Our future is decided for us already. None of this matters. Sit back, and enjoy the memes

Our future is decided for us already. None of this matters. Sit back, and enjoy the memes.

We are currently living in protected status, one of the primitive one-planet civilizations in our sector of the galaxy. One of their listening probes heard our radio broadcasts in the early 50s, and they began to observe us shortly after.
There are a few dozen "minor" civilizations in our galaxy, and they have been tasked with managing and overseeing their sector of space, looking for new civilizations and dangerous forms of life that may arise between the stars. We were contacted by one of thse, and they in turn, answer to a galactic major civilization, one that controls the entire galaxy. All of these civilizations are allowed to "live" and "manage" their populations and primitive civilizations within their space under the watch of an inter-galactic entity that we have not yet encountered. This entity existed long before the others and much like the minor civilization is doing now, limited, purged, and guided primitive civilizations, shaping them into the minors that they are today, and those minors in turn shape their own primitives.
We haven't been told explicitly what the major wants, but they seem to want to limit "aggressive" civilizations and completely deny any form of artificial ones, or AI. Supposedly, civilizations which didn't take heed of this warning were wiped out.
Our united earth government (mostly USA, China,Russia, and Europe) have been guaranteed safety and certain technology in exhange for limiting our expansion to the solar system. The Minor in turn, prevents other civilizations from interfering/abducting us and has put up some kind of barrier around Sol, which prevents alien signals passing through and gives the appearance that we are alone in the universe.
Enjoy what you can. Live your life however you want, because there is no true independant future for Humanity, we have been given a playpen and we aren't allowed outside.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jAhpj0_IF8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OURS IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PEIRCE THE HEAVENS
COME AT ME ONII-LMAOS

Please expand on this and provide source material if possible.

This isn't /x/

There are plans to reveal it within a few years. I'm a low-priority part of a think tank involved in trying to come up with a way to expand without the Minor realizing, and how best to distribute information to the population.
One mothod we discussed was to gently plant "seeds" of information among the population to coincide with the reveal within a few years. I'm licensed to give away this information (or I'd be signing my death warrant) but I am not permitted to give away any key information about the arrangement we have with the Minors.

Ask me any questions you like. I'll be happy to answer.

This is political in nature due to the debate on the future of our civilization and how populations should react. So I disagree.

fpbp

If true, how did you get your job?

More importantly, what tech can possibly shield the entire sky from our telescopes?
Fake and gay.

I worked in experimental aeronautics and I was one of the few people permitted to work with the British batch of Minor tech they gave us. I had a few military friends and I was suggested as a low-level engineer.
I got into the think tank by having a few discussions with higher-ups based on my study of the tech. I expressed that we shouldn't simply "give up" despite being overwhelmed, and they gave me clearance to the project.

false masonry.

aliens are all cgi abominations among mans astral projections of consciousness that fills the collective wellspring of imagination for the dreamers of tomorrow and visionaries of the past caught up in the present moment and ruling over humans by measuring the worth of a life sacrificed from birth to live enslaved to a world of lies knowing full well the truth and abusing the general populace by pleading ignorance and worshipping greed. The future is ours. Your majestys satanic crown and pedo ring will fall like the fal$e lostprophets and this coldplay con spira C. Domo Arigato and Anno Domini. Ashes to Ashes. Dust to Dust. Prepare for your annihilation not reincarnation or assimilation. Face the Finale and Revelation. Viva la Revoluzion

We are trying to work that out. It's not my area of expertise, but since we can't see any form of structure, we think it's a field of sensors embedded in the oort cloud.
That's a guess and rumour, since our division isn't assigned to that research.

They demonstrated their ability to turn this on and off though, since several times they've "shown" us glimpses outside our solar system.

lol earth is flat

Um do Aliens have Ayrton senna alive?

As much as I laugh at religion, the Minors believe in some sort of "god" which is the one that dictates this peaceful approach to new civilizations. They don't talk about the Major much, but they said their belief came from them, and they've demonstrated that it holds weight. They didn't show us anything though.

I'll humour you, give me details on these extraterrestrials. Are they humanoid?

how does intergalactic diplomacy work when our galaxy is 100,000 light years apart?

meaning it takes 100,000 years for a radio signal to travel from one end or another, or 50,000 years for it to travel a likely distance between two civilizations

How is it even remotely possible for someone to be such a massive LARPing faggot like OP?
Will the ayys teach how such a feat is possible?

itt the entire spectrum of autism

Kinda, but they always wear suits, so we don't actually know what they look like. They have two legs but they have four arms. They have two "small" arms which hilariously they used more when interacting with us since we are smaller, but they used their "large" arms to operate their machinery. They are very tall (like 12 feet).
Everything I've seen has been video. I haven't actually seen them personally, but I've worked with their equipment and it's fucking huge.

Q predict this .

