Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Episode 20: ゆずれない正義 – Yuzurenai Seigi
(Unyielding Justice)
Akira manages to drive Playmaker into a corner. However, Playmaker fights back with everything he got, performing multiple Link Summons in a row in order to turn the battle around. Akira and Playmaker then proceed to duke it out with their ace monsters, Tindangle Acute Cerberus and Firewall Dragon.

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru
Zaizen Aoi/Blue Angel: Nakashima Yuki
Bessho Emma/Ghost Girl: Kamakura Yuna
Zaizen Akira: Yamamoto Shoma
Revolver: Takeuchi Shunsuke
Dr. Kogami: Sugo Takayuki
Kitamura: Kato Masayuki
Extras

Script: 吉田伸 || Yoshida Shin

Episode 21: 新たな闘いの火種 – Aratana Tatakai no Hidane
(A New Battle Begins)
Yusaku and Kusanagi analyze SOL Technologies’s data, and discover some new information about the incident ten years ago. Meanwhile, at Yusaku’s house, Ai and Roboppy are secretly plotting something…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ILbgG4-_RFc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=8vRkbpCASo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where does Ema get all of her backdoors?

anal

It begins.

Yuusaku sure is holding it well by remembering the incident unlike HotDognii-chan who gets triggered by remembering it

youtube.com/watch?v=ILbgG4-_RFc&feature=youtu.be
>Misawa being ignored even in commercials
KEK

Well, he's had to look at his vegetable brother for 10 years. Yusaku at least can still function enough to go to school

Will he get better like shark's sister and become relevant?

I don't know why Judai's theme makes me feel good.

Also that ending

How would you try and fix a person with a broken soul?

Tape.

I won..by thinking only of winning..I won.

GET THE GAME ON!
youtube.com/watch?v=8vRkbpCASo4

The next time I come back here tomorrow I better see Odd Eyes Pendant Dragon, dammit! cybers over Neos, fucking morons

This picture is really cool.
Yusaku is growing to me.

edgy arc when

It really is funny how almost all of Vrains is a direct response to Arc-V's flaws.

if Yusaku loses his shit and goes even more rogue it would be the fastest "KOKORO NO YAMI" for a MC

Now the one doing the healing is Aoi, What a wild ride.

I would wait until it actually begins before saying that

Rio just got burned or whatever one time and needed time to heal. Younger hotdog seems to be mentally gone

Is it really? The animation is still pretty shit sometimes.
That's like the anons who tried to claim Arc-V is like an anti-response to Zexal (early on), even though that didn't make sense since the nips had no problems with Zexal on the whole.

Judai's theme is one of the few saving graces of the shitty GX OST

the preppy feel it had didn't help much, my favorite OST so far has been 5D's that techno touch mixed perfectly with the cyberpunk setting

Zexal is even the most popular one to begin with.

>ITSUDEMO

>inb4 Yusaku gets brainwashed by someone using EGAO

Arc-V failed so badly at basic storytelling in its 2nd half, almost any generic story could be described as a direct response to Arc-V's flaws

OH SHIT GO'S GONE ROUGE

I wouldn't mind if he changed his avatar to something less visually offensive

Just picked this and on episode 6. Did Aoi got raped by her brother or what? Why so depressed or faking tits?

>Misawa
Who? And why does that video have several seconds of nothing?

I'd rather take friendship over SUMAIRU WARDO

Looks like the Misawa meme will never die

He'll probably turn into a girl to save yusaku.

>and become relevant
She was? She became fodder villain and nothing changed much.

do you think Akira has an idea that Yusaku is Playmaker? Because at this point Yusaku knows that Blue Angel is Aoi since he heard her shout Onii-chan, unless he thinks that Akira has two sisters which is higly doubtful

I wonder if that doll of hers becomes a card archetype, maybe a new archetype for her to use because the design it too damn specific for someone to carry, is not a rabbit nor any other animal a young girl will carry all the time

>is not Yuki's 4th season design
why?

>Misawa
who?
>meme
what meme?

oh shit, i missed that

He knew since episode 6 user. It's why he approached her in the first place.

Translation Sup Forumsnon pls

Is that from the nip blog that translates and explains Sup Forums memes?

My Nipponese is entry level at best but I'll give it a try:

Yusaku: Kill Revolver, Marry Go Onizuka, Fuck Blue Angel
Blue Angel: *Disdain*
Yusaku: There are no other options! It's just a process of elimination. What's with that reaction!
Audience: It's sexual harrasment. Sexual harrastment.
Yusaku: Shut up.

Or something like that.

I mean harassment. Fuck, I'm going back to sleep.

I think the last audience lines are: It's sexual harassment! Sexual Harassmaker!

Not that user, but thanks. I typesetted it.

