imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Mar 2
>Idlib: Massive HTS convoy heads to west Aleppo for war with Jabhat Tahrir Souriya
>Turkish Air Force bombs NDF in Afrin, 18 killed 3 wounded
>3500 fighters join SDF after completing Pentagon training in Qamishli
>US coalition airstrikes kill dozens of civilians – mostly women, children – in east Syria
>Rastan: SAA seizes Kufa Farms area in rare advance
>Gazprom announces decision to “immediately” stop gas supplies to and through Ukraine after US approves sale of Javelin ATGMs to Ukraine
>Militants Attack French Embassy And Military Headquarters In Burkina Faso’ Capital
>Syrian Army repels militant assault in north Hama
Afrin
>Squad of captured Syrian Army troops freed after prisoner exchange with Turkish-backed rebels
>TFSA snatch 3 more towns in Afrin as elite TAF prepare to storm Rajo
>8 Turkish Servicemen Killed, 13 Injured In Afrin In One Day
E Ghouta
>Militants Prepare To Stage Chemical Attack In Eastern Ghouta – Syrian Media
>Civilians in Eastern Ghouta manage to flee through humanitarian corridor for first time
>Jihadist counter-offensive in Harasta results in heavy losses for all parties
>Syrian Army Encircles 60% Of Harasta District, Liberates 274th Regiment Base

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/969696496932225025
twitter.com/Sputniktechno/status/969727085735481344
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/isis-attack-plot-cardiff-justin-bieber-concert-lloyd-gunton-wales-online-radicalisation-a8237366.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_Mobilization_Forces
sys.Sup
youtube.com/channel/UCErMI6gpmiX685RHFg2Dmsw
newsweek.com/us-losing-top-ally-syria-war-once-again-battles-isis-assad-824919
newsweek.com/us-lost-war-syria-iran-russia-winning-final-battle-674833
youtu.be/237bEJ3xm1w
almasdarnews.com/article/civilians-eastern-ghouta-manage-flee-humanitarian-corridor-first-time/
vimeo.com/258216143
youtube.com/watch?v=rW5MA6MGzVQ&t=971s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how have they not retaken their entire capital yet?

>Militants Prepare To Stage Chemical Attack In Eastern Ghouta – Syrian Media
Don't tell me they're going to try gassing themselves AGAIN

Entrenched rebels in urban areas are hard to root out

though now that the front has gained the top priority it will happen

for example when Aleppo became top priority they also managed to finally clear the old established frontlines and fortified dense urban areas

I spent too much time on this.

For those wondering btw, these are old pics

Good top picture, thank you baker

because ghouta is basically a huge sprawling slum filled with both civilians and fanatical islamists

you cant attack them outright, cause they are entranched heavily thanks for years of relative peace across the gov and ghoutans while SAA were fighting ISIS and others elsewhere

You can't just carpet bomb them because that would kill thousands, if not tens of thousands of civilians

you can't really use modern precision weapons because it isn't a city like washington, or los angeles, no, it's a huge slum woith relatively few open spaces

you can't starve them out because muh humanitarian convoys and shiet supplying the city's civilians with food wich ofc ends up in militant's arms

well, i think i covered all the bases

ah, yes, also, THE FUCKING MOAT OF DEATH

No, I really like your maps they're appreciated.

>muh humanitarian convoys and shiet supplying the city's civilians with food wich ofc ends up in militant's arms
Don't forget weapons. How else would they get TOW ATGMs?
Thanks lad.

What other countries could pull off something like the PMU?

We all knew it was only a matter of time until they got him guys. This is a dark day indeed.

>twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/969696496932225025

F

Nice bait.
>For the anons who believed this without checking the link, this is (You) right now

>#SAA is advancing in eastern #Ghouta, particularly they are close to encircling #Nashibiya. #Syria

twitter.com/Sputniktechno/status/969727085735481344

Mark got 1upped
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/isis-attack-plot-cardiff-justin-bieber-concert-lloyd-gunton-wales-online-radicalisation-a8237366.html

>PMU
You mean those
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_Mobilization_Forces
?

Then unironically Russia/Belarus/Eastern Ukraine/Yugoslavia during the WWII

How the fuck do they fight there in the literal middle of the night?!

Did we supply them with night vision goggles or something?

They ate plenty of carrots beforehand.

with flares

>Assad is not a dictato-

kek

>Did you know we have T-I-G-E-R-S?

Yes.
Could Russians today? I feel like people here would be lining up to collaborate

Good map, it's like explainlikeimfive type of map, makes it easier

In modern Russia? No.

