The Irish

The Irish are absolute niggers.
Here's a video I made discussing the Irish Question.

youtube.com/watch?v=YVNn_-WLtIQ&feature=youtu.be

The Irish were the beginning of the end for America and I say that they should be barred from our Ethnostate.

Get the fuck outta' here with that shit you apologist faggot.

The quote commending the book is a jew, so, that's all that really needs to be said isn't it.

>our Ethnostate
Stop larping, you're never creating an ethnostate, you don't even leave the house.

What a jew you are, more divide and conquer tactics. Don't trust this anglo.

You realize the irish and british are genetically similar? they are both celts

alright bois first irish man i suppose ask me anything

It's obviously a divergent cultural problem then. The Irish from Ireland are actually good lads, this is about the "Plastic Paddies"

I love these posts. Your view of us is completely retarded. Of course there were Irish criminal gangs, when a huge amount of immigrants arrive in a country not all integrate. But from what we can see once accepted the Irish quickly integrated and became a major part of American society. For every dead rabbit gang member or Irish mobster, there was 3 to match him serving proudly in the American army or police force, or 3 being hard working laborers. The average Irishman, is racist even if he does not admit it, hardworking and wants nothing but the safe continuation of his people.

The Anglos at the end of the day were the ones who gave rights to niggers, yet they have historical amnesia and forget this. In Ireland you can call someone a nigger, in Britain you get arrested even at the slight hint you are racist. So fuck off you anglo cunt with your shite. It's always anglos trying to divide.

We have a damp, windy, overcast, rocky, island ethnostate that is doing well.

Hate all you like.

let me in

a stain the irish will never recover from this one is

oh well then your literally talking about yanks then

all i have to say is for this as ive watched the first 2 mins is that that ad is horrible its a load of bollox i agree there just trying to throw immigrants in the one box is retarded. we were a bit of nonsense at first but we did mostly intergrate and bulit up the country (no irish ghettos for instance)

85% Irish is only barely an ethnostate. Not that I really mind the Poles or English much, at least they're white.

Have you ever met an IRL Druid?

I can in a way see why some Europeans don't like Irish when they first emigrate.

They are loud, cant say a sentence without "Fuck" in it and they drink too much.

irish are trash

>ethnostate
>majority language isn't the ethnic language
>rapidly increasing foreign population
wtf

jfk was pretty based

In that six minute video you said basically nothing. We all know the Irish immigrated to America in large numbers, mostly due to the famine you caused, and that when they arrived they held on to their identity and in some cases changed the culture of their host cities. The question is whether this has been something positive or negative for America. The Irish in America have been a successful and industrious group, that overall have made a positive contribution to the country. There were Irishmen who fought and bled in both sides of the civil war, several American presidents have had Irish blood. Like it or not they have have cemented their place in American culture and your point that they can't be considered real Americans because most of them weren't present in the revolution is just bullshit. America itself was a country only about a century old, although it began as mostly Anglo Protestant this identity was never firmly fixed and nowhere was it written that one must be an Anglo prot to be an American. Also, why doesn't he challenge the Italians, Germans etc. as well as the Irish?

Damn shame that Britain can’t still colonise everyone. When did we get so boring?

no although i plan to open my own insular celtic christian monastry soon with a round tower and all so ill make saint patrick look like a joke

thats what happens with any large influx of people coming from a ecnomic shithole but atleast we intergrate mostly

>be white
>be barred from white ethnostate

next thread - every white person with brown eyes banned from white ethnostate.
next thread after that - every white with green eyes banned from white ethnostate
next thread after that - every blue eyed white brunette/redhead banned from ethnostate.
where the fuck do you go after that OP? - war between grey eyed blondes and blue eyed blondes? you are such a faggot.

>In that six minute video you said basically nothing. We all know the Mexicans immigrated to America in large numbers, mostly due to the drug war you caused, and that when they arrived they held on to their identity and in some cases changed the culture of their host cities. The question is whether this has been something positive or negative for America. The Mexican's in America have been a successful and industrious group, that overall have made a positive contribution to the country. There were Mexicans who fought and bled in both world wars, several American goveners have had mexican blood. Like it or not they have have cemented their place in American culture and your point that they can't be considered real Americans because most of them weren't present in the revolution is just bullshit. America itself was a country only about a century old, although it began as mostly white this identity was never firmly fixed and nowhere was it written that one must be a white to be an American. Also, why doesn't he challenge the Italians, niggers etc. as well as the mexicans?

>Bernstein
Glad to see our pet jews are still working to curry favour for their hibernian overlords.

yall got lazy

>blended whisky

I'm Irish. How do you suppose you'd enforce this, especially since my skins white and my nose isn't hooked?

>tfw 99% of people who push irish memes are from extremely cucked countries

how about that coping mechanism huh?

Irish are literally whiter than you, they have the most red heads of any race which is one of the most closely linked genetic traits to the ancient Aryans (along with blue eyes). You will be put in a work camp to polish their boots in the ethno state

nice attempt at a sophisticated accent by the way man, you can go back to your regular mutt accent now

Before I destroy your gay little video in the comments tell me what YOUR ancestry is mr.88.

OP is a filthy Yid

OPs ID is literally mud

Red haired and blue eyed women are the smartest among white women. POL BTFO!!!