Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Just fully watched this series yesterday. Why does this special 7 year old receive so much hate?

The most capable you could ever realistically expect from a 7 year old with no vice standing out in particular that just spoils the character overall. Her thought process is too rigid, but I won't hold it against a 7 year old who isn't developed enough to critically analyze all the information she receives.

Is it jelly? I mean what did YOU accomplish when you were 7 years old? What could your waifus do when they were 7 years old without any bullshit ex-machina plot or nakama-esque ass pulls?

>out-maneuvered all the other participants in the FFA death game despite the odds stacked stacked against her until the end

>only died in the end due to a combination of luck and outright CHEATING from Fav, and of course possessing the mental faculties of a 7 year old. Still took out her assailant who only revived from some item that was explicitly advertised to be a deus ex machina devise.

>was the dominant factor in the downfall of Ruler, Fav, and Cranberry; all of whom seemed relatively nigh untouchable without it ever feeling too cheap or unnatural.

Swim Swim-chan for best girl!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/Rcs8VZN.jpg
a-mgrp-translation.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to splatter her brain on the pavement

She killed people's favorite and committed a disgusting betrayal, and every mission she did ended up with one of her minions dying and unnecessarily killed grunts.

Terrible leader and horrible person, she deserved to die.

what do you expect when you put a 7 year old in charge? Anything more and it would feel unnatural that she's 7 years old.

And she had to be ruthless as she was for her to last as far as she did and become the final boss so to speak.

Sorry, but that's on the minions for plotting behind the scenes to backstab their previous leader WHO did actually have a heart. For people whom she only got involved with to acquire meatshields, she did a lot of unnecessary things that conflicted with that original intent. She purposely sought out those weak willed individuals to subjugate so she wouldn't have to concern herself with them plotting behind her back, and yet she sincerely lectured them so they could improve as individuals. There are other instances where she shows heart and her lack of ruthlessness is one of the major factors as why she got eliminated early.

I'm aware Ruler had to be eliminated early, because despite her restraint, she was too effective of a leader and once it became clear the game she was participating in, it would be out of character for her to leave any openings.

to further reiterate Ruler's restraint; she didn't simply order Snow White to kill herself.

Her inept social skills was a major deficit hers that doomed her, but she very well could had still won the event if she was ruthless.

Fuck swimswim for killing tama

I really did enjoy the series tho and I liked how it played on several tropes.

Snow White was the stereotypical, unassuming protagonist you'd expect from a normal Mahou Shoujo series. I like how her powers was suited to collecting Candies, so it doesn't seem unnatural for a beginner to be outperforming everyone else. She would had been the favorite to win a normal selection Exam.

Fav doesn't want weak, crybabies to end up being selected though. He prefers main protagonists you'd expect a shounen series, so he wants to put together an exam selection process you'd expect from HvH.

La Pucelle IS that stereotypical shounen hero, and the only death Fav ever seemed to be upset over. The aftermath of his death was the only point where Fav took a different with Cranberry.

I'm actually glad Cranberry killed La Pucelle as the author was aiming to produce a no bullshit dark-theme Mahou Shoujo story, so sheer willpower, noble/heroic intent, and just overall "NAKAMA" feelings isn't enough to succeed.

I speculate the real intent towards Fav's abrupt decision to introduce those magical items into the exam was to give a chance any of the remaining potential "heroes" to beat Cranberry.

In that sense, it's ironic that Winterprison (the other stereotypical Shounen hero) ended up being killed as a result of these magic items augmenting the wrong parties.

A lot of animes like to portray "change" in a positive light, and in a sense humans generally regard the toppling of contemptible figures to be a good thing. Swim Swim betrays the expectations of those who sought the overthrow of both Ruler and Cranberry.

Faz ended up plotting against Swim Swim and was destroyed as a result. Its pretty funny how Faz self fulfilled his own claim of how Swim Swim is bad news to anyone who gets involved with her.

>"The aftermath of his death was the only point where Fav took a different tone with Cranberry."

>continued

The only goal it seems for the author was to produce dark themed Mahou Shoujo with a FFA death match tournament setting that seemed natural (no bullshit) to a extent.

There doesn't need to be a point or some guiding moral message when the only goal is to produce entertaining content, not become one of the top animes of all times. So I'm not subtracting points when there isn't even attempt to deliver a philosophic message.

I literally just finished this.

Overall I liked it and thought it was pretty damn cool. I definitely think this was the better 'grim' mahou shojo as I think Madoka drug out the innocent act for a little too long not to mention when it did suddenly get dark, it was instantaneous. I felt like this series didn't wait as long to bring out the twist and when they did, it was slowly revealed how awful the situation actually was so you had time to really consider the implications. Mami's death aside, I think this series had the better death scenes too. A few of them actually made me cringe, like when WinterPrison smashed Yuna's head in.

That being said, the end was a little anticlimactic and I would've liked to have seen something a little better to wrap up the whole package. Not to mention I expected Koyuki to actually do something at some point but much to the surprise of no one, she remained about as static as she was in her first appearance right up until the very end.

Reminder that Plat is a lying fraud

When did we start hating Plat?

She slayed Sup Forums waifus

I don't even remember what all I've posted in mahoiku threads already

other than just dumping my entire folder at least once

by the way was Magical Girls vs Sharks translated yet

Near the start of the year, time sure flies doesn't it

i.imgur.com/Rcs8VZN.jpg

What happened with that? I was gone from the threads at that point.

I wasn't paying much attention but

>Entire pages of details went missing, like Marika reacting to Styler Mimi's death/funeral
>Some details were flat out made-up shit, one of the worst being the Q&A answer for how intimate Snow White and La Pucelle's relationship was
>Thread goes up in flames over the betrayal. Actually, many threads went up in flames
>After that the thread gained at least two new translators that started over from scratch since Plat was no longer to be trusted
>To this day, there will be at least one post every Mahoiku thread reminding you not to read Plat's translations

Oh, and another translation error on a certain magical girl's power, "To bend objects straight" vs "To bend straight objects" became a meme in these threads

I don't think I saved any pictures deriving from that but I'm sure someone else has

I'm sure there were more, but I did find one. Do we know the progress of the new translation? I haven't checked on it for months.

I think this is the correct one

a-mgrp-translation.tumblr.com/

Thank you, I forgot how much I enjoyed reading these.

OP here;

I thought this thread died. A lot of the deaths I wasn't really that moved by. That one you uploaded DID hurt tho.

Backstory is a lil too relate-able. Life shits on you to the point of contemplating suicide and everyone around you treats you like trash for said shit when it was beyond your control.

All she wanted was just for somebody to desire her presence and she couldn't get that til death, because of everyone misjudging her intentions.

No Hatoda "Hardgore Alice", there was another mahou shoujo still alive, and you were the purest of them all.

DESU, she was already doomed due to the actions of that shitty Angel who was incompetent in every instance prior.

I mostly like Swim-chan for her overall impact to the story

My Wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

If THAT user isn't on here, I will MARRY Marika in his stead!

Don't forget about 7753.

I guess the only way to revive the interest in the franchise it to throw it into mobage hell

It's dead jim

They already had a collab with a mobage

JOKERS when?

A life without knowing the friendship of Puk Puck is a sad life indeed.

okay

Everyday I'm Shufflin!

I want to marry pechika!

Can someone give me a quick rundown on QUEENS?

>waifus
Look, not everyone likes autism.