High quality LARP, nice

That's still faster than Australian internet and they shitpost just fine.

so you've been playing the new stellaris patch or what

They built an array of sensors which are distributed every 100 lightyears or so. Seems like they rely on primitive civs to use radio first, which get picked up within about 100 years, and by then they are still within a manageable level of technology.
They themselves use FTL travel, two different versions. One is a "gate" system that's distanced out every few thousand lightyears, the other is ship-based warp. Their warp is around 120ly/day so it would take them around 3 years to travel across the entire galaxy, but it takes them days using their gates.
The Major has farm more advanced tech than them, and they havent distributed it to the Minors, just like the Minors refuse to give us FTL tech.
It seems to work kinda like feudalism.

Yeah, I played Mass Effect, too.

I want to believe you user.
But do not.
If you are authorized to tell us this, give us some proofs.
4/10 larp

Already mentioned I can't give out any details of the current arrangement with the Minors. I can however tell you that the "greys" that we like to think are the aliens were a real civilization quite close to us, and visited us for a few hundred years illegally. They were discovered by the Minors though and since they had been actively trying to undermine them, the Greys were exterminated.
Sometimes we joke about the "illegal aliens"
Their home system was about 20 lightyears away.

True if big

Btfo with your jewLARP.
Humanity is waking up!

Humanity will know within a few years, but on our terms. Any desire to fight will be quelled as that would result in our civilization being completely wiped out.

Um excuse me but do aliens have Ayrton senna alive? I want to know this please.

I have just washed my ANUS and I am ready for the probe ....

Where?

Nice meme, but the aliens don't give a shit about us as long as we aren't causing problems. They greys abducted us, they haven't. Their only contact has been with governments. They flat out refuse to contact anyone non-governmental as they want to interfere as little as possible.

ANGUS BROBE GOMMENCING
*meat drilling sounds*

But it’s not a meme desu.... I really miss Ayrton..

Oh and for some context, incase anyone has any idea of suggesting to "fight them." They literally control thousands of star systems. On first contact, they parked their "small fleet" on the opposite side of the sun and revealed they had a stealthed "cleansing ship" parked in our orbit. They somehow disabled all our nukes and basically told us they could wipe us out whenever they wanted if we caused them trouble.

This was also when they told us about what they did to the greys. They took a group of diplomats and scientists to their old homeworld to demonstrate what they can do to a planet.

How soon is this all gonna come out?

If they disabled all our nukes, how is NK able to test nukes?

What about that sphere at the sun that flew away?

How convenient

good. it's fucking spooky outside.

protected status is good. we don't have to worry about asteroids and supernukes and shit because the ayys will use their tech like in the Tom Delonge video to save us.

i for one praise our egg-shaped overlords

Space niggers can fuck right off. Anyone trespassing will be purged.

What the fuck is this

Please explain what the fuck you're talking about

Just takes a bit of boredom and a lot of imagination.

They disabled them during that demonstration. They don't care if we have nukes or not. Just that we don't put them in space.

Like I said, current plans are for a few years.

Don't know what you're talking about. Their ships aren't spheres.

They already wiped out the greys who were actively fucking with us. There's a small scale war going on nearby too.

Aliens

just one more question. If they have all this great tech, then why haven’t they conquered every country?

They took some of our "representatives" and took them to the fleet, then transported them to the ship parked in orbit, showing us that they disabled our nukes.

>tfw you will never be on a halo ring

Who are these aliens?

OP is anal sex valued among the ranks of your mmm.. organization? Or you all prefer fisting as this is more gay?

>country
I think you mean starsystem?

Because the "Major" civilization existed way before them and has way better tech and numbers. They allowed the Minor (our protectorate) to expand as much as they wanted, without conflict. The few dozen other civilizations in the galaxy has a similar deal. Ones that tried to be aggressive were exterminated by the Major. The rest agreed to play nice.

when do i get an alien waifu

Go to bed, Liu Cixin. It's like 4 am in China.

Where did you think of this stuff or is there somewhere that I can see an explanation cause this is so confusing

Explain all the fails, fakery and CGI glitches in NASA videos.

You're just a shill, and those who still have critical minds and have seen enough won't be subdued and put back to sleep.

The conditioning is being broken.

Whats the closest resemblance you can find of these Minor dudes?

So we're basically bacteria. Guess that makes sense.

>Yes goy, be a spectator to your own downfall do not take action against the (((Eternal Jew))) because (((aliens)))

Kill yourself you degenerate kike.
This Anons is the kind of threads made by shills.

ALL SPACE NIGGERS MUST HANG

sweet larp thread, seems plausible

Do they see china, africa and muslims as threats to earth though?

can we build space cathedrals and fuck up a nearby minor civ?
Pretty-please?

This sounds a lot better than I would have expected, at least we're safe.

