twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link the video

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=9AemOdm8LrU&t=545s

at 9:43

Yes he is then

>now

He has never denied the accusations calling him racist

hasnt he been /ourguy/ for quite a while at this point? pewdiepie is based af, probably our most prominent figurehead.

Trying to imagine the reaction to someone posting this in 2013 Sup Forums is making me lose my sides

He's been /ourguy/ for a year and half.

I wish I could find out what redpilled him.

Old news, faggot.

No kidding, wtf happened

Pewds is so handsome, it hurts.
t. no homo

youtube.com/watch?v=H34qrTkhFz0

7:35

Stopped caring after he saw he's untouchable

Probably his homeland being ravaged

I checked some of his videos after the recent controversies. Some of them are pretty okay but most of it is shit. He's not /ourgay/, he's our /manchild/

oh no sorry user I don't fucking watch pewdiepie every day right when the videos come out oh nooo

I tried looking through his videos to see if I could spot the exact point he went changed, but no luck.
It must have happened around late 2016 early 2017.
Maybe his big USA vlog.
Its really fucking weird thinking that the US elections started in mid 2015, its nearly 2.5 years ago yet it feels as if only 1 has past.

around the time he grew that beard and died his hair I would say

Anyone have the vid where he did the voiceover for Edgar talking about how Sweden is a "crime ridden dystopia"??

Feels like the election was just yesterday. I get meme nostalgia sometimes

All I know is that by the time of first YLYL and wasn't even trying to hide the fact he was looking at /gif/, he was going past the Shitposting Event Horizon at light speed.
Either way, it is just so funny we live in a time when parts of Sup Forums consider fucking Pewdiepie their guy.
Then again, a Swedish weeabo NEET who allegedly started out here, that went on to become the rockstar of 10 year olds everywhere and embody everything Sup Forums hated about ecelebs has become a shitposter extraordinaire, Sup Forums-lite, literally Baneposting in the opening of the newest video.
Its a weird kind of poetry, but I guess it still rhymes.

he literally went full 180 once he stopped giving a shit. I'd like to think most big Youtubers who cater towards children don't actually act like that irl, probably a lot more people are like Pewdiepie but obviously won't show it.

He probably got a pretty big reality check when Ethan who he might have though he was buddy buddy with threw him under the bus for the "what a fucking nigger"-fiasco.

I really hope this is what finally set him off.

What's with all the pewdiepie threads lately?

he's redpilled as fuck.

He got screwed over by the kikes directly over the "Death to all jews" shit. He then discovered who he wasn't allowed to critisize.

That's where his road began , the nigger thing put him over the edge. He saw first hand how his supposed 'friend' H3H3 hypocritically threw him under the bus which was a bad move because Pewds didn't go down so he looked bad. For a kike distancing yourself from something like that is often a smart move , but Pewds was untouchable.

People who were around on Sup Forums back in like 2007/2008 would know he started there. He always made references to the culture there at the time and "fistbump bros" was a Sup Forums thing.

He was always on the site.

Is he? Every time you guys make their claim you post a video that says nothing about what you guys claim it does.

>Pewdiepie has alway been a reflection of Sup Forums's average users
Holy shit

What satisfaction do you get from spamming your jewtube here? At least post your girlfriends tits.
daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

But why always to nu-male smile?

Not to mention bleaching his hair, hipster beard, and cat ears...

he was always libshit, but since he got hit by his own ideology he changed his mind. Blessed the ones that changed their minds with their own reasoning.

he just isn't protecting his virginity, like we do

pewdiepie, if youre in this thread, I want to you to jump out of the closet and cough really loud 2 times.

He's literally a cuck

Watch this to understand:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9l7L5SQFD0
TL, DR: Wall Street Journal smeared him, took his words out of context, got his show canceled, tried to silence him and destroy his live for not submiting to politically correct social justice ideology. You would be red pilled as fuck if you were in his place.

He can barely contain his power level