Jitsu wa is a comedy manga.

Jitsu was is a suffering manga.

Jitsu wa is a lewd manga.

What a cool beauty.

See you next week.

Yes this is a bastard of a cliffhanger.

>woman and snake
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is that why snakecharmer attended this school when she was a teen? She had some weirdass secret to do with snakes?

Good shit, thanks Tarage.

Different one. It's a famous Japanese trope. Remember in Inu Yasha that one woman who used snake curses?

"monster secret" again? Now you're just toying with us

How else am I going to get my fun?

Thanks Tarage

So Tarage, when this is all said and done, what series do you plan on doing next? Like this one or will you just do another one by the same person?

I was hoping you'd just leave "jitsu wa watashi wa" untranslated just for the Sup Forums version. There's still a chance.

The brutal answer is none. I'm not leading another project. Shit is way out of my wheelhouse and we're barely keeping it together as is. I'm looking forward to not telling people what to do.

As for typesetting, there's rumblings that I might help out with Bird Cafe, since it's ending in Japan. But I sure as hell am not gonna be the one running that project.

what an idiot
I love my idiot and I want nothing to happen to her

Eeeeeeeeeeeh, I like Monster Secret better. It makes me laugh.

>do another one by the same person
Unfortunately I don't think there is such a thing.

Fortunately for you the author has a couple other, shorter, manga which are translated. Sakura Discord for more highschool friendships and romance, and How to Make an Invisible Man for more supernatural stuff.

Yeah all of his stuff has been done. SD was actually translated by our current translator too.

BTW, if it wasn't apparent, the kid that god sold off was kappa-mine.

Many thanks again all you guys.

He must have been a real asshole if God himself sold him off.

Wait, shit, she can fly?

She's gone full pire now so... yes.

V A M P
A
M
P

The wings aren't just for show.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

thanks, based tarage. I'm glad you managed to fix the problems you had last week even if it was 1 day after.

I MIGHT have a surprise to make up for it over the weekend...

I said this before, and I'll say it again. This is some Jack Kirby-level composition right here. Thanks, Tarage.

man that's a rough way to go.
COMEDY

you don't have to make up for anything (for real you guys are awesome) BUT NOW I'M EXCITED

Why is his nose so long?

That reveal was a lot less frightening than her dad's. I dunno if all the students would be as terrified.

Dat panel.

Holy shit, those are some creepy looking faces

Did she just bit him?

Damn, what a cool scene

Thanks Tarage! Amazing work as always

oh man i originally thought she was raped

I'm glad her flashback wasn't overboard tragic

Thanks.

Big Demon's got a nice smile.

I remember when this series was fun instead of shounen battles and despair.

Just wait.

well the cool cat is out of the bag and the bag just burst!

Great work as ever Tarage!

Thanks Tarage. Pretty good chapter.

She grew up to be such a fine cool beauty.

I was going to say this isn't the kind of series that would go there, but then I remembered it's actually the series' biggest recurring gag,.

Totally different from Dadpire. She looks so freaking cool with her wings. Also helps she's not drinking blood.
Thanks Tarage.

She's always been able to fly, she just wasn't too good at it. She flew in that chapter when they get lost in the snow cabin.

It's impossible to dislike anyone to the end in this manga, even Shirayuki.

She drank Asahi's blood.