Nah

>like sdeath
Fucking no and shit taste

Me too

Cancer

Hell yes.

They're the funnest to mindbreak.

Esdeath thread?

What are other dominant girls not welcome?

All doms pls

Mfw I thought this anime was good while everyone else hated it

Estrash is trash.

Your taste is trash.

>liking literal trash

Dominant girls more than anything, need love. That's how you can prove dominance. By exposing their weakness, and making them stronger. Sew up the last weakness they have, turn it into a strength.

Exactly.

Only if she is dominant by herself, not doing it for the guy. Submissive guys are often too mean and try to boss the cute dominant girls around with their silly fetishes and safewords.

Safewords are for the weak.

Nothing beats being a dominant woman's prized treasure.

>Momoyo
>a dom

What the fuck is it with retards posting that girl into every unrelated thread? I see her in big sister threads too.

>licking her boots
Yes
>getting kicked by them
I think I'll pass

What about holding her hand?

femdom is for plebs

openly masochist women is where it's at

I just realized there are no dominant women in KonoSuba, other than that one SMbot they found in the second OVA. This knowledge allows me to connect to Kazuma's suffering on a deeper level.

Isn't Wolbach dominant?
And that one adventurer that dreamed about dominant female enemies to capture him
And some of the succubus are probably dominant.

Doesn't Darkness turn dominant when pushed enough?

Funny how she'd be totally into anything, be it deviant fetish or lovey dovey stuff

>this thread
>boner
no

(Hypocrite)

They need both. Just start writing characters with spines damn

Tell me momoyo is not an incestuous onee san, right?

>ALL the shit-tier female characters I loathe are here
user, good fucking job.

Only lazy guys like dominant women.

I feel exposed by this.

Isn't she a sub in bed? That is the worst of both worlds.

>She will never stab you and call you her mistake while you bleed to death at her boots
Why even die

>no Asuka or Rei
Your bait game is weak

Regardless of how terrible most of those girls are, spamming your shitty oc in every thread is much worse. Execute your life.

And 13 years olds.

>femdom
>No one mentions this chick
And I don't even have a femdom fetish

I was an Evangelion-fan but by some reason they starting with their waifu wars between Asuka and Rei, im not gonna be part of that war.
Give me a favor killyourself

Then put them both
Actually put Misato as well

>my waifu isn't on there

>try to fap to a femdom comic on exhentai
>she became a sub three pages in

Where do you think you are?

Just because they are dominant I don't want them to live my life for me, what the fuck are you even on about

It's common theme of submissive guys' fantasies. Girl chasing them = effortless girlfriend for them. All the emotional work in the relationship? Girl's responsibility. Fulfilling the subs sexual fantasies and predicting his every need or he gets naggy and bitchy? Girl's job. The "sub holds the power because limits and safewords" completely ignoring that dominants can have limits and safewords too, but oh nooo, mistress, doing dishes is hard limit and you not wearing a catsuit makes my peepee sad, I was a bad boy and have to be punished by pegging and if pegging is your limit then you aren't a twue domme! The mommy-domme, rich hime-dere/ojou-sama or successful corporate CEO/military general are popular archetypes, because submissive guys desire to be pampered and all the funishment has to be all about them wanting the attention and be in the limelight. Subs are disloyal lazy sluts and it's a rare guy that still obeys you and will make you a tea when you get sick. I mean, how many of the 2D subs stayed with their mistress? That shitty Tatsumi tried to kill his, Momo was broken by dick, the only happy femdom was

Posting Akame ga kill, Elfen lied, Mars of destruction etc. should grant you an istant permaban.

>It's common theme of submissive guys' fantasies
Only of the really inexperienced ones desu

What is even left?

Hold on a sec. You posted the old version.

This basically. Why do nips want to always watch a loser? Characters with no agency aren't entertaining.

>Give me a favor

And if you're going to write a pussy bitch boy, make sure he's a pussy bitch boy with some character.

This is usually called the "Villain"

Nice chart, though there's a typo. Good is spelled G-o-o-d not s-h-i-t.

>I have shit taste: the chart

>almost no lolis in that chart
Your taste is exposed you pedo faggot. And you think it is better than ours?

Do you really think he's the person to make that chart?

>Naruse maria
>Kokonoe Rin and friends
>Sanae Dekomori
>Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi
>Kohina
>That zombie and ghost from monogatari series
All of them are shit lolis

Get that whore out of here.

Agreed.

One can actually be the woman in control without relying on senseless cruelty to keep things under control.
Also, one can understand the concept of armor and that you don't run into battle dressed like a hooker.