I suspect they that wouldn't happen in NZ either

Hypothetical question (pls don't party van me)

What sort of legal ramifications would one face if they aided the Assad government logistically, militarily, or medically? Is the Syrian government even taking foreign/western volunteers?

I know Euros get fucked over for fighting AGAINST ISIS with the Kurds or whatever once they return home but what about on behalf of a legal foreign government and Americans as opposed to Euros?

They are probably sanctioned to fuck

I remember how the media wanted us to pay attention to Syria, to encourage intervention. Now that Russia, Iran and Assad are winning, the media is silent. How many CIA niggers read this thread? It's funny how they thought Syria would be like 1980s Afghanistan.

>the media is silent
Were you living in a hole this last week?

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Fworld%2F2015%2Foct%2F13%2Fwhy-do-north-korean-defector-testimonies-so-often-fall-apart

How do I get a qt Kurdish gf who can hit a Turkroach Leopard tank from 3km away with an ATGM?

I fucking knew it, I knew their stories were bullshit. It's like everything we hear about Best Korea is pure propaganda from their mortal enemies.

They're not silent about it, they keep their mouths shut until big shit like Aleppo or Idlib happened

i rather think they thought it would be like another Libya.
Just tell some brutal anti assad storys and start bombing the shit out of it so that, like Mccain would say "our guys" could take over syria and bring total chaos in it.

>Choi Sung-chol, from the Korean Nationality Residents Association, said the line between small and large inconsistencies was often hard to draw: “Most North Koreans do not worry about small factual mistakes as long as the big picture that North Korea violates human rights is right.”
>Choi added: “We, North Koreans, know what is true and what is fake, but at the same time we do not want to ruin the bigger political moves like the UN committee of investigation or the US Human Rights Act.”
>it was real in my mind

I think Kim is possibly the smartest man on the planet. I mean he threatened the US in every way and still getting away with it.

Aren't those things pretty simple to use? You basically just keep it pointed it at what you want dead and the missile does the rest.

>A leader can't have a nice kingdom

He is.

here is some german dude who went for syria. He is now doing some propaganda vids to show how good assad is. There was also some french citizen who went to syria to expose the lies.
youtube.com/channel/UCErMI6gpmiX685RHFg2Dmsw

When you want to make some profit with syria its hard because almost everything is sanctioned so its almost impossible to deal with them or get to transport shit from or to them.
Except chlorine, this is not sanctioned at all. (((They))) really are trying hard to make him gas his own people

Map from newsweek. Also some insights of deir ezzor tribes.
newsweek.com/us-losing-top-ally-syria-war-once-again-battles-isis-assad-824919

Fuck the cops, man, they have no idea what they're doing. Anyway, any updates?

Also some insights of deir ezzor tribes.

>With Kurdish support dwindling and with the Syrian government's outreach campaign increasingly winning over the mostly Arab tribal areas of Deir Ezzor, even U.S. military leaders have cast doubt on Washington's ability to strike the final blow against ISIS and maintain a serious stake in Syria's future.

>"Syrian and Iranian officials have been working hard to establish links with the tribes of Deir Ezzor for nearly a year now, with the knowledge that eventually they would be moving towards this area as clashes with rebels were largely frozen and efforts from all sides focused more on IS territory," Hauer tells Newsweek. "U.S. and Syrian Democratic Forces efforts pale in comparison, especially as the latter is increasingly viewed as a Kurdish nationalist project."
>newsweek.com/us-lost-war-syria-iran-russia-winning-final-battle-674833

I imagine (they are extremely easy to use in ARMA3), but it still must take skill to land a rocket on a Tank turret peeking out many km away. Or on a moving APC/technical which I've seen a few times.

It's not him alone, he's got a whole bunch of experienced and cunning people around him, but yeah he played his enemies well. You gotta hand it to them, despite all their enemies and their manoeuvres to weaken them, they still manage to hold their own against the so-called super power and launch missiles thousands of kilometres high.

I suspect the SDF/YPG will make a big deal with Assad where much of the territory goes back under Syrian government control with a Kurdish enclave remaining.

NEW R&U VIDEO

>Russian Reconciliation Center warns of upcoming chemical weapons use
youtu.be/237bEJ3xm1w

almasdarnews.com/article/civilians-eastern-ghouta-manage-flee-humanitarian-corridor-first-time/

Two children left the Eastern Ghouta through the humanitarian corridor overnight on March 2 as the Syrian government troops provided for meeting and protecting them, Representative of the Center for the Reconciliation of the Warring Sides in Syria Major-General Vladimir Zolotukhin said on Friday.

