering, cause even though I think there will be one, I'm not too sure of what it'd be.

Lol anorexia is a mental illness too. You dont have neck hair? What a baby

>Hell you could just GO BACK through the fucking archive
If I cared enough about some thing that I DON'T KNOW ABOUT IN THE FIRST PLACE, I would've already done that. But I don't.
inb4 >hurdur why r u posting if u no care
Because text posts on an imageboard =/= being emotionally attached to something.

I want Kakakuri-san to facefuck me