>Marry Go Onizuka
What did Playmaker mean by this?

His original design is more "iconic" so from a business and marketing perspective it makes sense.

>There are no other options!
So he'd rather marry Go than marry Blue Angel?

He's a good and caring husband who is used to raising children?

He'd rather fuck Blue Angel rather than Go and Revolver

Who wouldn't.

But wouldn't being married to Go involve even more fucking?
I thought the whole point of the marry and fuck distinction is who you'd rather have a one night stand with and who you'd actually want to stay with.

This is pretty much it. Revolver is Hanoi so instant kill, Blue angel is hot but the worst wife material ever with his onii-sama complex and Go is a nice guy who cares about the people around him.

>fucking after marriage
OHOHOHOHOHO good one user

These are great. Got anymore?

I wonder how people do those kids in marriage then.

You can always divorce or murder your wife before it ever came to that

>Dumb fujos
>Making sense

Best archetype

That's an actual blog? Sounds glorious, what's the link?

>a blog does that
Cute

They have such good designs, concept and artwork.
It's just too bad that the actual cards completely suck ass.

>not hot dog man's brother
>not Yusaku's childhood friend

What the fuck is Revolver's purpose at this point then?

>not Yusaku's childhood friend
He probably is, but at this point he¡'s Yusaku with a more direct means of action and information overall.

The guy that talked to him with the 3 reasons was clearly some AI not a actual person

Why do Nips like to make Asuka suffer?

Is it even possible to make a functional deck around them?

Cause she was barely a character much less a heroine

>cucked by a homo then a half-tranny futa spirit
She was made to be bullied.

Kinda. It won't be good but you can make a deck that does kinda work. Though you'll often run into the two major problems of not being able to search and summon your important pieces and running out of resources from hard minusing to summon a fusion monster that goes back to the ED at the end of your turn but leaves all it's materials in your deck, meaning you have to draw into them again (and again, they aren't the most searchable pieces). Also there being no way to effectively special summon Neos himself despite it being required to do so (because they're all contact fusions that spin your monsters from the board to your deck) puts you even further out of resources.

So no, not really, not if you intend to win on any occasion other than getting extremely lucky anyway.

To be the man behind the Hanoi Project

But he is hotdog brother

The last few episodes have been really strong. The direction seems to have improved a lot (hopefully the worst of the production mishaps are out of the way), the plot is moving forward at a good rate, and Blue Angel's back.

The thing I'm most impressed with is how much more engaging the duels have become. They feel a lot more kinetic, and that really makes the VR touches stand out as neat, instead of something clumsy that they really didn't have the time to implement properly. Feeling a surge of excitement every time a character sets a trap, or draws a card, or a monster's ATK changes, is really central to yugioh's appeal, so it's nice that they're finally delivering on that.

Mieru unrelated.

But user he's both

Thoughts on Yusaku's VA so far?
I remember some user saying he sounds somewhat like a discount Jun Fukuyama, and I kind of agree. I don't really mean that in a bad way though, since he's not bad for a rookie and I love Jun Fukuyama.

FIX THIS RIGHT NOW

he's probably the guy who talked to yusaku when he was trapped

So far
>Lolis>Memes

that's an AI

>Blue angel is hot but the worst wife material ever

That's bullshit

You can hear her ovulating in that picture

This bothered me way more than it should have. I unironically want Morinphen sleeves.

Motherly instinct means the feeling of wanting to protect someone. It doesn't mean wanting to fuck.

Unless it worked differently for you and your mom user, I won't judge

She wants to protect Yusaku and wrap him in a warm blanket of her pussy

Can't wait for the cosplay episode

And see blue angel dress as DMG and playmaker as DM

It fits them more than it should

Did Dark Magician just got a legit first turn card? Pretty good if you go first.

magician girls support when

I figure I should catch up on some of the older series that I missed.

Zexal or Arc-V?

A Single Card isn´t gonna save the Deck since the DM Legacy Support is absolutely terrible.
There´s a single thing they add onto old support which makes the Card go from decent to unplayable.
Eternal Soul has no reason for that small part with self-destruction on board, konami just fears of making character decks too "strong" when game original stuff is made with consistent card text,
Pic related is only one of many examples of making a card decent to unplayable support in a single sentence.
The new Relinquished, Insect Queen and Barrel Dragon Cards just show that they still don´t plan on making Legacy Support decent.

Zexal without question my good lad, ignore anyone that says Arc-V, they are either trolling or cancerous individuals

These lazy ass fucking nips

there needs to be more autist love fanart

*there needs to be less autist love fanart
ftfy

>mfw Yuya and Dennis' archetypes went HITOSU NI and became EmEm/PePe

What part of more don't you understand faggot