Daily reminder that culture is social constructed...

Daily reminder that culture is social constructed. There is no point to preserving "western culture" because it only exists in our minds, and should be changed to be less oppressive and restrictive.

I have a better idea, how about instead we deport you and your entire family at gunpoint to the nigger continent? You can have all fucking diversity you crave.

Oppression and restriction are social constructs. There is no point to aiming for those because it only exists in our minds.

culture follows from race
there's a reason that every race tends to have a somewhat-similar culture in their lands

while we're at it... islam is a social construct, no point of preserving it, so it's ok if their countries get bombed

Daily reminder that all you ever do is based upon your genetic responses to things in your environment, and that your DNA is irremovable from all things created by you. Your DNA creates your culture through you.

Mr. Uvlujp makes a good point.

show some respect, nigger

Name any culture that has come even within 1% of the importance, power, and influence of Western culture. There are no other cultures worth preserving. Western culture is the only culture humans have ever created that is capable of producing so many important inventions and products. Eastern culture merely copies, African culture doesn't produce.

Woah, THICK!

I bet her turds are as thick as the big black soda can cock that regularly penetrates her fudge canal

>it doesn't matter what you think
>it matters what I think
this is a culture war
while the loudest is the one who wins, who says the truth is the one that should.
there's no truth in saying we're all the same, there's no truth in saying existence has no direction, there's no truth in saying equity is achieved by forcing outcomes.

and also traps are gay, but still less gay than two manly men banging each other.

>having an opinion held by a minorty
>wants to force it on the majority
>hates oppression
Retard

t. african poet

Or changed to be more oppressive and restrictive. Much more.

edit: nigger poet

Shut the fuck up. SOCIETY in itself is a "social construct".

Why does my

ID keep changing
I'm getting (you)s too

>There is no point to preserving "western culture" because it only exists in our minds
thousands of years of development experimenting with various social conditions culminates in Western civilization dominating all other civilizations and even nature itself, exploring space, computers, cloning animals etc.

No point to preserving ti just throw it away all cultures are equal it dont matter.

why would you do that?

>The contents of our minds are meaningless
>Watch me use language
By your own standard it is impossible to say anything meaningful because language isnt' real. So shut up, go away, and let the rest of us indulge in being constructive.

Why not?

Oppression and restriction are also, in themselves, social constructs. Why should we make it less restrictive?

don't you want a freer world??

Culture manifests itself for biological reasons.

Mens asses and female vaginas function as STD incubators apart from their intended purpose - hence why, culturally speaking male homosexuals and sluts are considered disgusting.

Spinsters and Female homosexuals on the other hand are considered lowly for other reasons, childless women on the whole are a net drain on society. They consume more resources than they produce before they die.

People don't like immigrants from other cultures for biological reasons as well. Foreigners bring foreign disease. They carry foreign bacteria and viruses often for diseases which have been wiped out/should not be a factor for our society;.

Cultural Consensus is the blanket expression of biological drives of the most powerful members of society. Right now, the silicon valley types, the hollywood types and the wall st types, that live in gated communities, far removed from the problems they create are those people - this is part of why culture is changing to benefit people like you, OP. Xenophilic people whose strategy for spreading their genes is more to blanda up, than preserve what has been built.

If I were a nihilist, I would agree with you - what does it matter if "we" are wiped out, humanity itself will survive, however culture whether focused on self-preservation or annihilation and rebirth will always find ways to be oppressive, that's what rules do. Paradoxically, a lack of cultural rules means people are more free to oppress each other in even more ways.

But we want to preserve western culture in our minds, sempai...