“At 00:25 at night, two children [a boy and a girl] managed to leave through the humanitarian corridor. The Syrian servicemen on duty at the checkpoint spotted their movement in advance and managed to provide for meeting and protecting them because the militants delivered fire on the children from small arms. Now medics and psychologists are working with them [the children],” the general said.

So far, no mass outflow of local residents from the enclave is observed as illegal armed formations are not complying with the ceasefire, he added.

The hotline of the Reconciliation Centre in Damascus continues to receive a large number of messages from Eastern Ghouta residents.

The siege is taking time, but it might clear in a couple of days.

We're not leaving Manbij. Stop being retarded roaches.

Just like you weren't leaving Hanoi until you were dumping heli's in the sea to make room for everyone to leave

youre not leaving your moms basement, thats what youre not doing

Brave kids, they deserve loving parents and some fucking Oreos and milk... fucking shooting at them, those Hadjis truly don't have souls.

Do they have Oreos in Syria...

What do you guys think of your girlfriend going on holiday with her friends and going clubbing?

She just messaged me saying how easy it is to talk to people when they are drinking

Am I being paranoid or its normal?

Honestly not normal, I'd raise the question. How long you been with this lass though?

First if all, your girlfrien is a slag.
Secondly, please fuck off from /sg/

Ziemlich interessant. Zum Glück kann ich Deutsch verstehen. Ich hab mich oft gefragt, wie Syrien in der heutigen Welt aussieht und es scheint so aus, dass ich die Antwort gefunden habe. Danke!

Aber der sieht wie ein Tanned German aus.
>Glowatzki
Was soll der Scheiß lmao

TURKEY IS TOO STRONK FOR YOU, WE WILL GIVE YOU OTTOMAN SLAP

That remains to be seen, i do really hope that U.S is not going to throw their allies under a bus.

Though that is most likely going to happen.

SDF goes under the bus and Turks take Manbij, it's more than obvious by now

>having a girlfriend
>living in sin like a filthy normie

>Do they have Oreos in Syria...
Good question.

Was er sagt klingt irgendwie gescriptet aber es ist interresant die Leute bei ihren Alltag in Syrien zu sehen.
>Glowatzki
>zki
es gibt jede menge deutsche mit so einen namen. Wahrscheinlich von Preußischen oder Polnischen vorfahren.

Continuing the autism...

If you like to draw stuff just do it like a man would

>This is (You) right now

>22lr
>Bolt action
>"Assault rifle"

Huge HTS convoy about to fuck the moderates.
vimeo.com/258216143

the green and red lines are the trenches?

Care to explain what this means?

Red and Green lines are strong points/lines. As you can see in the maps, they are concentrated around cities, but largely absent in the countryside.
A few trenches are included as well.

I did this because I was bored.

is it the fruit of your imagination? i don't get it...

bamp

Well, I just wanted to map out positions and strong points in the frontlines, as well as city defenses. Take for example, Taldou here . Some of it's just autism - like how I would fortify an area if I was in charge of choosing what areas to fortify.
>Yes, it's the fruits of my imagination as I attempt to explain frontline shapes using map autism.

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to false flag a gas attack, given the situation and how desperately they have been shilling

HII GUYS DEATH TO JEWMERICA OFC

Started Empire Total War over again, but instead of Purging Georgia and Chechneya, i've wiped out the French and Spanish and half a dozen Indian tribes as the British Empire

Can't get the damn game to run on my Windows creTen

>trying to run on a literal toaster

It's not my computer, it's the Windows. The game doesn't run on the newer types. Who even has a computer that doesn't run that stone age game nowadays?

Just conquered the entire America playing for Aztecs in EU. Feels good.
It's time to start again, this time for Turkey. Or Mamluks.

Get cucked, you filthy normie. Your girlfriend is fucking Chad right fucking now.

youtube.com/watch?v=rW5MA6MGzVQ&t=971s

This is really awesome. A Hearts Of Iron 4 mod for the Syrian Civil War

Thanks.

Should be HoI3 cause Hoi4 sucks

It's SHITMAP time!

>Oh yeah Ebin

Turkey's a pain starting out, since you have 4 enemy's on your borders and the closest Cavalry in your territory is fucking Egypt when it's needed in Crimea or Austria and it costs way too much to build an entire army in the north.

>those hts gains
>be fsa

Is Trump shitting his pants right now?

he's too stirred up with internal politics to give much of a shit

No, he's too busy getting pissed on.