If you somehow miraculously are able to enter back into normalfagdom and find a girl you actually like and are...

If you somehow miraculously are able to enter back into normalfagdom and find a girl you actually like and are comfortable with... would you reveal to her the "waifu period" of your life...? Would seem odd to have a blank slate of 2+ years hidden from another intimate person, or you could just lie, but that would mean establishing a pretty unhealthy precedent.

Of course this is all hypothetical and 99.9% of us wont have to apply this decision irl

Im curious Sup Forums...

I could definitely never reveal something like that to anyone who entered into my life. I would probably just die with the secret

shut the fuck up dont post cc with such stupid shit

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums and don't ever come back, thanks.

Nah, it's something a 3DPD whore wouldn't understand

I don't have a waifu, I just like anime. And I'd probably just find a girl that likes anime in the first place.

Tell me about your feelings. Why are both of you so upset? We can lie to ourselves but deep down we all know the way we're currently living is unhealthy...

You're talking to 2017 Sup Forums as if it's 2012 Sup Forums.
This place is a dead husk like all the rest. Words like 'normalfagdom' and 'waifu' don't mean shit anymore besides cheap buzzwords utilized by idiots desperate to "fit in".

I never had a girlfriend or a waifu. No, I wouldn't lie about not having a girlfriend, that seems retarded and I don't see why you'd do it.

fuck off if you think some random magical girl will appear in real life and make everything better when 99% of both men and women are scum

Why have the mods completely forsaken this board? I thought there was a janitor drive recently too.

If she loves you she will understand

Fuck no. You need to hold frame at all costs when dealing with 3D women. One false move and it could destroy you. Better to take that shit to your grave.

>If you somehow miraculously are able to enter back into normalfagdom and find a girl you actually like and are comfortable with...
And you think you can get that without lying about your hobbies?

What's it about her that makes her so sexy?

If you can avoid killing yourself until the day we've developed AI and VR, and you can talk to and have relationships with previously fictional characters, would you tell your waifu that you had a girlfriend? That you've been idealizing her all this time, but eventually broke and gave in to the feeling of a girl you could actually touch? That you couldn't wait any longer? That you didn't think this day would come?
Would any of us want to be in that situation?

>Enter back into normalfagdom

I did that once, it is not worth it, here is what i learned, normie groups of people haven't changed at all in years, however nerd and weeb groups of friends are amazig nowdays and there are plenty of nerd girls in them

there is no need to become normalfag nowdays just go find a group of nerd friends with just a bit of luck you could evenn get a girl you like and she could even end up telling you about her "husbando period"

No sane Person has a real Waifu. Just Projections of a Partner they wish to have themselves in RL.

Something like that will never happen. Then again I'm probably among the most autistic waifufags anyway.

...why would I ever subject myself to willingly interacting with a 3D girl?

I don't hate myself that much.

When you're actually dating a person, there's no need to detail what you were doing for every year of your fucking life.

"Yeah, I've been into anime for a long time." covers it.

It really depends, are you looking for a long term relationship or are you just dating around?

There's really no reason to disclose it unless you're looking for something in the long term, in which case it's going to be practically impossible not to talk about at some point. Why don't you just find a girl who likes anime? There are tons. Besides, returning to normalfaggotry is really only a temporary solution... do you really think that you can just turn your back on all of this weebshit without feeling any remorse?

Trust me man, just wait it out for a girl who likes anime an accepts the fact that you're (probably) a pervert too. There's literally no reason to settle.

>revealing you powerlevel
>ever

garbage thread and faggot OP, hopefully these dubs will make it better

This is now a CG + dubs thread

How about you get some dubs then Faglouche, like these? When is you new anime coming out anyway?

CC is the only attractive anime girl.

nice.

NINA GET

Either they're all asleep or op is one of them, bending the rules

Where do I find that grungy old sad Sup Forums? I miss the place. Did they all die on me?

Kill yourself.

What if I've never had a waifu period?

What do you mean "2+ year blank slate", were you like a neet for 2 straight years or something. If you just mean 2 years without a gf then thats totally normal and no one would care, the only one who sees it as hiding is you because you feel guilty, your potential gf won't care as long as this 2+ years thing didn't end like yesterday. Also if you do feel the need to tell her about it she'll just get a good laugh out of it and then forget about it, this kind of stuff isn't important to most people, especially if you're already intimate.

tl;dr do whatever makes you feel better, it won't matter to her either way

Just have multiple hobbies and only talk about the normal ones, or find a girl and friends who, while normal are also open minded. Or just get nerd gf and friends

>Or just get nerd gf
This is the worst possible advice

why? I mean I've never had one but it seems pretty intuitive that nerds fit together, you know, birds of a feather and all that

It's that naughty look on her face. She always looks smug and flirty while wearing skimpy clothing and teasing your cock with her legs.

They tend to be the kind of people with no other hobbies than consuming media, and those people are boring

get this shit out of here you fag

Most normalfags are the same, interesting people are hard to come by.

I just wanted to tell you are fucking scum and your entire post is cancer

This thread says alot about the amount of normalfags on the board now

And most of them don't even know how to sage. I feel sad.

newfags>normalfags IMO

Newfags are just inexperienced and have yet to integrate themselves into board culture. Everyone's new at some point.

Normalfags are the cancer killing Sup Forums, like the "let's act like normal people and do normal life things please" and "you fucks with your waifus are weird lol go get laid" and that behavior is treated as acceptable for some reason, but fuck it's long gone

No, it's not something you can tell a real female. 3DPD have a hard enough time dealing with your feelings pertaining to your actual relationship, let alone something that most normalfags would judge you to be batshit insane for.

90% of the nerd girls I've met are mental. I'm not talking about taking anime or games too seriously, I'm talking about severe self-image and confidence issues.

Let's be real here, the deeper you dive into weebshit, the further away you are from reality. These women have issues they're not facing and will blow the fuck up. All the weeb women who do not have issues are not dating waifufags.

>implying you can get a girlfriend if you're still too much of an insecure retard to hide your hobbies and share what you appreciate and what makes you feel good with others, because you're afraid of being judged
You see, this is actually the reason why you don't have a girlfriend. It's not your liking weeb shit.

>blogposting shit
Kill yourself

This, that's why I think it's healthier for weebs in general to date normalfags. Not just the girls.

Why would I ever want to become a filthy normalfag in the first place?
If that ever happens I'd probably kill myself and try to frame someone for it

>Would seem odd to have a blank slate of 2+ years hidden from another intimate person
What the fuck? Can't you just tell her you were celibate? Whatever mental illness you have that involves pretending you're in a relationship with a fictional character, it's still the objective truth.

>up since 9 hours
Mods on suicide watch.

embarassing

How is this Sup Forums related? Gas yourself dipshit.

I wouldn't leave my waifu to begin with. I would refuse that offer.
You are disgusting.

Why would you even want one? The downsides seem to outweigh the benefits.

Why did you bump this thread, you stupid nigga?

Hey he's the one talking about wanting to have one.
Myself while I do think that being in a relationship with someone else can be nice and feel good, I do not feel like hooking up with anyone right now. There was a time when I did, but I was under the impression the object of my affections didn't reciprocate my feelings, so I never came out with them.

>more blogposting
No one cares, shut the fuck up.

Post more lewd CC. My dick demands it.

You asked.

No, I didn't. There's more than two person in this thread, nigga.

Prove it.

Look at the stats

Not proof any of these people stayed.

Kill yourself.

You're no fun.

Mods are dead-

heh, i never had a waifu to begin with, just fap materials and none of my exes ever found out about my encrypted ancient hentai hard drive