>we were given a playpen
>cant leave it because mommy and daddy said no
>this means nothing matters

If we are stuck in a playpen then it will be a whites only playpen

We have never seen what they look like under their suits. They don't seem to have any observable differences between them other than height. All their "voices" are artificial since they use some kind of tech to communicate with us.

The "Minor" civilization in our galaxy which controls our area of space.

What do you want explained?

Like I said, we haven't seen what they look like under their suits. They're 12ft tall, wide, 2 big arms, 2 small arms, short, thick legs.

Literally glitches. They have zero contact with us inside the solar system. There are no "ufos" flying around.

pretty much

They don't give a fuck about us as long as we don't expand outside the solar system or develop certain tech.

sadly no, we are limited to our solar system.

Yeah but we will run out of resources eventually. As far as I'm aware they haven't told us what happens at that point.

>mass effect is real
fuck off

So, kind of like this novel, eh?

I've never played it, but a few colleagues make this comparison too. Guess I'll have to play it sometime.

>I don't know

Let me educated you
youtu.be/jAhpj0_IF8M

So what happens to us after death?

you are literally describing the reapers
at least the faggy holographic overlord kid thing at the end.

Also, we call the "protectorate civilizations" minors, since they are overseen by one "major" in this galaxy. We are "primitive" according to them, lol

Indeed.

They're desperately trying to corrupt us in every possible way and spread nihilism and defeatism.

We're not insignificant, and we're not powerless. Quite the contrary.

epic

being on a halo ring is only a perspective away. ;^)

There is a whole, very ridiculous, level of truth which Sup Forums rarely touches on because.. its too batshit insane for the common rabble that claim themselves to be redpilled yet ceased their pursuit of the truth focusing only on topics the kikes pick. And, over the next couple years, I have a feeling, more and more people will come to figure it out.

But know this. Anyone who comes to you professing that the tale he speaks is the one that is truth is full of shit. The truth is ineffable.. It can not be discussed without poetry and metaphor.

Give me an overview.

Reality is like this:
>we are primitive civilization
>our area of space is controlled by a much larger and more advanced civilization
>there are a bunch of these in the galaxy, and they are under the thumb of a "major" civilization which spans the galaxy (we theorize they are inter-galactic too)
>As long as nobody tries to violently expand, everyone gets along and pretty much ignores everyone else.

Why would these Minors wipe out the alien greys for undermining their influence on Earth?

>There are plans to reveal it within a few years.
This has been a buzz in the online community I hangout with. I'm not sold on it, but I guess it would be cool. But they are not saying this will happen in two years. According to their higher-selves, this is happening this month. Yes, all will be revealed before the end of March. I'm not larping, as I said, I hope, but idk. Just passing along information.

Well I don't know about "Halo rings" being real, but we know for a fact they have some stars encased in Dyson spheres.

Your downfall is in motion, zionist scum. No blue beams can save you now.

What's the policy on Dyson Swarms?

>sadly no, we are limited to our solar system.
>Also, we call the "protectorate civilizations" minors, since they are overseen by one "major" in this galaxy. We are "primitive" according to them, lol

Then fuck us right up, right now or you can bet your ass we'll try to shatter this cage.

Where did you get this information from??

If this isnt a prelude to bluebeam shill operations, and this is what britcuck thinktanks actually believe is reality.. fucking weeeeeeeew this shouldnt be difficult at all if the 'elite' are this imbecilic

What about that ayy that posted on Sup Forums a while back?

They greys were actively aware of the minors before they were detected, and not only deverloped FTL themselves, and weapons, but they were also trying to influence other civilizations. Thats what we've been told, but we think they were trying to unite a group of civilizations together to form some kind of rebellion against the minors. Either way they got completely wiped out.

Tell me about it. If it's legit, I'm probably aware of it and can confirm/deny.

I'm confused, when you say "they communicate with governments," how so? Do they said plaintext messages through some electronic means? I assume they don't just show up to a select few. Generally speaking, what does this communication come as?

wasnt talking to you, your shill angle is obvious

Take this shit to /x space nigger

basically exactly that, plus AI ending up at war with organic races, reapers are organic ships that collect species to "protect them" and this is revealed at the end by deus ex machina holographic kid who lets you choose how to solve that problem.
you can merge humanity and synths, proving they were wrong all along and that they were wiping out planets for no raison.

and "mass effect" is gravity bending technology used to travel faster than light.

Tell me where you got this info from

Even alien civilizations don't last forever, do they? Maybe we become one of the minors if we advanced far enough?

Do we have FTL tech user, will we go interplanetary by this century?

Also; What are aliens opinions on blacks and other races

Okay give me a minute. It's kind of a woo video that's kind of long. But the interesting thing is, she, and others, are getting the same type of information.

This has nothing to do with it, but are greys biological robots that are controlled telepathically?

So explain a bit of their ideology and society. Do they have free market trade? How is their hierarchy organized? And the government? Whats their opinion on gays, racists, communism, or any such thing?

>do they have free markets